• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Husband and I Trapped By His Boss Part 6 (F/mfmf) (intense, sexual, nonconsentual)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
Recap (skip over this paragraph if you have the first five parts fresh in your mind) I'm Rachel and my husband Jason and I are currently going through one of the worse night's of our lives. My sister gave us a trip to the Bahamas that she couldn't use but first my husband who worked for a security firm covering sporting events,concerts, and raves had to get the time off from his boss Victor first. Victor invited us to his mansion to discuss it over dinner with his wife Felicia.

Victor is in his early 50's, small thin and looks younger and in good shape. Not the sort of good shape my husband Jason is in a 250 pound 6'5 weight lifter and former tight end in college huge in comparison to Victor and Felicia is in her late 40's and looks stunning. Short at 5'2, natural double D's that look too perfect to be real but they are, red hair. I on the other hand am small breasted, tall 5'9, lanky, always been more of a tom boy even though I've been getting girlier now that I'm 29. Anyway the dinner was a disaster. These rich yuppies were complete snobs treating their beautiful Mexican maid Maria like she was a slave and I couldn't get this dinner over fast enough.

Unfortunately Victor offered to take us on a tour of his lavish mansion which my dumb husband accepted and after he showed us the pool and his cars he took us into a garage that just had a pair of wooden stocks straight out of the renaissance age that could hold 2 people. Victor explained that they're company might start using them to hold people who were drugged out at shows to keep them from hurting themselves and he asked Jason and me if we'd be willing to test them out.

I didn't want to but Jason accepted and I tried to decline but Victor convinced me to hop in and soon my husband and I were sitting on a bench with our hands and feet trapped in front of us and we couldn't move at all and that's when Victor took advantage. He removed our shoes, started tickling us, and once he had us laughing and begging he cut off our clothes leaving us completely naked and when his wife showed up she took it further and really started torturing us. Making both of us worship her feet in competition to see who could do a better job which I lost and Jason won a blow job from her but she still turned me on and forced me into one of the greatest orgasms of my life which I hate her for doing.

I was hoping they'd let us go but as they headed out for a swim in they're pool she made it clear that they planned to torture us through out the night but they sent their maid Maria to give us some water while we waited for them to return. Luckily for us Maria was also a long suffering victim of their tickle torture and she agreed to let us out if we helped her turn the tables on the rich couple and after some convincing we agreed and Maria let us out but we pretended to still be locked in and when Victor and Felicia returned we got the jump on them and now they were hogtied and naked and it was time for us to pay them back with a little bit of their own medicine.

But after we had got some much needed revenge on the yuppie couple things once again went south for me and Jason when it turned out Maria drugged us and we awoke a couple hours later bound on a futon naked next to the yuppie couple with Victor's dick directly in my face all of us lined up next to one another like 6969 and Maria was naked and now claimed to have a bone to pick with all of us as she decided to pick on me first by shoving her toes in my mouth and I did what I had to do...

CONTINUED

I worked my tongue over Maria's size 7 who just stands over me grinning with her perfect perky tits right in my view along with Victor's long cock growing erect just a few inches away from my face. Maria giggles as she notices. "You like this Mr. Victor?" She asks with her thick accent, still gagged with my husband's underwear in his mouth all Victor can do is nod his head as he watches me worship Maria's tanned foot with his arms bound and stretched over his head unable to stroke his rock hard cock no matter how bad he wants too.

Behind me I feel Felicia's big tits pressing against my lower back as she wiggles against her bondage and I feel her warm breath grunting over her gag right by the crack of my ass as I continue to suck Maria's toes I purposely shove my bare ass into her face still angry about her and her rich husband putting us in this ordeal to begin with. She tries to pull her face away but she can only move so much with her hands and ankles bound to the rails along with the rest of us and my muscular but useless husband bound right behind her.

The four of us tied naked together side by side crammed next to one another like sardines. And here I was utterly broken. Always the athlete tom boy who was always bigger than the other girls and never took any shit from no one but here I was sucking the little toes of this beautiful tiny Mexican woman like my life depended on it making sure to apply the same tongue techniques I had experienced for the first time earlier and from Maria's expression I think I was doing a good job until she finally pulls her foot away.

"Did you like that?" She asks me. I want to tell her to go fuck herself but no longer recognizing myself I nod and say "yes I liked it very much. Would you like me to worship your other foot?" I'm so pathetic. "No thank you slave. I want you to suck Mr. Victor." I can't believe it. I force myself to face forward and look at Victor's gigantic dick standing erect inches from my mouth. I can't. "I won't do that." I say firmly. Maria looks unhappy at my refusal.

I've lost a lot of dignity tonight but if I have any shred of pride left there's no way I'm going to suck my husband's big cock no matter -- "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" My defiant inner monologue is interrupted by Maria's fingers dancing over my tits and down to my ribs and up to my underarms and then back down to my feet.

It's maddening how this ticklishness depletes me of my senses and makes me spaz uncontrollably and weakens me like nothing I've ever experienced in my life. Playing sports up to college I must've suffered hundreds of injuries here and there but none of them made me lose my composure the way I'm frantically wiggling in between my husband's boss and his wife right now. Laughing so hard I can't think.

"Hahahahaha Please hahaha please haha stop! Stop!" Maria finally does and I feel the sweat starting to glisten over my forehead again as I struggle to catch my breath, my sides aching from laughing so hard, my soles still tingling from her fingers. She looks down on me with a smug grin.

"Lower your head to Mr. Victor's dick and put it in your mouth and suck it." Maria instructs me again in her broken English.

I'm scared to say anything. I feel like if I suffer anymore tickling tonight I'll end up in the looney bin. I regain some control "Maria please--"

Maria immediately starts tickling underneath my knees and once again I burst out into hysterical laughter my entire body trembles in the ropes holding me and I feel her fingers dance there way up my legs up to my pussy which keeps me cackling like a hyena and I feel myself getting lightheaded from the constant laughter even as Maria starts to make the ticking around my private area feel good. "Hahahahaha stop hahahahaha stop!" I plead.

Maria holds up and once again I'm struggling to suck in air. Victor's dick is hard and pre cum is building at the tip as he watches me endure my tickle torture. I can feel Felicia's big tits pressed against my back her nipples erect. From the corner of eye I can see my muscular husband Jason tied beside her. All of them but me are gagged and unable to communicate anything but the occasional muffled word. All of them witnessing my ordeal.

I've barely sucked my husband's dick more than a few times in the years we've been married and while some women might enjoy I've definitely never been one of them and now this maid is trying to make me go down on this man I barely know in front of his wife and my husband! I can't let this happen. I have to resist. Have to be tough.

Maria wipes some of the sweat from my forehead her evil telenovela smile creeping me out despite the beautiful face it's on. Staring into my eyes she seems to read my mind. "There's only so much you'll be able to take, Rachel. I know."

Maria wiggles her fingers over my underarms and once again I start bucking like a bronco as much as I can but it doesn't help me escape her touch and I start to feel the tears build up in my eyes and stream down my cheeks as I laugh maniacally from her constant tickling and I start to feel like I'm going to pee and it's all my body and mind can handle as I rattle in these ropes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP!" I hear myself scream. Maria does. I gather my breath. I look down at Victor who's head is by my knees. If he's happy that Maria just tickled me into agreeing to giving him a blowjob his expression certainly doesn't indicate it.

Maria watches me "Come on Rachel." She demands. "I'm going I'm going. Hold on."

I brace myself. Not only have I never really given a lot of head in my day but I've definitely never gone down on any dick as big as Victor's. I don't have a ruler handy but if I'd have to guess I'd say it's over 12 inches easy. I'm not even sure how to go about it with my hands ties above my head I wiggle in closer and hunch toward it and once again freeze while the head of his cock is right in front of my mouth. Maria tickles the soles of my long feet briefly making me twitch. "Let's go Rachel!" She orders.

"Okay" I snap back.

Why'd she even want me to give this pleasure to Victor is beyond me. If he and his rich bitch of a wife have mistreated her so much why would she want me to give him a blowjob? That doesn't seem like a way to get back at him at all.

I take a deep breath and move in to take in the tip of Victor's dick into my mouth but he scoots back as much as his bondage allows him to.

"Oh no Victor! Don't move" Maria commands as she pushes him toward me and he struggles against the ropes as he sees me start moving toward his dick again but this time Maria kneels right behind him to keep him in place. "Mmmmpphhhmmhhh!!!" Victor starts protesting into his gag. "Go ahead!" Maria yells at me.

I move in and take his big dick into my wet mouth and Victor immediately starts shaking frantically and laughing hysterically into his gag as I have to wrap my lips around his hard cock to keep him from pulling out. "Hhhaahaaahahaha mpphhaa mphhhaha!" Victor laughs as loud as he can with my husband's boxer briefs stuffed in his mouth and I start using my tongue to trace around his big dick and its sends him into further hysterics. It becomes quite clear that nothing tickles Victor more than a blowjob as he starts gyrating his body a lot like I was just doing when Maria was tickling me.

Victor shakes his head from one side to the other and his face turns bright red as he struggles to get a hold of himself while I feel his dick in my mouth with every part of my tongue.

Just behind him I see Maria positioned over him enjoying the sight of Victor's torture. To add to it she light traces her fingers over his sides and underarms amplifying the torture my blowjob is inflicting on him. He seems to barely be able to breathe as his laughter is silent now and I feel myself getting wet from the control I'm having over him experiencing this ordeal.

Rich asshole started this terrible night for us to begin with and giving him a taste of his own medicine is empowering and I start sucking his cock with renewed vigor as I see the effects it has on him. Unable to use my hands I thrusts my body and bob my head and from inside my mouth rotate my tongue and try to keep up with the motion of his trembling body and after doing it for another minute Victor passes out just as I feel him start to cum and I pull away as he squirts his juice over my tits but he's out like a KO'd fighter in the ring.

Maria has a satisfied smile on her face. "He can't stand blowjobs because nothing tickles him more." She turns her attention to Felicia tied on the other side of me. "Now it's your turn Mrs. Felicia." Maria walks over to her face which is positioned near by my ass. Felicia pulls off the pieces of tape over her mouth and removes the panties we stuffed in her mouth earlier.

Felicia immediately starts talking "Maria you are going to be in so much fucking trouble. You're going to be back in Mexico before you even know what--" Maria forces her to shut up by sitting on her face putting her pussy right over Felicia's mouth muffling her once again. Maria traces her fingers over Felicia's double D's and rubs her nipples in between her fingers and lightly tickles underneath her breasts making her laugh even as Maria sits on her face. Maria looks at me and my husband Jason "Now to make her suffer and your work is done here." Maria says with her wicked smile.

I love this series. It's been too long since you finished the previous chapter! I'm glad to see you back at it.

Finally? Does that mean you aren't going to be adding any more to this series?

This was an awesome series!! Hope there will be more like this down the road!!!!

This has to be one of the greatest stories I’ve ever read. Can someone please link the previous entries of this series?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back