• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serious question for the mods or anyone else in the know about people you block

bethaknee

TMF Regular
I blocked someone on here after some pretty weird messages. What I experienced is that despite this, apparently they can still contact me in the chat room unless I catch it and put them on ignore. No big deal there, but my question is: can they still see anything I post on here? I know they can't send me a private message, but I'm just curious if they can still see my forum posts. Thanks in advance.

Yes, they would still be able to see your forum posts, you just won't see theirs. The chatroom is a separate piece of software so your ignore list doesn't currently carry over unfortunately.

That said, if someone is weirding you out you can forward it to me, and I'll make them stop.

Yes, they would still be able to see your forum posts, you just won't see theirs. The chatroom is a separate piece of software so your ignore list doesn't currently carry over unfortunately.

That said, if someone is weirding you out you can forward it to me, and I'll make them stop.

Thanks for the info. I figured there wasn't anything about the chat that could be done, just curious about the forum posts. This particular person hasn't done anything outside of just sending me a private chat message in the chatroom before I could place him on ignore, so I don't really think there's any cause for concern at this time.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back