• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female 'lees: Magic Wand/"forced orgasm" and tickling - fantasy or reality?

shippyshippy

TMF Master
With these scenarios becoming more and more frequent in tickling videos these days I've often pondered to myself, "how often do tickling-loving women really do this?"

I mean, I personally think it's really, really sexy. But all I know is what I've seen in videos. So females 'lees (and hell, why not everybody else), would you care to share your input?

See, I can totally understand where you're coming from. I recently bought one and, good god, they rumble like hell. I can only imagine how intense it would be on a woman's genital area. Good start!

I'm mostly just curious because I've read that people become more ticklish after orgasm. Wonder if that's true for everyone...

I mean I can't speak for all female lees, but I do it just about every night with my husband.

Can you recall your thoughts or impressions before trying it out for the first time?

And with you being an avid receiver of it, can you attest to how quickly they can bring you to orgasm? I've seen plenty of videos where the models get off in, like, a minute, and I was wondering if that is Hollywood or not. I know every person is different, but I know how hard the Magic Wands can go, so it doesn't seem impossible for that to happen.

I've done it many, many times so yes, it does happen for real. :)

So you frequent users, would you agree with the Magic Wand's badass reputation, then?

Can you recall your thoughts or impressions before trying it out for the first time?
I just saw it as another way to Jill off.

And with you being an avid receiver of it, can you attest to how quickly they can bring you to orgasm? I've seen plenty of videos where the models get off in, like, a minute, and I was wondering if that is Hollywood or not. I know every person is different, but I know how hard the Magic Wands can go, so it doesn't seem impossible for that to happen.
I mean I get off easily and fast with it, but like you said everyone is different.

So you frequent users, would you agree with the Magic Wand's badass reputation, then?

Absolutely. The best 60$ you can spend. Interestingly enough, no one has mentioned the many attachments available for it, which can really mix up the fun with it. Amazon has several reasonability priced ones...sometimes they are really expensive on sex toy websites.

Thanks for the input, folks. So far it looks like they aren't uncommon around here (small sample size aside). I hope to set a up a scene where I can try it out soon.

I personally hate them, as they hit my piercings inmy labia and puul on them. That may be unique to my particular piercings and body shape though. I prefer fingers or a tongue over a vibrator for forced orgasms anyways. And YES being tickled post orgasm is more intense. Its the most intense when one or more people are tickling as you are forced to cum over and over by someone solely foccused on getting you off.

That scenario was my first experience with restrictive bondage as well as the first time I had ever experienced a vibrator of any kind. It was with a forum member here whom I trust with all that I have and she was fantastic. We had a great time, she was always able to tell when I needed a break or not, and the chemistry was sexy and fun. I'll never forget it and would definitely love doing it again.

It should be mentioned that this scenario is not limited to the Lady Lee's, as the Hitachi has male attachments, too, which I have experienced in concert with tickle torture. :devilish:

That scenario was my first experience with restrictive bondage as well as the first time I had ever experienced a vibrator of any kind. It was with a forum member here whom I trust with all that I have and she was fantastic. We had a great time, she was always able to tell when I needed a break or not, and the chemistry was sexy and fun. I'll never forget it and would definitely love doing it again.

Good to hear. Yeah, I would imagine that one of those in inexperienced hands could lead to a bad or traumatic time.

Glad this got bumped!

It should be mentioned that this scenario is not limited to the Lady Lee's, as the Hitachi has male attachments, too, which I have experienced in concert with tickle torture. :devilish:

The exclusion was not intentional! Does it have a "0-to-60 in seconds flat" effect on you? I've been shopping around and browsing the attachments. Any recs for certain tools?

Not often. That thing can feel like a jackhammer if you don't know what you're doing.

The exclusion was not intentional! Does it have a "0-to-60 in seconds flat" effect on you? I've been shopping around and browsing the attachments. Any recs for certain tools?

So far, I have only identified two male attachments; one with an open end and the other closed. For me, the open ended one is more for edging whereas the later brings things to a head real quick (pun intended).

The same can be said for a lot of people who tickle, as well. :)

This is true, though I enjoy the deep digging most people would complain about tbh lol Probably some females that enjoy the magic jack hammer wand too now that I think about it lol

That jackhammer goin' so strong I was expecting construction worker catcalls fer chrissakes!

I've watched some Magic Wand tickle videos where it looked pretty jackhammer-y. The 'Lees didn't seem to mind, or they just got paid to not mind, haha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back