• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saw a different side of my wife and came twice in one session (adult themed)

purple2306

TMF Expert
I realized something and brought it to my wifes attention, she gets tied up way more then I do. So we set a time and day that I would be tied but little things kept delaying until today!

We have a couple of hours before our son comes home she tells me, I was at the time doing some dishes after cooking breakfast and partially sulking because I thought she forgot it was my turn, I made a few calls and then went up to shower. Now last night I got my restraints together and tried to figure out a few things, and one thing that bugged me turned out not to be a problem and I will explain in a few.

So fresh out of the shower I decided not to put lotion on my feet for now, I dont want them cold, besides she can put some on later when she is playing with me, Then I bring out the ab roller type machine, you know the old ones that your head rests on the pad and your arms wrap around grab the handle and you do crunches. Since I destroyed the last one trying to bend it into a more usable shape I found another at the goodwill, there are always like 2 or 3 there for only a couple bucks. Anyway I use some heavy rope and proceed to wrap it around my ankle and the unit, as a side note I also removed the head pad since its not needed and I tied the unit to the foot of the bed frame so it wont move.

Once both ankles are tied I lie back and give it a pull with my legs and think holy shit there not going anywhere! Then I use some smaller rope and tie my big toes to the unit also, so my legs are a little wider then shoulder length apart and just about immobile, one last thing, I put one tie down around my knees this way I cant pivot or move so my feet stay where they are no matter what.

I place a pillow under the small of my back and then connect my one wrist to the shackle I have strapped to the headboard, then the other, now before I tighten them I put the gag in my mouth, hit the text to my wife that says Im ready and pull the one strap, its a tie down strap like you use when hauling something so the one arm goes up, I use my other loose arm, lower the blindfold in place, and bring the loose arm strap to the one that is tight, it holds that strap and I pull my arm back in place so its tight, the remainder I do with my fingers to sinch it up a little more...

Then I wait, and wait, she finally comes in the bedroom and I hear her giggle, I have a comfy stool by the foot of the bed and I have a footrest there with all the tools on it, I have 2 of the rubber sauce brushes like you use at a bbq they are rubber and fringe and tickle lightly, I also have two small paint brushes from the dollar store, they may suck to paint with but the bristles are soft, Then couple of feathers, and the best or should I say worst is the sonnicares, yep 2 of them fully charged.

My wife is naked so she starts really slow, running the feathers all over my body, I felt her boobs drag across me a few times as she nibbled my neck, chest, then as a tease she licks my dick and she tickles down my legs. She did this a few times up and down but then she stood up and walks to the foot of the bed and it starts, the paint brushes, then the other side of the feathers pocking the tops of my toes while brushing under my toes. I was laughing into my gag pretty hard and even though its pointless I was tugging with my legs but everything held fast.

Next I feel lotion being applied to my feet, in between my toes and all, that alone tickled like hell, but I know its coming!!! I hear the toothbrushes start up and bam like a volt of lightning it hits me they are tickling up and down my feet, then two on one foot, back and forth and I am taking it. Dont really have much choice and she knows I love it.

Then she suprised me, she gets back up on the bed and starts giving me head, for about a minute I get lost in it, thinking damm this is awesome and it was, but she puts the sonnicare under and around my balls tickling it like a crazy person while sucking away, I lasted for about 30 seconds and blew my load.

Now most times she unties me and we are done, but I told her I wanted to push things a little, and yes that stupid idea came before I was tied tickled or blown. Now I am spent, I am sweaty and tuckered out.

She wipes me off and goes down by my feet, uses the basters and starts lightly tickling my feet, then ramps it up a little using her nails dragging them all over my feet, I dont want to be a jerk I know I asked for this but I need a little more time to calm down from cumming. She continues and then starts tickling up my legs to my groin area, then tells me you know we are going to keep this up till you cum again, let me know when you are ready.

I was a bit embarrassed because my dick was not standing proud and my balls were really close to my body, they just wanted to sleep lol.

So she tickled me some more, upper body then lower till finally I told her the ties on my toes were too tight and that was part of my discomfort, she undid them, so my feet could move a little but were still pretty stuck because I was tied at the ankles.

She brought out the hitachi and laughed because I had the hummingbird attachment (for men) secured onto the hitachi, she lubed me up and put it on me, it seemed like twenty minutes of it buzzing away and her tickling me all over I finally felt that he was getting hard again, I thought NO Shit!

So some fast light tickles under my arms and she increased the speed on the hitachi (love that device I got from home depot its a switch for a lamp but works with the hitachi wand) so you can control the speed.. anyway about ten minutes more of playing with my feet and both of us were loosing hope of a second orgasm till I said try the sonnicare on my balls and boom
about 4 minutes of that torture and I came a second time!

First time in my life for two orgasms in one session. She starts letting me go, I take off all the stuff and look at the watch, we had only been going for a little over an hour. I lost all track of time and felt like I was tied for at least two.

I am now going to send her a message and see what type of fantasy has she been holding back and wants me to fulfill, after all mothers day is coming close, though she is not into tickling she does like to be tied up, so I need to do something intense for her.

Thanks for reading,
Purple

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing indeed.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back