• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled" documentary featured on movie site.

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
This movie site wrote a write up and trailer for that "Tickled" documentary.

It's kind of depressing that tickling will be portrayed in a bizarre negative aspect, instead of the usual "tickling is abuse!!" sort of way it's usually
portrayed. Now it's "The people in the tickling world are paranoid and insane and evil and will destroy you!!" Sigh.

Some tickle loving individual needs to save the entire planet from an alien invasion and pet every puppy on Earth, and when it's discovered that they are
big in the tickle scene, they happily admit it in an incredibly wise way that makes everyone love us all.

To put it another way, these same guys who will laugh at us, will launch into a over the top self righteous crusade demanding that we let transgender folks use
whatever bathroom they wish and force us to acknowledge that THAT'S THE BIGGEST ISSUE OF TODAY AND IF YOU DON'T 10,000% AGREE WITH US YOU'RE A RAVING
BIGOT HATEMONGER!!!!! RARHGGGGBLARGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...you know....

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/09/tickled-trailer-teases-your-paranoia-and-your-pits

And no, I'm not all stressed out about it, I got other things in life to occupy my time, like work and sleep.

But every person in life wants to be accepted, no matter what they say. It's going to bug you when you're looked at in a negative light, especially when it's
so far from the actual reality.

I look at folks like Simply Tickling and Turtleboy from UK Tickling, who have models who will happily come back multiple times, even after years, even after saying "No,"
and how they interact with customers and fans. And folks like James Darke (plus Turtleboy on this note) who will take the time and answer any technical questions one
may have about cameras, audio, lighting, etc. and wish the good folks would get some spotlight in a famous documentary, not a small one that very few people see,
(usually only other tickle fetishists.)

The director is on Reddit and Twitter all the time talking with fetish people, and MyFriendsFeet guy is in the film as a "positive face". I think a lot of you need to relax about this thing.

1. A certain individual, well-known in the community, is portrayed negatively, and with good reason.
2. I'm not sure where the logic is in tying a transgender rant to this, but...okay.
3. When was the last time a tickle fetishist was beaten to death for being what he was?

Last edited:
Even this documentary will probably not get much attention in the vanilla world and if it does, who cares about being accepted by people who can't help but generalize people based on one movie lol

How does this have anything to do with transgender people, like, at all? And I don't get this weird preoccupation people have with tickling fetishism being accepted in the mainstream; the vast majority of people haven't even heard of us and most of those who have don't care one way or another. I mean, this movie isn't even actually about tickling or the community in general, it's about one particular individual whom I'm fairly certain the director knows is a persona non grata among us.

To put it another way, these same guys who will laugh at us, will launch into a over the top self righteous crusade demanding that we let transgender folks use
whatever bathroom they wish and force us to acknowledge that THAT'S THE BIGGEST ISSUE OF TODAY AND IF YOU DON'T 10,000% AGREE WITH US YOU'RE A RAVING

Mabus....I think you should more worried about slipping into....whatever that is.....than worrying about the Tickle Police coming to take you away......I'm sorry buddy, but wow......you can't be a bigot, and then protest you're not a bigot, sorry bud.....

You know, I was very paranoid at first, but after talking with the director, and also people's comments like Wolf's, Rock Author's, and Chicago's....I've actually relaxed with it and almost am looking forward to maybe being asked about it. These last couple of months, I've suddenly become really comfortable with this thing. I wish it hadn't taken me this long.

I do think that this movie will get some notice, though. This will be on Netflix, he has a good distributor, a "real" distributor, Magnolia, I've seen multiple recent documentaries from them, all good.......so....it'll have a life, but.....whatever......

Mabus, buddy.....please.....I think you need to turn off your radio and your TV for a while, don't worry so much about rest rooms, I mean, could there be anything less important than that? In this day and age? That's what really gets you? Oh the nits we pick......

Hey Mabus, sorry you feel alarmed by the film.

Granted the trailer is a little in-your-face but overall, from the few hundred people we've spoken to after screenings, virtually no one seems to come out of the film with a generally negative impression of tickling fans or the community overall.

In fact two or three people have told us after screenings that the film awakened something in them and they'd come to realised tickling might be something they were into.

The film is ultimately a story about bullying and power. It just happens that it was playing out around tickling. Most people see that.

We definitely didn't want to make a film that was just going to point a mocking finger at a group of people for being into different things. And we certainly think we've avoided that - of course there may always be a handful of dickheads who want to laugh at things they don't understand, but hopefully they're becoming fewer and fewer.

Cheers,
Dylan

You know what I just realized, apparently a lot of the people hearing about this think it's a mockumentary. Which is kind of funny.

You know what I just realized, apparently a lot of the people hearing about this think it's a mockumentary. Which is kind of funny.

This is honestly one of my favourite things... There are people in comment sections telling others how stupid they are for believing it's real. Any opportunity to tell people they're wrong online, I guess?

This is honestly one of my favourite things... There are people in comment sections telling others how stupid they are for believing it's real. Any opportunity to tell people they're wrong online, I guess?

Maybe they find it hard to believe something so "silly" could result in the kind of sick, twisted behavior that the film is really all about; like someone plotting murder to get her daughter a spot on the cheerleading squad. Oh, wait...that one was true, too....

When I saw this posted on Insta and such by celebrities, I was worried people like us would be ridiculed just because of the subject matter. However, without seeing the film, but actually being a filmmaker myself, I can understand from filmmaker's perspective the sensitivity of this sort of thing, and plot it accordingly within the movie. I have the utmost confidence that our community isn't shamed on or put in a bad light, and I haven't seen it yet. I just hope that the world keeps seeing it that way, and who knows, maybe this film will actually get a lot more people involved in the community that had no idea about it. Isn't that something most of us want? :)

Nah, I kinda like being weird. I never cared about this breaking into the mainstream

I can't wait to see this. I always knew that Debbie Kuhn was a scam, but I thought I saw some footage from MyFriendsFeet.com which I thought was a legit site.

I watched and the trailer (to me) became about that old "Terry" story....that was her name, right?

I watched and the trailer (to me) became about that old "Terry" story....that was her name, right?

Yup. But, I've read the articles about it, and I think the movie shows that it's not an old story at all, and that it's still going on. Even after criminal prosecution.

This movie site wrote a write up and trailer for that "Tickled" documentary.

It's kind of depressing that tickling will be portrayed in a bizarre negative aspect, instead of the usual "tickling is abuse!!" sort of way it's usually
portrayed. Now it's "The people in the tickling world are paranoid and insane and evil and will destroy you!!" Sigh.

Some tickle loving individual needs to save the entire planet from an alien invasion and pet every puppy on Earth, and when it's discovered that they are
big in the tickle scene, they happily admit it in an incredibly wise way that makes everyone love us all.

I mean...you know....

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/09/tickled-trailer-teases-your-paranoia-and-your-pits

And no, I'm not all stressed out about it, I got other things in life to occupy my time, like work and sleep.

But every person in life wants to be accepted, no matter what they say. It's going to bug you when you're looked at in a negative light, especially when it's
so far from the actual reality.

I look at folks like Simply Tickling and Turtleboy from UK Tickling, who have models who will happily come back multiple times, even after years, even after saying "No,"
and how they interact with customers and fans. And folks like James Darke (plus Turtleboy on this note) who will take the time and answer any technical questions one
may have about cameras, audio, lighting, etc. and wish the good folks would get some spotlight in a famous documentary, not a small one that very few people see,
(usually only other tickle fetishists.)

i see no one around here recognizes sarcasm when they read it.
p.c. sucks ass

steve

dylanreeve - I saw it at a local film festival. Thanks - to you and to David Farrier - for a marvelous movie.

People on this forum really should see it.

HBO has acquired the US rights, so I expect millions of people will be seeing it on TV before long.

Yup. But, I've read the articles about it, and I think the movie shows that it's not an old story at all, and that it's still going on. Even after criminal prosecution.

Damn. ....tickling could be a bad habit. ...makes ya wonder, no?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back