• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAC collection request

Wow!
Most of this stuff was unknown to me, I was familiar with BAc and his work, butthis is impressive, to the organizer, we salute you!

Some More

Hi so bits of this series have already been posted on this thread sometimes in English sometimes in Spanish. Here they are in what I hope is the right order I was going to try and find the source I got them from on tickletheater but like "Wok Don't Run" and the one with Bernice in the Salon the original thread eludes me...

Can I ask are the pics previously posted (see links) the same series as the pics below?...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=496296&d=1462854086

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=496621&d=1463046444

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=496620&d=1463046442

Two of the ticklers are certainly the same characters as in the series below and I suspect that the female Ler may be the new arrival from the last pic posted, also the victim does look similar to Tiffany but BAC certainly had a type when it came to female lees....

Attachments

• tt2.png
    tt2.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 1,351
  • tt3.png
    tt3.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 1,291
  • tt4.png
    tt4.png
    509.5 KB · Views: 1,237
  • tt5.png
    tt5.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 1,300
  • tt6.png
    tt6.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 1,448
BAC's material that was not posted for free by him is still under his copyright protection, and he's asked for enforcement of it here. So any of his commercial works, any that he sold on his pay site, the corrected version of older ones he re-did are all under copyright and sadly we have to remove them if posted. So take care in what you post.

And C.A.B. is most certainly not BAC. They are two different people, this I know for fact. It was an amusing rumor.

Myriads

And the vibe from the work of BAC and C.A.B. couldn't be more different. Somehow, a playfulness comes across in BAC's torturous gems that C.A.B. wouldn't be caught dead expressing. The former, at heart, seems a romantic; the latter would rather be feared than loved, methinks.<br>(After that bit of psychobabble, it would serve me right if they WERE one and the same.)

And the vibe from the work of BAC and C.A.B. couldn't be more different. Somehow, a playfulness comes across in BAC's torturous gems that C.A.B. wouldn't be caught dead expressing. The former, at heart, seems a romantic; the latter would rather be feared than loved, methinks.<br>(After that bit of psychobabble, it would serve me right if they WERE one and the same.)

Lol this made me laugh. I am not intimate with CAB, but I got the feeling that he is not as bad as you make him sound. Reading Mr Fetish, Ashley Closet et al, it seems to me that he's got a very soft heart :)

If ANYTHING separates the two, it is productivity. BAC was legendary for his slow output, while CAB churns out new masterpieces faster than rabbits make babies, and they are all gold to boot.

Oh and also like someone pointed out, BAC definitely has a type. CAB has shown a broader range of appreciation regarding females.

One of my favs frrom the early Bac days I haven't seen reproduced here yet.

Attachments

• RACK.jpg
    RACK.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 598
That is phenomenal. How well he captured the look of dread and agony in her eyes. You can almost hear her begging and bargaining [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAC deserves so much praise for the fact that, even before tickle art really exploded, he was already employing the brilliance and creativity to vary each piece and therefore make each and everyone a dedicated work of art. While my style doesn't resemble his in form or technique, I think I've studied his the most to keep facial expressions fresh and tell my own audiences a short story in every desperate, ticklish face. He's the Michael Jordan of an authentically-rendered woman suffering the delicious yet perilous itch of an aggressive feather stroking her bare, supple and intensely ticklish feet.

Great thread this is. Great to see people honour the legendary BAC. Wok Don't Run is still my number one all time favorite!! :) Unbelievable hot and cool e-comic. A must read actually for every (erotic) tickling lover. The was it was written and the images are so great designed. A real shame he is no longer active :(

What ever happened to him...I used to order his stuff through the mail back in the 80s

Hello ! I am looking for wok don’t run. Someone can help me please ?!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back