• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The whole story to payback on Perla the clip and opening of the tickle room

The Tickle Room

Verified
So I decided many people like when I give the whole story behind some of my clips. I saw a post on here about what we think was the most brutal clip we've ever seen......for me it's actually my own "payback on perla". That clip is when I tickled Perla so bad she was shaking and giggling for over 2 hours and was on the verge of crying. So here's the story. I was engaged at one point (very young) but our relationship was at an end and we weren't doing well. That's when I FIRST opened the Tickle Room. I put up a Craigslist ad and got so many returns on it. Many were not eligible but then I get this one girl who was a paegent Queen with huge feet, a track star, fresh high school girl etc. Well this girl was Perla. So Perla shows up with Jenn if you guys remember her. Needless to say these were my FIRST clips (if you want those stories just ask).
So me and Jenn started dating and I became very close friends with Perla until Jenn admitted to cheating on me thinking I was cheating on her with Perla. Well long story short Jenn went to jail for trafficking drugs for 2 years. So me and Perla actually ended up dating. Problem was Perla could not stop lying to me which pushed me towards my ex. So I pushed to my ex after a while but RIGHT before I left to home to see her I did Perlas first Payback on Perla. Now this was fun and very platonic since I was still into Perla. I start her off in Nylons in the chair. I scratch her soles until she's howling. Her feet were a size 9 then (they are 10/10.5 now and she's 5'6...ya her feet are huge). I was running my hand through her toes letting her beg but I knew she loved it. I ripped the nylons and then she begged me to stop. But next I make her top less force orgasm and tickled until she's panting. Well let's fast forward.
I go home and my ex and I become close again. Long story short Perla out of jealousy tells my ex lies and very personal things that hurt my ex very bad and I feel ruined the last chance I had with her. Perla was talking bad about me and already had a new man. I was livid. Not pissed, not sad, not frustrated, people I was seeing red angry. So when I get back to Texas I tell Perla I want to see her etc etc. It was actually so I could finish the video.....which is 2 months after the first.
Now she agrees and I make her completely naked this time. Now when I mean I push Perla past her limits let me explain. I turn the video camera off after I created to this day one of the best clips I've ever made but I ask her hey. Can I tie you up again for some....different fun. She smiled and said yes. Guys I tickled Perla for 4 hours more that day. I licked between her toes and up her soles (her feet are deadly sensitive). I used the brush slowly and quickly on every inch of her feet. I tickled her heels until she cried. She was begging, laughing, and moaning for over 3 hours. Finally I untied her and then fucked her while tickling her and she was so exhausted she was just laughing and moaning not fighting. At the end I told her "that's why you don't fuck me over" and walked away. Ever since then Perla never lied or did anything that big again.
Even now she gets scared when I tickle her alone.

A good read. Was Jenn the girl who came here and threw a tantrum once she realized you had a store open?

Oh ok I read it wrong, I thought the two were the same.

Glad everything worked out for you, most guys here would have went into fullblown panic mode the second it interfered "with real life" and closed up for good, glad to see you stuck it out.

Very interesting story. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back