• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled" documentary featured on movie site.

People actually think this is a a real documentary? jesus christ guys come on, just look at the trailer it would be impossible for it to be serious

This general reaction is still my favourite. It's absolutely real :)

If the doc attacks m/m tickling I will think that's very sad.

The doc doesn't attack any general aspect of tickling, just the actions of a specific company and the people behind that company.

Overall I think the doco is pretty sympathetic to the fetish. Hopefully that's the impression others get too.

The doc doesn't attack any general aspect of tickling, just the actions of a specific company and the people behind that company.

Overall I think the doco is pretty sympathetic to the fetish. Hopefully that's the impression others get too.

Yesi saw a 30 minute interview I think you did Dylan. You made mention how a producer in Florida James Ivy who does male on male videos, but runs it professionally

I liked how James would only do the interview if you agreed to get tickled in a restrained device :D

Y'all are missing the point of this documentary.

This movie is not about tickling. It is about the seedy company that uses blackmail against it's victims. It's not about the fetish itself, it's not out there to make it look strange. It's about a horrible, horrible bullying company that people are continuously being abused by.

I love how you and an interviewer are talking about tickling like its no big deal, because it ain't! Its just tickling! :D

Except it's about a guy we're all incredibly familiar with and have been for, like, a decade. So there's that.
I don't doubt it could be based on a true story. But lets face it, the acting or re-enactments are hilarious it seems on purpose. And if some woman responding to an inquisitive journalist by calling him a homosexual and saying "gay little kiwis" etc then I really dont know what to say, among the many other cheesy bits in the trailer. Are you sure this isnt a mockumentary based on real events? If not, this is truly the silliest real documentary trailer Ive ever seen

I don't doubt it could be based on a true story. But lets face it, the acting or re-enactments are hilarious it seems on purpose. And if some woman responding to an inquisitive journalist by calling him a homosexual and saying "gay little kiwis" etc then I really dont know what to say, among the many other cheesy bits in the trailer. Are you sure this isnt a mockumentary based on real events? If not, this is truly the silliest real documentary trailer Ive ever seen
http://www.janeobrienmedia.com/
That is the site that got it all started. If you also look up competitive endurance tickling under a Google videos search you may find some of the clips. This movie is 100% the real deal. Bingo I found a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXKr7KqR6rI That video looks like it wasn't the final competition, but a video they submitted to be in the running to be flown to LA for the finial competition. also notice the upload date is 2013.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a big deal because from what I've seen and read (trailer, interwebs, haven't seen the doc) it's a documentary about m/m tickling. And I think even a specific group who did/does m/m tickling. That's just a very small part of the tickling community in general, or at least not the majority.

If a doc came out saying that nest, canelli, kujman, magic touch, real tickling, feetonline, fmconcepts, tickling paradise, tickle abuse and tickle intensive were all evil, weell then I'd think that's a big deal lol.

But either way evil tickling companies existing doesn't mean regular people into tickling are evil. Like after 50 shades came out there were people joking bdsm, but they were the same people who joked it before the movie came out. I don't think 50 shades convinced people bdsm is bad, so hopefully tickled won't do the same.

One more thing. If the doc attacks m/m tickling, then I think most people will view it as an attack on gay men or straight men who like to do stuff with other men. The tickling part doesn't matter at that point.

This post put into words my instinctual reaction to the film. I believe a straight viewer of this trailer will see gay first, blackmail second, tickling third.

The doc doesn't attack any general aspect of tickling....Overall I think the doco is pretty sympathetic to the fetish. Hopefully that's the impression others get too.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've seen the doc. I don't know that sympathetic is the word I'd use - sympathy really isn't what it's about - but it's not UNsympathetic, and it's certainly not an attack on those into tickling. It does not imply that the perpetrators are typical of the community as a whole or of any particular segment of it (like m/m). What it is is a story very well told, which will hold a fascination for most people (who never even heard of the fetish), and will be of particular interest to those who are into it.

Fascinating. From the existence of the documentary to this thread. Simply fascinating.

Fascinating. From the existence of the documentary to this thread. Simply fascinating.

Exactly. I think the majority of the controversy is only going on in some of the commenters' own heads.

Everything is real. There's very little reenactment in the whole film and virtually none in the trailer.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've seen the doc. I don't know that sympathetic is the word I'd use - sympathy really isn't what it's about - but it's not UNsympathetic, and it's certainly not an attack on those into tickling. It does not imply that the perpetrators are typical of the community as a whole or of any particular segment of it (like m/m). What it is is a story very well told, which will hold a fascination for most people (who never even heard of the fetish), and will be of particular interest to those who are into it.

Thanks Alex - that's actually well put! It could presumably have been a story to come out of more or less any quirky internet thing if the interests of those involved had been different. Tickling is the way in, and remains a theme, but it's not the focus really.

Thanks Alex - that's actually well put! It could presumably have been a story to come out of more or less any quirky internet thing if the interests of those involved had been different. Tickling is the way in, and remains a theme, but it's not the focus really.

That what its sounding like. You can just substitute tickling with any fetish in this case, it does't change what the "person" behind it all is doing.

I live in upstate NY. Is it going to play near me? When does is it on HBO?

Do you have any interviews setup for this week in the US? If you could get on Live with Kelly that would be incredible. Most of us think Kelly Ripa is a closet tickle fan. Seeing her talk about the subject would be amazing... :)

This thing got discussed on my favorite sports radio talk show in the morning that I listen to at work (with earphones on of course). I felt absolutely humiliated and had to change the station when they talked about it. I honestly don't like that fetishes have been brought more to the open mainstream world over the past decade or so. I still remember getting shivers back in 2009 when Joanna Krupa was on dancing with the stars and they ran a clip on TMZ of her being tickled in a nurses outfit by Cindy Shubert, who, if anyone recalls, was exposed for her fetish videos with FM Concepts back in 2002 when she was on Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire (or the first year of the Bachelor, I can't remember which show).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back