• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any guys into group tickling action

ticklishmatters

Group action. Two or more on one, at a time, Rotating. Lers and lees, concentrating on each's most sensitive sports (feet etc.). Endurance. Genuine, decent guys into serious tickling fun. Any guys out there into it? Toronto and east.

Last edited:
Is this one of those things that sounds too good to be true and it involves only guys? I would consider being down if there was a woman involved. I bet that's my wishful ass speaking. No harm asking!. Good luck either way

Group tickling

Is this one of those things that sounds too good to be true and it involves only guys? I would consider being down if there was a woman involved. I bet that's my wishful ass speaking. No harm asking!. Good luck either way

Hey. Thanks for your thoughts. It's a scenario I was proposing, feeling out here. Yeah, I did means all guys BUT I am totally open to mixing it up with a woman too and and having it hot and intensely interactive for all parties present. Absolutely!

Thanks again for responding. Cheers.

I think I might be down for something like that but I'd have to know anyone involved first. That's especially true if there's bondage involved. I never let someone tie me up if I don't trust them.

Any guys into group tickling sene

Absolutely. Agree. Familiarity, comfort levels and trust levels, safety and security totally respected and absolutely necessary. When it works and when all elements are in place, I think there could be a group dynamic that makes it a wilder and certainly more "social" experience. As an insanely ticklish lee (feet, toes, all over), I would not volunteer to be restrained and tickled by one or more guys I I was not familiar and comfortable enough with. Cheers.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back