• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes a 'ler attractive to a 'lee? (if anything)

A hot looking lady with long nails does me in. Bianca and Storm from Tickle Intensive. Kiki, Hayley Marie and Sophi from UK tickle, Jade from TA and Angelina, Holly, Dre and Heidi from TC. Those are just some examples of female ticklers that Know how to tease and tickle unmercifully.

for me, it's less about type3 more about attraction and trust. Tall can be good but not a requirement. A good personality and the ability to understand the word no when it is given for whatever reason is essential.

Personally, I'm not concerned with looks, but I'd prefer my ler to be silly and playful, as opposed to cruel and merciless!

Along the same lines: have you ever met or known someone who was not aware of your fetish, somebody you know or met under other circumstances, but something about their personality screamed to you "It would be a m***** f***** to get tickled by this person", as in a real challenge. Whether it seems like it would be a lot of fun or very dangerous/difficult for you to survive based on the knowledge of your own ticklishness combined with that person's demeanor and the way you perceive they would be in that situation. I'm sure I have been wrong a couple times, but I think I would be correct more often than not. If only it weren't for the barriers of bringing up the subject. When you know someone would fit the bill perfectly but they don't have any clue about it, you tend to obsess over it a bit haha.

As long as the Ler is a woman and she is enjoying herself tickling me ;)
I also love hand jewelry like rings on my Lers fingers

For me, it’s not so much about a certain look. It’s more about personality and hygiene. If I find you annoying, it’s over. Same if you aren’t clean or you’re stinky. Can’t deal!

I can't say what the average lee expects from a average ler. But i think its not looks alone (which may be the first attraction) but the chemistry, vibes,the mystery, intrigue, will the hype match the performance, its the initial attraction.

A lee once said to me you are so hard to fathom, your never the same twice running, and the surprise element is a thrill, the wicked glint in your eyes and the variety makes it good. That was her opinion but it wasn't looks because i'am not young or good looking a bit shall we say rough diamond approach, we just hit it off from the start, and the social side was just that social casual rather than a serious affair there was a romantic element.

I think the fact that i was clean, caring, considerate and didn't treat the lee as a "tickle slave object" went a long way. For me i like a lee to have fun and enjoy what i'am trying to do its all about suiting each other, we worked well together.

Things don't always go that well its very often my fault and sometime the lee's. its all about being right together, at the right time and place, and having trust and respect.
Now your all asleep i will close the reply

Someone who seems large and strong is my preferred ler. Mostly male and domineering with a need to humiliate and mock me.

Do we have good chemistry? Do they enjoy being tickled, teased, denied, and forced to orgasm? For men; do you stay hard when tickled? Do you scream? (Huge turn off.)

Tall and dark hair with an athletic build. As for personality, confident enough to be merciless and push my limits.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back