• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAC collection request

player 0

TMF Expert
Hey guys, BAC has been gone a while and buying his stuff legally doesn't seem to be an option.

Does anyone have any of his stuff? Could you guys share them on this thread so he doesn't fall into obscurity.

Thank you, gadren, for your assistance. But player 0 is asking about legendary BAC, long been silent. The arteest to which your refer is CAB, long been dead, due to rodent issues, or rodents with issues more accurately.
Alas to all, BAC work has been scarce on the net, and those which have been scene are usually those which you always see when making a request such as this. I do hope that someone will post something of BAC without incurring a licensing or ownership wrath.
Meanwhile, I'm going to check out the very bearded Miamian CeeAyBee

Thank you, gadren, for your assistance. But player 0 is asking about legendary BAC, long been silent. The arteest to which your refer is CAB, long been dead, due to rodent issues, or rodents with issues more accurately.
Alas to all, BAC work has been scarce on the net, and those which have been scene are usually those which you always see when making a request such as this. I do hope that someone will post something of BAC without incurring a licensing or ownership wrath.
Meanwhile, I'm going to check out the very bearded Miamian CeeAyBee

Lol I love your response~ I remember when CAB emerged, a lot of ppl including me speculated it was actually BAC (with a vengeance). But his productivity and style seem to indicate that they are two different persons.

Regarding the OP's request, I can post the free stuff here when I got a minute but not the ones available from his now defunct Images4Sale site. And like you said, it is gonna be the same old stuff, but it may save time for the young'uns :)

Last edited:
I've been searching for some of BAC's old stuff myself. Dropped him a couple of PM's..no response. Hope he's still alive and doin fine. Miss OZZY alot also!

I have some back in the day artwork collections from BAC,. Is he still around? Not trying to thread on someone's copyrights.

BAC's material that was not posted for free by him is still under his copyright protection, and he's asked for enforcement of it here. So any of his commercial works, any that he sold on his pay site, the corrected version of older ones he re-did are all under copyright and sadly we have to remove them if posted. So take care in what you post.

And C.A.B. is most certainly not BAC. They are two different people, this I know for fact. It was an amusing rumor.

Myriads

Do you know where we can buy it?

I checked Clips4sale and that page died a while ago.

BAC's material that was not posted for free by him is still under his copyright protection, and he's asked for enforcement of it here. So any of his commercial works, any that he sold on his pay site, the corrected version of older ones he re-did are all under copyright and sadly we have to remove them if posted. So take care in what you post.

And C.A.B. is most certainly not BAC. They are two different people, this I know for fact. It was an amusing rumor.

Myriads

Don't worry, Myriads, I will not post anything that was not found for free on this forum. I am always very cautious about this kind of things, out of respect for the artists. However IF it happens that one of the pieces I'll share here is not legit, please know that it wasn't intentional.

Right now I cannot share any file cause I have packed up my computer (moving out of my old place to a new one) but I'll get to it when I finish unpacking. In the meanwhile, if someone wants to share their own collection, feel free to do so~

BAC is without a doubt one of the greatest contributors in the history of tickling art. He is one of the guys that brought this genre to life for me.

I desperately wish his stuff was still available on a site like MTJ...or others. It being gone is a true poverty for this community.

Wish he could still be here.

I know I'd buy about anything he came out with.

Deetoes.

I know I'd buy about anything he came out with.

I used to think like that too. I bought all the comics on his Images4Sale shop. I love his style! However, you may not agree with me, but I was really disappointed by his most recent productions. Laughing Pines 2 & 3 and Wok Don't Run were really bad, IMO.

I'll start posting what I have in within the next hour. If this place's Internet allows me, that is. Please keep in mind that all artworks have been probably posted on the TMF already. Stay tuned!

I used to think like that too. I bought all the comics on his Images4Sale shop. I love his style! However, you may not agree with me, but I was really disappointed by his most recent productions. Laughing Pines 2 & 3 and Wok Don't Run were really bad, IMO.

I'll start posting what I have in within the next hour. If this place's Internet allows me, that is. Please keep in mind that all artworks have been probably posted on the TMF already. Stay tuned!

Yeah definitely don't agree here. All that stuff was mint...especially Wok Don't Run, which is still one of the greatest tickle comics and hottest tickle comics ever.

Continued. It contains an artwork that was altered by another poster without the consent of the author. I thought I'd post it anyway, I hope that it is alright:

bordello.jpgbizz3.gifcar_beach_1.jpgcar_beach_2.jpgcartonntickletorture08.jpg

Final post. This is all I have, bar the stuff I paid for on Images4Sales:

madamekeechisvh7.jpgprofessor.jpgslvtk.jpgTFTA17_Cover.jpgtickl004.jpg

I am glad it all worked out; the jade gods of the Chinese Internet were on my side, for once!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back