• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making the Google translate girl say "Tickle"

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
I realise that doing this is stupid and marks me as a certifiable lunatic, but the text-to-speech for English on Google Translate UK is a really lovely woman's voice, and she says Tickle, Ticklish, etc. really beautifully.

Here are some examples.

NOTE: No one is being tickled in these audio files, there is no laughing just woman's voice saying tickle, tickled, ticklish, tickling.

Attachments

• I love being ticklish.mp3
    32.7 KB
  • i am always getting tickled.mp3
    26.9 KB
  • i am very ticklish.mp3
    36.4 KB
  • i laugh a lot when I am tickled.mp3
    55.1 KB
  • it tickled and tickled and tickled.mp3
    36.3 KB
A few more.

Attachments

• my tummy is very ticklish.mp3
    41.3 KB
  • oh no something is tickling my feet.mp3
    51.9 KB
  • please don't tickle me I will tell you everything.mp3
    49 KB
  • there is a mouse in my dress and it's tickling me.mp3
    54.7 KB
  • tickling me makes me laugh.mp3
    37.2 KB
There something nice about her accent and the way she says the word. :D

WOW people on this forum have gotten THIS DESPERATE? SAD VERY SAD

Hey Robert....the first thing he says in the post is...."I know this is stupid and I'm certifiably insane...."....so......he gave a disclaimer.....if just one person appreciates what he posted, then it was worth it.

Whether or not you appreciate his post(s), he took the time to make the clips and then upload them for anyone who was interested. It's actually not desperate or sad, it's more like thoughtful and being generous with his time.

What's sad is - yet again - a member creates content for the Forum....and right away, someone undercuts them. It happens to me all the time. And it's what inhibits people from posting. I know I stopped....for years.

(on the other hand, Robert, thanks for all your threads over the years in this section of the Forum! At least you contribute!!!!)

For the record, Detritus......"There's a mouse in my dress and it's tickling me....", how did you ever arrive at that one, lol!

Last edited:
There something nice about her accent and the way she says the word. :D

That's it, isn't it? She seems to relish saying it. I like how she says the "I am very ticklish" one, she sounds pleased about it :)

I don't know about "gotten", I can't speak for anyone else but I have always been this desperate and sad.

What a riot!!!

A riot in a good way?

For the record, Detritus......"There's a mouse in my dress and it's tickling me....", how did you ever arrive at that one, lol!

Ah, well, one of my favourite daydreams is a lovely female secret agent squirming through the air ducts in an enemy base and as she is above the vent that opens into the room where the enemy agents are talking, one or more tiny silky mice get in her clothes and start tickling her dreadfully, and she has to try and keep still and quiet.

So mice tickling in women's clothing is a recurring theme in my mind. I have done a few drawings of girls being tickled by mice, but they tend to have no clothes on as otherwise it would be difficult to depict the tickling mice.

Yes, detritus, a riot in a very good way! I got a kick out of it all. And I like your art work as well.

This is the dumbest thing ever. I know, because I would do it over and over on my iMac's verbal language program and loved it.

On iMac there was even already programmed into the speech center a man's voice laughing hysterically pleading "Stop tickling me!". You could make it play slowly or quickly, and if you played it again and again it sounded like he was suffering relentlessly for no good reason except for the listener's enjoyment of his sadistic tickling. Which to me is a good enough reasong for tickling.

Sadly, iMac did NOT have a woman's voice presenting the same recording. It broke my dissapointed, heavy, hetro sadomasochist heart.

Thanks, Detritus, for taking the time to record and post these. Huge fan of 'the word'! So glad to hear there are so many others like me in this world. Great stuff! If you get a chance, I've recently discovered this text reader app on the iPhone called Voicepaper (free and paid versions). The woman's voice is very sexy IMHO. I've used the app to record a story. It's up on my website @ https://womenwhoenjoyhavingtheirfee...2016/06/14/maria-the-professional-foot-model/. The direct link to the story itself is at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_kBf7RLdaZKa2hJOFBpZmxtR1k/view?pref=2&pli=1
Hope you enjoy it! Would love to hear your take! Happy Friday all!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back