• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strictly memories m/f feet

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again good folks. I hvae previously written 3 stories(Good ole memories, Good ole memories continued, Good ole memories renewed) about and old friend name Nicole. Those stories basically tell how her and i developed our tickling relationship and how much i loved tickling her feet. Right now i will be sharing my latest tickling encou ter with her.

I go to her aunts house, which is where she lives, to visit and check on them as i do every once in a blue moon. He aunt answers, we say our hellos and bgjn a conversation. Nicole comes out of the bedroom, greets me with a hug and kiss and procedes to leave the house. Her aunt and I continue our conversation as Nicole comes in and out of the house a few times. Of course my anticipation gets the best of me and i say to her aunt
Me-"Nicole keeps leaving the house and she knows when im over her i gotta get her."
Aunt-smiles and says "she been busy looking for jobs."
Me-"let me text her from you phone so i can mess with her."

She hands me the phone and i text as if i were her aunt
"D asked why you keep leaving the house cahse you know he has to tickle your feet while hes here lol."

She never responded but before the next time she left the house i said "Nicole are you ducking me."
N-with a big smile on her face "no ill be right back i have to get something from the store."

So after she gets back and goes in the room i waste no time going into the room and see her laying on her back with her knees bent up. We make small talk and i grab he ankles to stretch her legs out. She gives no resistance and i began to softly spider tickle her soles as she smiles, wiggles her feet and gives a cute giggle.

We continue to talk as i enjoy tickling those always soft and wrinkly soles as she blocks one foot with the other. After no more than 2min her feet stop moving and she doesnt try to block the tickles anymore and just lets it happen.
Me-"Every time i come over here you're less ticklish. Somebody else must be tickling your feet and you're use to it."
N-after she giggles "No, im just not ticklish on my feet anymore."

Now i use on hand to pull her toes back and with the other hand i dig in a little more and drag my index finger down her sole as she tries to scrunch her toes. I look back and shes smiling hard so now i pull her toes back again and 5finger tickle her sole. She begins to giggle again and scrunches her toes. Now i switch to the other foot and get the same reaction but now she is trying to pull her legs away but they are trapped under my body. After tickling her stretched soles for anotber 30secs she stops fighting a d trying to pull away.

Me-"that doesnt tickle anymore!?"
N-"no my feet just arent ticklish anymore."
Me-"now im mad lol. Somebody else has to be tickling your feet. When is the last time your feet were tickled?"
N-"not in a long time. No matter of fact my uncle tickles my feet all the time whe he's over here if i have my barefeet out."
Me-"o yea! Do you laugh?"
N-"yea."

Keep in mind folks that im still having my fun tickling her feet tbe whole time we're having this chat.

Me-"so what am i doing wrong? Does it at least feel good?"
N-"yea. Its gotta be unexpected."
Me-"so since im getting no reaction from your feet, lt me try some other places."

Now i lightly tickle her ankle, no reaction. I squeeze right above her knee, no reaction.
Thigh-no, stomach/sides-no. I tickle her ribs and she blocks a little but never smiles and says that hurts.
Neck-no, now i try to pull her arm up and she smiles but wont let me
Me-"so your underarms must still be ticklish
N-"no."

After she says that i get enough space to slip a finger in her pit but no reaction again.
Me-"ok roll on your stomach."
N-"no why?"
Me-"so i can tickle your feet again."

She rolls over ans i sit on her ankles, grab a hairbrush thats near by and go to work on her soles.
Suprisingly she laughs immediately but then says "that doesnt tickle either."

So i put the brush away and half way enjoy myself as a rub and tickle her feet with my hands a few more minutes before i let her up.

Me-"damn ok, ill let you up now. Hopefully i get some good laughs out of you next time."
N-smiles and says "ok."

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back