• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my ex f/m

nagolphillip5

I have a lot of real stories. I'm lucky.

My ex was a tan, blonde, beauty. Not extremely smart, but very playful and had a perfect body. She was someone who hated being tickled so much because she was tickled a lot as a child. Ironically she loved to tickle. I think because she wanted pay-back for all torture she experienced. I loved this about her!! :)

When I first told her about my tickling turn on she had no problem with it at all. She wanted to tickle me any time she could. She loved it, especially public. She really wanted to humiliate me. Here are a few brief incidents that happened over the course of our relationship, at least my favorite ones:

First one was right after I told her about how much I liked it. We were at the college she was living at and went out to lay by the pool. I sit on the lounge chair after taking off my sandals. I lay back close my eyes and almost immediately feel tickling on my feet. I look down and she is sitting on the foot of the chair smiling at me as I'm being tickled. She doesn't stop, she just continues to do it. I'm laughing and trying to move away. She holds my ankle and says, "Where do you think your going?" I'm sitting there with her fingers scribbling quickly over my bare feet and toes trying not to be too loud. She does this for 10 minutes in the hot sun and finally stops.

Another time was when I had fallen asleep watching tv. Her sister was on the other couch 3 feet away also faced towards the T.V. I awoke to my ex tickling my barefeet (she had apparently removed my shoes and socks). I was laughing like crazy and her sister saw and just stayed quiet. I'm pretty sure she knew I liked it. Which really just adds to the humiliation of it. She went on tickling for a good 5 minutes laughing and taunting me. I loved it!

Once we were at here cousin's house and I had my legs on her lap under the blanket. I had slippers on, but was barefoot under the slippers. My ex was rubbing my legs while we watched TV. Her hand came down to my foot and as soon as she realized I wasn't wearing socks she started spider tickling my feet. I was in tears in not time, laughing loudly. Her cousin and husband were sitting in the living room having no idea why I was laughing, again making the humiliation that much better. She tickled me for a while this time, laughing as she did it, loving my reaction and humiliation.

Once we were at her friend's house. I had slept on the couch with my ex and she got up early to go driving with her friend. When she got up she noticed my foot was hanging out of the blanket (hmm I wonder why?) She took advantage and tickled me, thinking she just woke me up. Than her friend came out and she continued to tickle me laughing as her friend watched.

Another good one that caught me very much by surprise was when I was sitting in the living room with my ex's brother watching TV. I was laying with my feet over the foot rest. My slippers slipped off leaving me barefoot. After 5 min of focusing on a show, all of a sudden my ex came out of nowhere and started spider tickling my bare feet and toes. I lost it immediately and her brother and her were laughing at me. It was humiliating since he was her younger brother and I was kind of the guy he looked up to. I took it though, and loved every second of it.

Guess it's funny how what we love is so brief, yet the memories of those brief moments live forever. Please add small encounters similar to this that have happened to you. We should make a new section of just F/M. It's really my favorite.

Awesome story. A beautiful blonde who loves to tickle? Why the heck is she your ex? Did you ever tickle her feet?

Cool stories! I like it very much that she tickled you in front of others too. Your ex girlfriend rocks! :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back