• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reversal of Fortune (MM/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Step-siblings don't always have the most affectionate, loving relationship and sometimes, well, things get totally out of control! Just ask Donna Marie, Tommy and David, the protagonists of this tale of kinky hilarity!

:jester:

Reversal of Fortune

by

T.T. Gore

***​
“Omygod!” David whined. “Please don’t make us DO this—!”

“You’ll do as you’re TOLD!” Donna Marie replied with a smirk. “Unless, that is, you want me to let the whole WORLD in on your dirty little secret!”

“Oh no!” I cried. “Oh please don’t TELL on us—!”

David and I squirmed under Donna Marie’s scornful gaze. It was SO humiliating! The two of us were stark naked, kneeling face to face on the rug at the foot of her bed. Michael’s big brown eyes were wide with fright and his lips moved in what was probably a silent prayer. As for our tormentress, she was perched on a chair placed against the bedroom door.

Donna Marie didn’t LOOK like an evil bitch. My stepsister was a short, curvy brunette, rather pretty despite the dorky black-rimmed glasses she wore. She’d kicked off her shoes but still wore the light blue blouse, blue-and-white checked skirt and dark blue knee socks that, with a blue blazer, constituted the St. Gwendolyn Diamond High School student uniform. It was an ensemble intended to be demure, but Donna Marie had undone the top two buttons of her blouse and crossed her legs in such a way as to expose a considerable portion of thigh.

From time to time David and I cast a longing glance at the corner of the room where our own clothes lay in a heap.

“You do make a cute couple,” Donna Marie opined. “For a pair of homos, I mean.”

“We’re n-n-n-not that WAY—!” Michael protested.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “So when I caught you NAKED in the back bathroom, jerking OFF together, it wasn’t really the way it looked?”

“Donna Marie, you don’t UNDERSTAND!” I looked from her to Michael and back again. “We were—I mean we aren’t—I mean it was just—oh GOD!”

“Oh, I understand, all right!” She shook her head with mock disapproval. “You dirty fucking little boys are QUEER for one another! So how long have you been dating?”

“Since the beginning of the semester,” David confessed. “It all started when—”

“Will you shut UP?!” I yelled. “That’s none of her BUSINESS!”

“It is now,” Donna Marie chuckled. “The way I see it, you boys would do just about ANYTHING to make sure that I keep your secret!”

“You’re CRAZY!” David screamed.

At this point I should explain that David and I were freshmen at Unknown University, having just completed the fall semester of our freshman year. Donna Marie was our age—nineteen—but she’d been held back once in grade school and was only a high-school senior. From the day that my mother married her father I’d HATED the bitch! We were just ten then and it was mutual dislike at first sight.

“Oh, so I’m crazy?” Donna Marie’s lips twisted up in a cruel smile. “Am I crazy to think that I have you both by the BALLS? Because I’m sure that you wouldn’t want me to go viral with the story of my switch-hitting stepbrother and his cutie-pie college friend. Which means that for all intents and purposes I’ve acquired a pair of SLAVES!”

Well, we whined and begged but our new mistress was unmoved. Eventually David succumbed to a fit of weeping and I joined him. Donna Marie greeted our servile display with a merry laugh.

“Tears are good!” she assured us. “Tears show that you understand your place in the new order of things! Now crawl over here, the both of you! It’s been a long day and my feet need attention.”

David and I complied with her command. What else could we do? On hands and knees we crawled to her. Smiling snidely she ordered us to pull off her knee socks and worship her bare feet. Donna Marie squirmed on the chair, skirt hiked to the tops of her thighs, and moaned with pleasure as we kissed, licked and sucked.

“Mmmm, do you do this with each other…?” she sighed. “You certainly seem to know your way around a bare foot…”

As a matter of fact she was quite correct: The discovery of a mutual addiction to feet had jump-started my relationship with David. Like most institutions of higher learning Unknown University had a flourishing campus hook-up culture, albeit with some kinky twists…

“Heeeeee…” she squealed, wiggling her toes. “That tickles…”

Donna Marie squirmed and giggled as David and I pampered her feet and caressed her shapely legs. I had to admit that they were cute feet—and very tasty too! Despite my loathing for my bitchy stepsister I found myself getting into the spirit of the occasion! And a rather interesting idea began to germinate in my mind…

***​

“You have GOT to be shitting me!” David exclaimed when I explained my idea. “She’ll rat us out for sure!”

We were back in our dorm suite at Unknown University, securely ensconced behind a locked door and closed drapes—and, naturally, stark naked. I was lying on the bed, shivering with pleasure while David massaged my feet.

“Not if we implicate her,” I replied. “Mmmm, that feels nice…”

“So how do we do that?” he inquired.

“Tickle my feet for a few minutes and I’ll explain,” I whispered.

“Your wish is my command…”

“Heeeeee…” I squealed, sounding very much like Donna Marie. “Eeeeee-heeeeee…”

“Don’t make a mess, now…” David whispered.

But several minutes later I did exactly that…

***​

“You BASTARDS!” Donna Marie yelled. “You can’t DO this—!”

“We can, though!” I shot back, waving the incriminating notebook in her face.

Donna Marie begged and pleaded and whined and cried but David and I just smiled and shook our heads. In the end, with many a sob, she stripped down to her pink silk bloomers and permitted us to secure her wrists and ankles to the corner posts of her bed. The finishing touch was to remove her geeky glasses and gag her with a pair of rolled-up ankle socks.

It hadn’t been difficult to obtain the dirt on Donna Marie. I knew how my sociopathic stepsister operated and had no doubt that she was up to something nefarious. And so it proved. One day in the middle of the week I snuck home to snoop through her room while she was in school. Bingo! In a cavity under a loose floorboard was a rather large quantity of marijuana, a substantial wad of cash and a notebook in which were recorded the names of her customers. Donna Marie was dealing pot!

Considering the trouble we could make for her, David and I were more than reasonable. First, we appropriated for ourselves half of the pot and half of the cash. She blanched when we described what else we required of her—but what could she do? One word from me and Donna Marie would find herself being fitted for an orange jumpsuit…

Now, standing by the side of the bed, I gazed down at my slutty stepsister with a sinister smile. She really was a cutie pie, particularly without the glasses. Nice boobs! Oh, this was going to be fun…

“So what now?” David asked.

“Now you and I get nude and lewd!” I shot back.

“Say no more!”

In a trice we were stark naked, kneeling face to face at the foot of the bed. David put his arms around my neck, I put my hands on his curvy derriere, and we gazed soulfully into one another’s eyes.

“MMMMMMMMPH!!!” Donna Marie screamed—or tried to scream. She jerked her arms and legs, causing the frame of the bed to squeak.

“Let’s tickle her feet for a few minutes,” I suggested. “Just to warm things up…”

“Your wish is my command!”

The necessary implements were ready to hand on the floor under the bed: a pair of nice pointy letter openers, freshly purchased from the local office supply superstore. I picked one of them up and tossed it in my hand. Then, with a sigh of pleasure, I very gently applied its tip to Donna Marie’s silky left sole…

“WUUUUUUUUGGGGH!!!” came her inarticulate protest from the bed, whose frame now began to squeak in time with what I assumed to be a fairly desperate struggle. “NNNNNNN!!! DNNNNNNT!!!”

“Ha, she LIKES it!” David chortled. He was making little circles on the ball of Donna Marie’s right foot, which wiggled and quivered in response. “Dance, monkey, dance!”

“BWWWWMMMMF!!!” she howled. “FUUUUUUGGG!!!”

David and I tickled merrily away for five more minutes, paying absolutely no heed to what we assumed were Donna Marie’s increasingly frantic struggles and pleas for mercy. In the process we edged closer together and with our free hands engaged in some light petting…

“God, I’m getting close…” David whispered eventually.

“Should we give her a rest while we…?”

“Oh, come on! I’m sure we can multitask!”

And so we did! Pivoting on our knees to face one another, we made out to the accompaniment of Donna Marie’s muffled but manic laughter!

“PHMMMMMMG!!!” she bellowed as we tormented her toes and soles with our free hands. “NNNNNNNN!!! DNNNNNNNNT!!!”

“Oh DAVID—!”

“Oh TOMMY—!”

The stars were in alignment that afternoon, for David and I climaxed simultaneously to the music of the creaking bed frame and Donna Marie’s gagged howls! She enjoyed a brief respite while we whispered sweet nothings to one another and cleaned up the mess we’d made. Then it was time for round two!

Donna Marie made a frantic, futile effort to jerk free of her bonds as we took position on either side of the bed. Her usually pretty face was bright pink, tearstained and contorted. Her hair was damp and disordered; her silken skin was covered with a delicate sweat. All in all it was a beautiful sight!

“Aw, what’s WRONG?” I sneered laying a hand on her quivering thigh. “I thought you ENJOYED having your pretty little feet worshipped!”

“BSSSSSSTD!!!” she screamed. “FFFFFFK OOOUUUUUU!!!”

“Nice TALK!” David snickered. “Don’t you know the PUNISHMENT for being a potty-mouth TRAMP?”

This was a rhetorical question, of course, which we immediately answered by launching an attack on Donna Marie’s smoothly shaven, utterly defenseless ARMPITS!

“GNNNNNNUUUGH!!!” Donna Marie screamed, bouncing her curvaceous derriere in the mattress. “WUUUUMMMMPH!!!”

“Ha, she LIKES it when we tickle her HOLLOWS!” David observed. “I can tell from the funny FACES she makes!”

“And she REALLY likes it when we tickle her BELLY button!” I added, suiting the action to the word. Donna Marie writhed back and forth in response to this excruciating caress, which caused her boobs to jiggle prettily.

“You know,” David opined, “I think we’re making her HORNY!”

“Really?”

“Mmmm, look, her NIPPLES are all excited!”

It was true! My slutty stepsister’s rose-colored nipples were rigidly erect—simply BEGGING to be teased! With a salacious smile I rolled one of them between my thumb and forefinger. Donna Marie shivered violently in response, making desperate noises behind her gag. And when David began to lavish similar attention on her other nipple, the little bitch went absolutely BUGFUCK!

Well! This was for me a dream come true! Never in my wildest imaginings had I conjured up a scenario like THIS! David and I, naked together, tickle torturing my evil yet sexy stepsister! As I tweaked her nipple and teased her belly button, my yearning member once more extended itself to the MAX! And I could tell from the tense expression on his face that David too was once more in a VERY manly way!

“YUUUUUURRRK!!!” Donna Marie howled as best she could. “FMMMMMMPH!!!”

I redirected my ticklish assault to her armpit and ribs, relishing the sharp scent of her sweat. Was it tinged ever so faintly with feminine musk? Was David correct that our ticklish attentions were causing my dear stepsister to become aroused…?

“Hey, maybe if she agrees to give us both a hand job we could cut her some slack!” David suggested.

“I don’t know…” I replied, tickling merrily away. “You and I probably give better hand jobs than her so what’s the point?”

“Variety is the spice of life!”

As we chatted Donna Marie thrashed and writhed on the bed and eventually I noticed a behavioral change. She was arching her back, gyrating her hips and the sounds she was making behind the gag had acquired a yearning quality. David and I exchanged a knowing look.

“See?” he whispered. “I told you she likes it…”

So it seemed she did! A quick inspection verified that Donna Marie’s bloomers had become somewhat damp. When David allowed his hand to linger there between her wide-open thighs, she emitted a muted moan of pleasure.

“Should we take pity on her?” he whispered.

“Your call,” I whispered back.

“Let’s go for it!”

I let David do the honors, merely teasing a nipple and stroking a thigh as he wiggled a hand into Donna Marie’s bloomers to pet her curl-covered mound.

“Let’s lose the gag,” David whispered and I plucked it out of her mouth.

“Oh YEEEESS!” Donna Marie moaned immediately. “Oh my GOODNESS—!”

You could have bounced a quarter off her tense belly! A babble of entreaties and demands poured from her mouth as David’s clever fingers caressed her swollen button. Donna Marie arched her back. Then came what sounded for all the world like the prolonged overture to a sneeze—followed by a heartfelt, plaintive wail! She trembled deliciously in the throes of orgasm…and wept bitterly when the wonderful moment was over…

It’s funny sometimes how things turn out. We thought we were getting back at Donna Marie but on our next weekend visit she asked—begged, really—if we could do the same thing all over again, right from the beginning! Well, of course! And later still we experimented with some variations on the basic theme. In short we became a happy if discreet threesome. I used to hate my stepsister—but now she’s my second-best friend in the whole world!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back