• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE BEAUTIFUL NEW LODEL LAYA HAS DEATHLY TICKLISH SOLES : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
THE BEAUTIFUL NEW LODEL LAYA HAS DEATHLY TICKLISH SOLES : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE

FtManager.jpg

THE BEAUTIFUL LAYA HAS DEATHLY TICKLISH SOLES!

One more time we are very proud to introduce you a new model who is as ticklish as she is beautiful.
The 19 years old Laya is a new sexy student with an extremely ticklish body especially her
INSANELY TICKLISH SOLES.
She really as by far some of the most sensitive feet we have ever seen and it is wonderful to watch
how a little feather drives her insane so you can imagine how she loses control when the tickler uses an hairbrush.
LAYA IS A PURE FOOT TICKLER'S DREAM because her reactions are just perfect and the laughter is treasure!
The poor girl experiment the feathers, fingers, hairbrushes and the tickling gloves in a fountain
of hysterical laughters.

Believe us if you love beautiful young girls with EXTRA ticklish feet Laya
will figure in your hall of fame forever.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : LAYA'S DEATHLY TICKLISH SOLES SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

AND OUR NEW FRENCHTICKLING SHOP :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Amazing. Very great job like everytime. What's her feet size and how tall is she?

One of the best I've seen in all the years of following French Tickling. Laya is wonderful, and outstanding video.

What a great video! I hope she gets back in that dress again though :)

I can already tell the brush glove treatment did not do her kindly Lmao I cannot wait!

Omg! Fantastic FT. You never disappoint ;)
That laugh..... please tell me you get those beautiful bare soles on the table??

She looks kind of like Natalie Dormer (to me anyway, lol). I can only hope that Ms. Dormer is as ticklish as Laya ;)

Lovely reactions, I hope to see her face down and bare foot tickled on your device. :)

OMG!!! I am in Love with this Tickle Goddess!!!
She is so Cute and her Feet are Yummy looking!!!
I Love her Laugh and Reactions to the Tickling!!!

Another Awesome clip, Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back