• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled" documentary featured on movie site.

I can't wait to see this. I always knew that Debbie Kuhn was a scam, but I thought I saw some footage from MyFriendsFeet.com which I thought was a legit site.

MyFriendsFeed is absolutely legit. Richard was our friendly face of tickling I guess you could say. We spent some time with him to get to understand the fetish a little - at least from his perspective.

dylanreeve - I saw it at a local film festival. Thanks - to you and to David Farrier - for a marvelous movie.

People on this forum really should see it.

HBO has acquired the US rights, so I expect millions of people will be seeing it on TV before long.

Thanks Alex!

If anyone here is from the LA or NY areas David and I will be doing some Q&A sessions with the film in June. I'll be in LA at the Nuart Theatre on June 17, 18 & 19. David will be in New York, but still waiting on specifics for those.

Otherwise it is opening wider too, mostly from June 24th, and some places in July. Keep an eye on listings for indie and arthouse cinemas - the sorts of places that play theatrical docos. Hopefully many sessions will be listed here as they're confirmed: http://tickledmovie.com/ticketsales/us

As an aside, if anyone has and interesting memories or experiences to share about the entities in the film, we'd love to hear about them. There's a link on our website to share your stories.

Thanks Alex!

If anyone here is from the LA or NY areas David and I will be doing some Q&A sessions with the film in June. I'll be in LA at the Nuart Theatre on June 17, 18 & 19. David will be in New York, but still waiting on specifics for those.

Otherwise it is opening wider too, mostly from June 24th, and some places in July. Keep an eye on listings for indie and arthouse cinemas - the sorts of places that play theatrical docos. Hopefully many sessions will be listed here as they're confirmed: http://tickledmovie.com/ticketsales/us

As an aside, if anyone has and interesting memories or experiences to share about the entities in the film, we'd love to hear about them. There's a link on our website to share your stories.

How long until I can stream it somewhere? Probably at least a year?

Does the doc seek out any of the female models used in the Debbie Kuhn videos? I remember coming across one of their Facebook pages a couple years ago...

Does the doc seek out any of the female models used in the Debbie Kuhn videos? I remember coming across one of their Facebook pages a couple years ago...

We have not spoken to any women who were involved. By far the majority of videos were male-only. Although certainly there is some historic stuff with women, it seems to have been a while since that was common.

I don't think it's a big deal because from what I've seen and read (trailer, interwebs, haven't seen the doc) it's a documentary about m/m tickling. And I think even a specific group who did/does m/m tickling. That's just a very small part of the tickling community in general, or at least not the majority.

If a doc came out saying that nest, canelli, kujman, magic touch, real tickling, feetonline, fmconcepts, tickling paradise, tickle abuse and tickle intensive were all evil, weell then I'd think that's a big deal lol.

But either way evil tickling companies existing doesn't mean regular people into tickling are evil. Like after 50 shades came out there were people joking bdsm, but they were the same people who joked it before the movie came out. I don't think 50 shades convinced people bdsm is bad, so hopefully tickled won't do the same.

One more thing. If the doc attacks m/m tickling, then I think most people will view it as an attack on gay men or straight men who like to do stuff with other men. The tickling part doesn't matter at that point.

Last edited:
Every online community has its trolls and creeps, but yeah, we have had some that are still legendary.

People actually think this is a a real documentary? jesus christ guys come on, just look at the trailer it would be impossible for it to be serious

People actually think this is a a real documentary? jesus christ guys come on, just look at the trailer it would be impossible for it to be serious

Except it's about a guy we're all incredibly familiar with and have been for, like, a decade. So there's that.

I'm not sure if the gr (golden rule?) violations are directed at what I said, but just in case:

If the doc attacks m/m tickling I will think that's very sad.

I'm not sure if the gr (golden rule?) violations are directed at what I said, but just in case:

I don't really see what's violating it, as I haven't seen the video (don't really have the resources to watch a 30 minute video at the moment). But my thoughts; m/m, f/m, m/f, f/f. Two of these are considered "totally straight", and one is subject to double standards people have had since....forever? I think the title is misleading if It's about some guy who was very deceptive rather than tickling, and regardless of my opinion, you gotta respect the ppl involved in the whole video scene. Unfortunately, to me, it sounds like the same reservations ppl have against tickling they have against the people featured in the documentary, and it just goes to show how controversial tickling is, regardless of what context. The only reaction we can have is no reaction. Otherwise you're feeding people what they need to use you.

Its about a dude who posed as a woman at times to harass and blackmail college kids into making vids for him. The GR violations had nothing to do with the documentary, the people in it, or m/m. They were off topic and about some other member.

The people who are gonna be that upset over any negativity towards the tickling community or the mainstream having a negative view of us based on this movie, probably are overly self conscious and paranoid about their own fetish.

Ah, gotcha dude/chicago, thanks for the info.

Gotta say yalls sigs are two of my favs on here lol.

Just to add to what others have said, not only was this person real -
They used a photo of a dead girl to as part of their online persona, to lure young men into making videos;
As part of their blackmailing young men into making more videos, they email-bombed their schools as retribution (which is how they were finally caught and convicted);
Oh...and this person was a high-school assistant principal.

It's a very well-known story among those of us who were in the community at the turn of the century.

The funniest part?
Reader's Digest is the publication that first brought his actions to attention of the mainstream.

The documentary goes after one particular person, a guy who poses as a girl who then blackmailed these guys who appeared in the videos

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back