• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer 2003 date set!

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
OK, gang. We have a date now. Our next CAT gathering will be held on Sat. August 16th. It will be in the general area of Hartford, CT. The exact location is still in the works. But, it will most likely be a hotel in the area. Folks will be welcome to arrive on Friday evening and join us for dinner at a local restaurant. We'll also meet for brunch on Sunday before folks head home.

The cost will be $25 per person to cover the common room(s), munchies and a buffet lunch on Saturday. Hotel and all other meals will be up to each individual to take care of themselves. See the following thread for gathering rules and survey info. to fill out and send in...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10661

All inquiries should be sent to me at [email protected]

Ann

Last edited:
Can't come. That's the night of my Martina Mcbride concert. Can't wait!! Let me know how things go Ann. Any chance of you coming to NWOT? Bear and I would love to have you

As much as we'd like to, it doesn't look it at this point. There are all sorts of store inspections coming up starting next month and going throughout the summer. So, Drew isn't likely to be able to get free for travel. :(

Ann

how do I get the NWOT post to come up in bold on the side like yours does so that people can see it immediately without having to go into the general gatherings post? We aren't getting much response and bear is getting frustrated.

Ask the Deviant (Dave). If it's going to be a regularly scheduled event, they'll put it as a sub-forum like some of the others. :p

Ann

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back