• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lesson In Self Control F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Catherine’s new girlfriend Haley cums too quickly whenever she uses a vibrator on her. There is almost no room for foreplay because she has nearly finished cumming the second Catherine gets her hands on her for some tickling. Catherine thinks Haley just doesn’t like it when she is getting tickled so she cuts everything short by cumming so soon. Therefore Catherine has devised a strategy. So long as Haley resists the urge to orgasm whenever Cat uses the vibrator on her she promises not to tickle Haley. Seems fair, right? The only problem is what if Haley really is a premature cummer? Then perhaps a healthy dose of tickling really will take her mind off of her arousal.

Tickleabuse.com Download this with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TickleCustoms.com Direct your own custom starting at 10/min per model

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship site

OrgasmAbuse.com My non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• lessons1.jpg
    lessons1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 753
  • lessons2.jpg
    lessons2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 795
  • lessons3.jpg
    lessons3.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 940
  • lessons4.jpg
    lessons4.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 649
  • Lesson In Self Control Sample.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 835
Pit Of Pleasure F/F

Catherine has found another horny girl to add to her collection of slaves in Haley. When she brought Haley home to try out some bondage Haley told her how badly she wanted to come because it had been months since she last had an orgasm. So Catherine broke out her vibrator and proceeded to show Haley that she never has to wait months to have an orgasm when she can have them one after another. Haley is quickly overwhelmed by her sensitive pussy as she can't escape the stimulation on her swollen clit. Every time she cums her body is flooded by even more overwhelming sensation. Eventually she is begging for Catherine to relieve her this nonstop pleasure. Perhaps when Catherine is ready she'll stop but in the meantime Haley will just have to cum at least once more for her.

OrgasmAbuse.com Download this and all my non tickling orgasm videos with your membership

Orgasm Abuse My videos on clips4sale

Attachments

• pit1.jpg
    pit1.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 220
  • pit2.jpg
    pit2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 321
  • pit3.jpg
    pit3.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 237
  • pit4.jpg
    pit4.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 361
  • Pit Of Pleasure Sample.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 312
Really wonderful. And I am absolutely in love with Catherine's dress... Gorgeous! Real class :)

Last edited:
My production manager should not keep that in the video lol, but the Lysol is for cleaning the bondage furniture after a shoot.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back