• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Observations

I am old enough to remember when Elvis first appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. :grandpa:

The "Kurch for President" thread got shut down because it was too political. :eek:

It will be at or close to 100 degrees F for the start of the World Series in Los Angeles tomorrow. :eek:

The Houston Astros are the 2017 World Champions of baseball. :bouncybou

And they only finished four games behind the New York Mutts (70-92), who were predicted by many "experts" to be World Series contenders. :rowfull:
I observe that the 2017 Mutts were awful and a grave disappointment to their fans. :rowfull:

The Dallas Cowboys got their asses handed to them on Thanksgiving day.

I observe that Amish is likely overjoyed at how his Eagles are doing this year. :D

Many people are freaking out about a few inches of snow we are forecasted to receive.

I observe that I had the last word for twelve days while Amish was away from the TMF. :rowfull:

The Houston Astros are STILL the 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL. :bouncybou

I have observed that the Dodgers lost their first two games of the season this year.

The standings are 2-2 for the division the Dodgers are in.

The standings are 2-2 for the division the Dodgers are in.
It is more complicated than that.
One team is 2-1, two teams are 2-2, one team is 1-2, and one team is 0-3.
Not that it means much this time of the year. :D

The Philadelphia Phillies are in first place in the NL East. :bouncybou

I observe that Amish isn't here often any more, but when he does show up, he makes over fifty posts. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back