• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother's Day Tickle

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
The weather for Mother's Day was warm and sunny, my son,30, and daughter,27, came over and brought plants for my garden and a couple of lovely gifts. Hubby made a wonderful BBQ so all was perfect.
After dinner I was relaxing on the lounger in my sundress when hubby said to the kids "your mom was "tickled" with her gifts." Their eyes opened wide, they looked at each other and moved over to me, each locked in an ankle and they started tickling my feet. I was hysterical with laughter, "oh no no no you're driving me insane, is this any way to treat your mother? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg, I can't take this! HAHAHAHAHAH."
They stopped after about 20 minutes, saying "yep, mom's still ticklish" as if they didn't know.
It was a perfect Mother's Day!

Sounds like they knew what you wanted. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Did they really tickle your feet for 20 minutes? I'd wish every day were Mother's Day.

hubby said to the kids "your mom was "tickled" with her gifts."
[/QUOTE]

Does it mean your hubby had tickled you earlier in the day ?

Oh, god! Being tickled for 20 minutes on both feet!! Poor mom!! This must be very hard for you to take.
How did you feel during this tickling? And how about after this tickling tortoure?
What would it do to you, if they wouldn`t stop after 20 min. and the tickling would go on for another round of 20 min.?

I so wish I could meet you and your husband some day. You are amazing gal.

Enjoyed reading your story. I am sure there are other tickling stories you could share.

The weather for Mother's Day was warm and sunny, my son,30, and daughter,27, came over and brought plants for my garden and a couple of lovely gifts. Hubby made a wonderful BBQ so all was perfect.
After dinner I was relaxing on the lounger in my sundress when hubby said to the kids "your mom was "tickled" with her gifts." Their eyes opened wide, they looked at each other and moved over to me, each locked in an ankle and they started tickling my feet. I was hysterical with laughter, "oh no no no you're driving me insane, is this any way to treat your mother? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg, I can't take this! HAHAHAHAHAH."
They stopped after about 20 minutes, saying "yep, mom's still ticklish" as if they didn't know.
It was a perfect Mother's Day!

Oh poor ticklish defenseless mommy... same as mine :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back