• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAC collection request

Yeah definitely don't agree here. All that stuff was mint...especially Wok Don't Run, which is still one of the greatest tickle comics and hottest tickle comics ever.

I understand that I am surely a minority here :bubble:

I am a huge BAC fan myself. I love Tickle Torture Tales 5 so much that I even printed it out, back in the day. And Laughing Pines 1 is one of my favorite fetish comics ever. I love artists like him or Augustine, hondoperv, Bohemiane, CAB, etc... who can add several wicked tropes to the tickling mix. I have the utmost respect for him as a creator, but I checked again 'Wok and Pines' and I can confirm that I still don't like them.

EDIT: Lol, my 666th post. Gotta make a devilish screencap :devil:

Thank you so much Tenebrae! :)

There were a few there I have never seen before, the others were good to see again :)

Wow! I had seen a few of his pictures, but had no idea he was so prolific. I love his style.

There were writers and artists at the very very beginning of what we formed as a "tickle torture club" via the mail. This was in the early 1980's. If you were born after 1980, you'll never understand what we had to go through to buy and trade and how much effort time and expense it took. There was one dude tobias hacker, i'll never forget his name who sold BAC artwork: 50 dollars, for 20 pages. shitty xerox's, he didn't even try to do a good job. But we had no other options and he knew it. Insane to think of now. HE ran ads in the fetish newspapers. Clever guy, ahead of his time. I never saw him on the internet years later. I wondered if it was because he passed on or if he was afraid to show his face after gouging everyone for so many years.

In my opinion, those artists and writers (typing on typewriters mind you), have never been equalled (with a few exceptions). BAC, his first works, still untouchable. Some of the stories, still untouchable.

Oh he must have been murdered by now. The North remembers...

Even though I was born after the 80's, I know what you mean. We have this guy in the French community: crazy good writer. Very good style, classically trained, simply the best. He was born in the 60's and started around 18; he talks extensively about those times. He too set the bar very high for stories and he's been my role model eversince~

Plain Manila envelope, name and address handwritten, checked the mailbox every day!

Sorry if any are reposts. Pretty sure I have more, but I really need to go through my collection.

Attachments

• bac_pg06.jpg
    bac_pg06.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 941
  • bac_pg2.jpg
    bac_pg2.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 884
  • BAC.jpg
    BAC.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 882
  • class.jpg
    class.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
More

Attachments

• bac4.jpg
    bac4.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,384
  • bac5.jpg
    bac5.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 1,462
  • patient.jpg
    patient.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 830
  • Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_454.jpg
    Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_454.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 770
Last edited:
+ more

Attachments

• Recovered_JPEG_3379.jpg
    Recovered_JPEG_3379.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 664
  • Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_448.jpg
    Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_448.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,228
  • from_my_collection_classic_bac_by_tkltkltklyou-d744osl.jpg
    from_my_collection_classic_bac_by_tkltkltklyou-d744osl.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 1,238
  • bacbanner3.jpg
    bacbanner3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 412
  • Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_447.jpg
    Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_447.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,215
Your second post, last image: not BAC. It is ShanE I believe~

More BAC

Here are some more that have yet to be posted, I got them from tickletheater. Specifically a later page of: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=12739&page=3

Also on tickletheater.... (although I cannot find the links right now!) there is Wok Don't run and the interrogation of Tiffany Zapata (my personal favourite BAC toon). Like the link below it has been scattered throughout this thread sometimes in English sometimes in Spanish. I found it there in English once but can't find the link tonight.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=28248

Attachments

• bca00.jpg
    bca00.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 683
  • bca01.jpg
    bca01.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 708
  • bca02.jpg
    bca02.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 714
  • bca03.jpg
    bca03.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 855
  • bca04.jpg
    bca04.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 1,092
Last edited:
Whew!!! This post has become something. Now that I have these electronic files I can put the shitty copies I purchased during the 80's back in my mailbox!

I've been searching for some of BAC's old stuff myself. Dropped him a couple of PM's..no response. Hope he's still alive and doin fine. Miss OZZY alot also!

BAC's material that was not posted for free by him is still under his copyright protection

What really annoys me by this if there's no way to purchase it which I gladly would if it was still available. Then there's really no other way for anyone else on here to get it unless it's shared. If it's under his copyrighted protection then shouldn't he be here to defend it? Seems to me like the guy doesn't really act like he cares anymore since he doesn't respond to anyone.

I know I saw one of his originals on EBay once, so that might be worth checking from time to time. Although once, for as long as EBay has been in business, maybe it isn't.

BAC... I remember when I first started seeing his primitive images on a BBS... Yep dial in... before the internet. Before I just had a foot fetish... then it became a tickling fetish when I discovered when you could have your partner *ahem* participate. Left many a girl hot, happy and squirming. More importantly, left them surprised they could be taken that way. Thanks BAC! :D

Gawd... one of the Holy Grails.... has anyone ever seen this story???

harem2.jpg fantasy3.jpg

Attachments

• ronc-3.jpg
    ronc-3.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 1,160
  • ronc-7.jpg
    ronc-7.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,263
  • ronc-10.jpg
    ronc-10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,402
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back