• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinky f/* Commissions Drawn for Airwrath

caroo

TMF Poster
AirWCom.png heartland.png LP Commission.png

So a wonderful commissioner and lover of all things tickling has contacted me over the past few months. Desiring to see some lovely woman in rather kinky and devious tickling or implied tickling situations.

Here's the result of those efforts. <3 I hope you all enjoy them.

NGH, that second one... Fricking... all that lickling talk, and we don't get to see it! You colossal fricking tease, you...! XD
Ah well, beautiful work as ever!

NGH, that second one... Fricking... all that lickling talk, and we don't get to see it! You colossal fricking tease, you...! XD
Ah well, beautiful work as ever!

lol well there is going to be a continuation of the series ;)

Im really glad you like it though and get you going ^^

These are your best works, so far. Really really beautiful, inventive and devious (in the good sense) scenarios. The first one, with the blonde girl, the alternate itching/tickling lubricant and (OMG!) the tap is really perfect. I really do not like furries, but you are awesome when you draw humans!

There is only one critic though: I think the girl in the third picture should wear a more hysterical expression on her face, given the extreme nature of her treatment. Ten mere minutes of this should have already thrown her well down the path of insanity, like the girl in the first pic.

Last edited:
These are your best works, so far. Really really beautiful, inventive and devious (in the good sense) scenarios. The first one, with the blonde girl, the alternate itching/tickling lubrican and (OMG!) the tap is really perfect. I really do not like furries, but you are awesome when you draw humans!

There is only one critic though: I think the girl in the third picture should wear a more hysterical expression on her face, given the extreme nature of her treatment. Ten mere minutes of this should have already thrown her well down the path of insanity, like the girl in the first pic.

Thanks for the great critique and review! The tap was my idea, i quite enjoyed the fact of being able to collect the juices ^^, o like your attention to detail! :). The girl in the first picture as well is yours truly :3. Caroo did an amazing job with these commissions ^^. Hes very devious and with machines and what the can do for the tickle tormeting and milking as well >:3

Thanks for the great critique and review! The tap was my idea, i quite enjoyed the fact of being able to collect the juices ^^, o like your attention to detail! :). The girl in the first picture as well is yours truly :3. Caroo did an amazing job with these commissions ^^. Hes very devious and with machines and what the can do for the tickle tormeting and milking as well >:3

You are welcome. I think it is awesome that he drew you! How did that work, did you send him a photograph or just a general description? Also, it is amazing that you can imagine yourself in such an extreme situation. I know that if it was me, I'd feel a tad bit uncomfortable... :blush:

That juice collecting thing is also a fantasy of mine. Maybe you're gonna commission a sequel so they can be put to use? Are you familiar with hondoperv, who created a whole series around that trope? Itself inspired by a story that was posted here, in which young women were industrially "milked" for their nectar, in order to create the perfect fragrance. Damn hot.

You are welcome. I think it is awesome that he drew you! How did that work, did you send him a photograph or just a general description? Also, it is amazing that you can imagine yourself in such an extreme situation. I know that if it was me, I'd feel a tad bit uncomfortable... :blush:

That juice collecting thing is also a fantasy of mine. Maybe you're gonna commission a sequel so they can be put to use? Are you familiar with hondoperv, who created a whole series around that trope? Itself inspired by a story that was posted here, in which young women were industrially "milked" for their nectar, in order to create the perfect fragrance. Damn hot.

yeah i just sent a photo of myself and he did it amazingly well!! Ive been in the closet regarding my fetish for a veeeeeery long time. I always imagined others in that situation and wouldn't mind myself in one :p The concept of having hot juices "milked" is a huge turn on for me :3

I honestly thought i was the only one lol. I honestly never thought about it! I think i do have a series thats coming up that may incorporate that ^^. I am not familiar with him, is there a link you could send? That sounds really erotic and up my alley >:3. Do you have skype messenger or a account on DA? we should chat some more and such and share thoughts on our fantasies if you're cool with that ^^

I am currently at work (on a Sunday, I know... please don't remind me), without access to my laptop for the time being. I should be home in the afternoon (that's night for you Americans), and if no one did it in the meantime I shall upload hondoperv's wonderful masterpieces on this thread.

I do have a DA account called Tenebrae21 I believe, but Skype is for the sole use of my vanilla friends and family. You can PM me if you want my e-mail. I'd like to point out though that I do not ever engage in trading art or clips that have been paid for or are otherwise protected by copyrights. I believe such behavior to be offensive to artists, producers and the community as a whole. Exchanging free stuff is okay though. Thanks for your understanding.

I am currently at work (on a Sunday, I know... please don't remind me), without access to my laptop for the time being. I should be home in the afternoon (that's night for you Americans), and if no one did it in the meantime I shall upload hondoperv's wonderful masterpieces on this thread.

I do have a DA account called Tenebrae21 I believe, but Skype is for the sole use of my vanilla friends and family. You can PM me if you want my e-mail. I'd like to point out though that I do not ever engage in trading art or clips that have been paid for or are otherwise protected by copyrights. I believe such behavior to be offensive to artists, producers and the community as a whole. Exchanging free stuff is okay though. Thanks for your understanding.

Im from Canada but same time zone ish. Trading art wasn't even on my mind but thats fine. I was more interested in just talking...

I love Canada, part of my family resides there. That's where I learned English too~

Sorry about that but I had so many requests from people who want to save a few bucks by pirating our beloved artists' hard work that I think I may have switched to "I am not interested in trading" auto-mode. Please take no offense.

Sorry guys, it took me more time than I thought to go back home! Here are the pictures:

harvest lot 5-1.jpgharvest-lot 3-1.jpgHarvest-lot 7-1.jpgHarvest-lot 12-1.jpg

They belong to a series called "Harvest Lot". Seriously, isn't hondoperv a genius? :rockon:

I do not have a link to the story that inspired it, but I have saved it in a .txt format. I won't upload it here, because it is not artwork, and it features no tickling, disappointingly enough. But if anyone's really interested, I can PM it to you.

I love the intensity in the first and third drawings! I think the first is my favorite; keep it up!

Love Caroo's first piece on page one and done with a beautiful TMFer. What a delightfully wicked torture...or a wickedly delightful torture.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back