• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paid Sessions

Matheu

TMF Poster
Am I the only person getting fed up of seeing this. This should be a place where we come and share our love for tickling, not try to make money from it. There are places and people out there who do that and they tend to do a multitude of other things as well as tickling for them isn't a turn on (or whatever it is for every indervidual here).

I'm happy to meet up with someone and just to enjoy our mutual love and have fun no money involved. I mean I usually end up splashing some cash to get to the other person, but not to pay them.

I understand being strapped for cash can have really bad effects on someone's life, trust me I have crippling debt. But tickling is one of my escapes from that and money never crosses my mind. I've seen some adds I'd love to respond to but haven't because money has been involved and I won't pay to share an experience with someone claiming to be just as into it as me.... Or maybe I'm crazy. You tell me!

Lol, I'm glad I checked your profile first because I was just about to ask if you'd let a woman pay you for tickling. :eek:

That would make me pretty hypocritical now wouldn't it haha

Edited for angry content.

Supply and demand.

Last edited:
Has it occurred to you that maybe not everyone on the forum is as handsome and charming and wonderful as you? And that maybe there are some people on here who might not have as easy a time as you finding people to play with. But they would really like a tickle fix. Or maybe they want to session with someone who is a really good ler, or is out of their league so to speak.
I'm with you in that I personally wouldn't pay for a session, but that might be due to my handsomeness, charm and wonderfulness. I find it easy to find play partners. But I would certainly not pass judgment on people I don't know for their personal choices. And as far as whether it should be advertised on this forum, I couldn't think of a better place.
No offense bro. Just my two cents.

If I didn't pay for it, I wouldn't have the experiences

I'm glad I can pay for it. You simply can't ask people under normal circumstances if they are interested in tickle play

I don't think I've made myself clear. My problem isn't with people seeing to pay people for a session. It's with people essentially selling themselves and trying to make money from it. Not sure if that better or worse.

@Sensualswitch10, not sure if your words were said in jest or not, but for the sake of my next comment I'll assume they weren't. I do not find myself remotely attractive, I have a lot of confidence and anxiety issues and do struggle to meet people. A lot of people are all talk or just don't reply.

@Capturedoll, Trust me, I know nothing is free. I also us shampoo, I also like to look and smell good. It's pretty rude of you to assume I've been running around in a bin bag, eating out of bins quite happily. I'm gay I spend as much time getting ready (less make up granted) and caring about my appearance as most of my female friends. I usually host if I can meet a guy. I let a guy come into my house and topic me up. He could potentially run put with all of worldly goods but do I take some form of payment, no, because I do it for fun. It's hard enough finding someone to meet for free without asking them to pay me for the privilege. This is what annoys me. If you're here you probably enjoying tickling. If you wanna make some money off it, find away. But charging for mutual fun, why should one person be paid to enjoy it just as much as the other.

I've also never seen your content, but if you don't enjoy making it then don't do it for free set up a store make some money from something you love.

Nothing is free, doesn't mean we have to escalate the cost by charging someone for mutual fun... Surly

My words were most definitely not in jest. I think I misunderstood where you were coming from. When I read your post, I thought you were trashing people who pay for sessions and people who provide play for pay.
After reading your last post, it seems more like you are just venting a little frustration.
I get it. Sorry for being snarky.

No need to apologise. I get frustrated because a few people in my local area have posted they will meet for pay and I'm just as desperate for money and tickling as them. But I won't meter someone if I have to pay, what if they didn't know what they where doing. I've been tickled by guys who seemed totally unsure of what to do. Worse if there a lee and not ticklish

i would say the creepy guys on here are partially to blame. I posted a picture of my wife's feet and someone sent me a pm telling me how he wanted to sniff her feet and tickle her til she cried and begged him to stop, and I'm paraphrasing. Just randomly. No warm up to it. And I'm not a woman.

So for a woman to meet a man from here and engage in a bondage activity, that's a pretty big risk.

I'll also throw this out there. I know how desperate I am for tickle play. I remember in college when I was broke I thought "if I'm this desperate to tickle women I bet a guy would be willing to tickle me" so I was paid for a session.

If someone is willing to pay you for something you love why not charge for it ?

If it's offered I guess this would be different, ever so slightly. But asking for it up front I find a little, I don't know, arrogant. I mean what makes you so much better than the rest of us that I must pay for the privilege

I dunno, bro. If it's put out there "I offer paid sessions" your choices are take it or leave it. If they want to do it for free that's their prerogative too. Just because they enjoy tickling doesn't mean they need to share that for free or that a dude is entitled to it

Look. I am already in a pissed off mood today. So as you seem to not be in too happy of a mood yourself... I should have stayed away from this thread altogether. You did miss a couple things that I said by the way you answered. BIG TIME.(I LOVE what I do.) And... I don't quite understand what you mean by eating in bins. That's just lost in translation I guess. I will apologize for my angry overtones. If this was any other day I would have approached this differently.

All I know is you will find someone. Maybe its in your approach. Maybe you have bad luck. I don't know. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Well I don't mind paying, feeds my sadistic cruel tickle torture needs. I just can't stand on here those who constantly remind us they offer paid sessions at every chance they get

I think it is pretty much like having sex. Some people have to pay for sex, for whatever reason, and I believe it's very much the same with tickling. It's not a common fetish you can share with just about anybody. The numbers clearly favor the females and, just like sex, women seem to have more control over what can and cannot happen. I've paid for sessions before and I will probably pay for them again...and I have a wife that indulges my fetish. The paid session is fantasy that your wife/girlfriend will not do. With me it's bondage. I haven't tied up the wife in a long time and I'm not sure if or when that will happen again so I go outside the marriage for some Bondage and Tickling sessions with a Pro. I have my fun and she gets paid and hopefully has some fun herself.

So here is a hypothetical. You love tickling/being tickled by women.

If a man who was into tickling wanted to tickle you/ be tickled by you would you do it without some major financial compensation just for your love of tickling in general? Probably not because it's not necessarily someone you want to tickle or have tickle you.

I think that's probably how the ladies feel. Just because they're being tickled or tickling a guy does not immediately just make it an awesome experience for them. They want to be tickled by someone they want to tickle them (or a person they want to tickle)

If the buyers and sellers are in the personals area then I don't think it's a big deal.

To be honest I'm not quite sure how I stumbled onto this thread but all I have to say is this... Doll is an example (maybe the best one on here) of what it means to take the high road when it comes to not engaging in an angry conversation.

Matheu - I certainly don't know you or know the crippling debt that you are under. All I can say is that having undergone a serious fight for my life (statistically not supposed to be alive), the fight to get back on my feet and provide for my family is just as hard but in a much different way. I know all about debt. It sucks - it wakes you up, won't let you go back to sleep and can poison relationships if you let it. DON'T Let it!

I don't preach, I don't lecture or get up on a soapbox here or anywhere else because I don't (or will I ever) pretend to know one's situation. The only thing I can offer is this. In the top of this thread you said that tickling is one of your escapes. You also seem extremely bitter that people profit off of it. As CDoll said above it's supply and demand. Take it from me - there are plenty of offline activities that you can engage in that do not involve tickling or really anything from anyone else. In the spirit of "Supply and Demand" a great example of something you could be doing would be to try building a business of your own. I'm sure there are plenty of things you are great at - trust me I know there are - go out and capitalize on them!

If I sound a bit obscure or off point it could be because I've been up for 48 hours straight between looking for full time work, Ubering (when I'm fully alert), and trying to build my own ethical computer consulting practice. I'm not putting myself above anyone else here. Trust me.

From what [very] little I do know of CDoll she genuinely seems to have a love for what she does. I also know that she made me feel comfortable in the chatroom about a month back when I was a relative new comer. She also strikes me as a genuinely nice person. I'm sure she doesn't need me to defend her but sometimes it's just the right thing to do.

Please also forgive me if this entry is untimely. I'm sure one way or another things will work out if they haven't already.

Best Regards,
Tim

It’s too easy for girls to make money catering to fetishes so why not? I would love to find a tickle partner for free but I feel like the way to do that is by getting a significant other.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back