• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

women sexually objectified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
If anyone knows, social media has made it abundantly clear about the sexual objectifying of women to the point where movies, tv shows and video games are feeling the heat and doing their best to less sexualize women. However, some women believe its ridiculous and want to...as Justin Timberlake would say...bring sexy back.

I like women being sexy. I like the female form. Always have. In my movies, video games, and tv shows and in real life. It has nothing to do with their lack of intelligence..at least not to me.

do women really hate this new movement or like it?

There's a difference between being sexy and being objectified. People who object to this movement almost always fall into one of two categories - people who incorrectly feel criticized by it because they think they're being accused of doing something wrong because they appreciate a sexy woman, or people who incorrectly think the movement is against women being sexy.

People who correctly understand that the objection is to women being objectified - being used ONLY as one-dimensional sex objects in video games - rarely find anything to object to in my experience.

As a female specie, basically, I don't care about it.
People choose their fate and what they hate.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Aren't there plenty of movies, TV shows, and video games where women are objectified, where they (or their character) serve no other purpose than spank material?
Is there really any threat of that going away?

Wow, North Carolina, huh? You don't say! lol.

What is it that you're dying to say or do that is forbidden to you all of a sudden? What are these movies and TV shows that are suddenly not showing....what? Who sent you a memo from "social media"?

Maybe it's where you live? Maybe "sexy" went out in North Carolina? I can assure you, buddy, it's alive and well up here in NYC.

Feminism has it's place. But... there's a lot of feminists who seem to forget what equality is all about.

My Master and I enjoy a fetish called Bimbofication. It's REALLY fun and it helps me to avoid negative news and negative thinking. Focusing on being happy is the biggest part of it. And, having a closer relationship with my Bf. This entails women or men being sexually pleasing to their partner, willing, happy and dressing sexy. And yes implants and bigger lips are part of this fetish for a lot of people...not all.

Aside from the visuals... we ALL get bogged down in the bad news stories, bad days at work... having kids. It can be a struggle to be happy when we constantly see or actively seek out bad news. It's like waiting for a car crash 24hrs a day. Bimbofication helps women who seek it out, get back to a place of enjoying being feminine... and letting Men BE Men. (whatever you define a Man to be.) I am still ME- the ME who enjoys Horror movies occasionally- has movie star/ band crushes, listens to heavy Metal etc. This just helps me be a better partner. For MY relationship. Obviously this is not for everyone. But...it's been beneficial for me to go back to the beginning of our relationship to remember what brought us together in the first place. A lot of women forget Men like to be shown love too. Or... have a sexy lingerie show/tease. Get a blowjob once a week. (or tickled... ;) Or to be told... thank you for everything you do for us... I love you.

There's a lot of women out there that want to call out Men for every little thing. (And I'm NOT saying ALL women.) But... there's a lot of hate going around on the internet and real life from everyone. At everything. All the time. And I'm not talking about justified hate against rapists- people who do BAD things.

I own a book called The Proper Care And Feeding of Husbands. By Dr. Laura. Now... I don't pay attention to her normally... but in this book its about Men writing to her about how they feel about how their wives are treating them. Withholding sex...constant anger issues... mind games... humiliation, not putting any care into how they dress.... never dressing up when they once did in the early stage of their relationship. And she heavily points out that's its critical for women to dress up sometimes just to show their partner they are still interested in them sexually. It's a signal. And... withholding sex is the WORST thing a woman can do to the person she claims to love. This book is extremely well written (get past the God stuff..- that's in their too unfortuanetly to me). But... it's basically a manual on how Men NEED to be treated. From Men themselves. I can't recommend it enough.

We all enjoy certain ways of dressing. It's ALL good. But I myself enjoy dressing sexy, wearing heels... make up... etc. No one's way is wrong. It's when people attack other people for how they choose to live that's wrong. It's very hard for me to make new female friends no matter how I dress. I can be sexy one day, and t-shirt, jeans the next. I get the evil eye everywhere I go from women. But hardly EVER from Men.

For a LONG time... when I would go out... I would walk around with my eyes on the ground. In and out of places like the grocery store as fast as I could. I've never done anything to deserve that. I've been in 2 long term relationships. ( a few dates in between). One 12 years- the other going on 7 in July. Sometimes I have cleavage... most times not-but really I only dress up sexy at home or to go out at night. (Which the going out part is rare these days- money is super tight.) When I was overweight and goth... everyone ignored me. So... I don't know if its cuz I'm blonde... or there's actual jealousy going on... (which I hate saying that because I'm not in that's persons head... so I how can I know?) So now... I try to assume they are just having a bad day and TRY not to take it personally. But... I can't even go to my own neighborhood pool anymore. I have worn full bathing suits after what my Bf and I call Bikinigate 2 summers ago. I was called a succubous...and had complaints written to the home association. I was not wearing a thong... I was wearing a bikini yes but covered me completely in the areas it needed to be. And... since... I've been 3 times.. wearing a full suit... and not only did I get hateful stares... I was actively ignored. And to boot I came home with pink eye TWICE from the neighborhood children putting heir hands on the chairs and everywhere. Its just not worth it to me to keep going. And I love swimming. But... we'll be moving at some point down the road and hopefully these issues will be behind us. But I'm not going to bet on that. I'd probably lose.

So... I don't hate anyone... I hate their actions.

Feminism has it's place. But... there's a lot of feminists who seem to forget what equality is all about.
My Master and I enjoy a fetish called Bimbofication. It's REALLY fun and it helps me to avoid negative news and negative thinking. Focusing on being happy is the biggest part of it. And, having a closer relationship with my Bf. This entails women or men being sexually pleasing to their partner, willing, happy and dressing sexy. And yes implants and bigger lips are part of this fetish for a lot of people...not all.
Aside from the visuals... we ALL get bogged down in the bad news stories, bad days at work... having kids. It can be a struggle to be happy when we constantly see or actively seek out bad news. It's like waiting for a car crash 24hrs a day. Bimbofication helps women who seek it out, get back to a place of enjoying being feminine... and letting Men BE Men. (whatever you define a Man to be.) I am still ME- the ME who enjoys Horror movies occasionally- has movie star/ band crushes, listens to heavy Metal etc. This just helps me be a better partner. For MY relationship. Obviously this is not for everyone. But...it's been beneficial for me to go back to the beginning of our relationship to remember what brought us together in the first place. A lot of women forget Men like to be shown love too. Or... have a sexy lingerie show/tease. Get a blowjob once a week. (or tickled... ;) Or to be told... thank you for everything you do for us... I love you.
There's a lot of women out there that want to call out Men for every little thing. (And I'm NOT saying ALL women.) But... there's a lot of hate going around on the internet and real life from everyone. At everything. All the time. And I'm not talking about justified hate against rapists- people who do BAD things.
I own a book called The Proper Care And Feeding of Husbands. By Dr. Laura. Now... I don't pay attention to her normally... but in this book its about Men writing to her about how they feel about how their wives are treating them. Withholding sex...constant anger issues... mind games... humiliation, not putting any care into how they dress.... never dressing up when they once did in the early stage of their relationship. And she heavily points out that's its critical for women to dress up sometimes just to show their partner they are still interested in them sexually. It's a signal. And... withholding sex is the WORST thing a woman can do to the person she claims to love. This book is extremely well written (get past the God stuff..- that's in their too unfortuanetly to me). But... it's basically a manual on how Men NEED to be treated. From Men themselves. I can't recommend it enough.

We all enjoy certain ways of dressing. It's ALL good. But I myself enjoy dressing sexy, wearing heels... make up... etc. No one's way is wrong. It's when people attack other people for how they choose to live that's wrong. It's very hard for me to make new female friends no matter how I dress. I can be sexy one day, and t-shirt, jeans the next. I get the evil eye everywhere I go from women. But hardly EVER from Men.
For a LONG time... when I would go out... I would walk around with my eyes on the ground. In and out of places like the grocery store as fast as I could. I've never done anything to deserve that. I've been in 2 long term relationships. ( a few dates in between). One 12 years- the other going on 7 in July. Sometimes I have cleavage... most times not-but really I only dress up sexy at home or to go out at night. (Which the going out part is rare these days- money is super tight.) When I was overweight and goth... everyone ignored me. So... I don't know if its cuz I'm blonde... or there's actual jealousy going on... (which I hate saying that because I'm not in that's persons head... so I how can I know?) So now... I try to assume they are just having a bad day and TRY not to take it personally. But... I can't even go to my own neighborhood pool anymore. I have worn full bathing suits after what my Bf and I call Bikinigate 2 summers ago. I was called a succubous...and had complaints written to the home association. I was not wearing a thong... I was wearing a bikini yes but covered me completely in the areas it needed to be. And... since... I've been 3 times.. wearing a full suit... and not only did I get hateful stares... I was actively ignored. And to boot I came home with pink eye TWICE from the neighborhood children putting heir hands on the chairs and everywhere. Its just not worth it to me to keep going. And I love swimming. But... we'll be moving at some point down the road and hopefully these issues will be behind us. But I'm not going to bet on that. I'd probably lose.

That really doesn't sound like objectification. It sounds like two people doing their own thing within the parameters of their own relationship.
More power to ya.

I am sorry these things happen to you. Thanks for sharing. Its getting ridiculous out there. Which is why I posted the question. My thoughts on it is..just because I only hear a train but don't see a train...doesn't mean I should lay on the tracks.

I feel like the media is always looking to keep us confused. It's perfectly ok to take men and call them baffoons over their mistakes, but it's sexism and hatred if you critique a woman in the same way. And that's just one aspect. .....There's a lot of issues that arise over what is considered "equal" or "fair" between the sexes.

Wow, North Carolina, huh? You don't say! lol.

What is it that you're dying to say or do that is forbidden to you all of a sudden? What are these movies and TV shows that are suddenly not showing....what? Who sent you a memo from "social media"?

Maybe it's where you live? Maybe "sexy" went out in North Carolina? I can assure you, buddy, it's alive and well up here in NYC.

I grew up in NYC before I moved here. So I know how it is to walk down Manhattan and yes there are a lot of women looking sexy. I don't know if you are a gamer but companies right now are getting pressure to down play women's dress wear which means no more sexy looking female characters. Some are calling out being more dressed like men. Same as movies....recently Avengers got some slack for portraying Black Widow as weak and feminine. It may not be much now but Hollywood is hearing it. Not to mention magazines. Since NYC is considered up there as California when it comes to fashions, trends, business..etc. It might be next..but then again you have to deal with "manspreading"..lol.. just saying.

I feel like the media is always looking to keep us confused. It's perfectly ok to take men and call them baffoons over their mistakes, but it's sexism and hatred if you critique a woman in the same way. And that's just one aspect. .....There's a lot of issues that arise over what is considered "equal" or "fair" between the sexes.

I know.I still can't figure out if I am considered a slut shamer or rape apologist....lol

Last edited:
Both genders objectify each other. People naturally objectify whatever gender they are ateacted too. Guys go to their strip clubs women go to theirs. How else do you explain the success of 2 Magic Mike movies. Hell from Steve Reeves (Hurcules) to Lee Majors (6 Million $ Man) to Ryan Gosling (Tge Note Book) men have been taking their shirts off for raitings and ticket sale. So can we just call it even, stop pointing fingers, & crying victim please?

I grew up in NYC before I moved here. So I know how it is to walk down Manhattan and yes there are a lot of women looking sexy. I don't know if you are a gamer but companies right now are getting pressure to down play women's dress wear which means no more sexy looking female characters. Some are calling out being more dressed like men. Same as movies....recently Avengers got some slack for portraying Black Widow as weak and feminine. It may not be much now but Hollywood is hearing it. Not to mention magazines. Since NYC is considered up there as California when it comes to fashions, trends, business..etc. It might be next..but then again you have to deal with "manspreading"..lol.. just saying.

Oh, now I see what the problem is: i don't game or watch lousy Hollywood movies! I see your predicatment.

Never once had a woman complain to me about "manspreading", that's clickbait stuff on the Huffington Post, sorry to break the news to you....

Never once had a woman complain to me about "manspreading", that's clickbait stuff on the Huffington Post, sorry to break the news to you....

May be...may be not. You obviously haven't been checking out things going on around the world besides I was curious about how women felt about it because they are the ones that have deal with other women looking down on them over a bathing suit as CapturedDoll posted. As Darkweb said....its a bit hypocritical when dealing with magic mike movies but there are women now pushing for women to stop women being sexy for men.

Funny how these threads about women rarely have very many women commenting.
It's as if most of them have figured out what they're really all about.

What....that they have an opinion? A thought of there own?
that I am curious about their thoughts...lol

Oh I get it....that I am trying to get their attention...I see. Okay then, from now on ladies , don't answer any posts of mine anymore. This is a male only space. There...feel better now.

You guys are being really ridiculous now. Like angry kids. If you can't come up with anything nice to say or respect someone's opinion without throwing your presumptions/prejudices around, then don't post at all. Why the need for trolling? Where's your maturity? :disgust:

Another topic derailed.

Oh I get it....that I am trying to get their attention...I see.

No, it's the redpill guys (I'm just guessing that you're a frequenter of the reddit redpill forum) who think every interaction with a woman is designed to try and attract their attention.

My personal assumption is that you're obsessed with gender politics because you can't figure out why you're unable to get along with women, and you made this post not in an attempt to get attention but because you can't believe how few people outside of the "men's rights movement" actually agree with you or care about this.

So like a guy with a missing tooth, you're compelled to stick your tongue into this empty space where you expect to find a bunch of people all agreeing with you. But that's never going to happen. The only place that you're going to find a plurality of people who see the world through this distorted lens is in spots where everyone is a member.

Anytime you try to have this particular conversation outside of the MRM bubble, you're going to end up in a situation like this, where you can barely find anyone willing to halfheartedly agree with you, and most people just immediately pick up on the fact that this is about some kind of under-the-surface hostility towards/fear of women.

You guys are being really ridiculous now. Like angry kids. If you can't come up with anything nice to say or respect someone's opinion without throwing your presumptions/prejudices around, then don't post at all. Why the need for trolling? Where's your maturity? :disgust:

Another topic derailed.

Here's the thing - this isn't just "someone else's opinion" like if we were disagreeing about Marvel vs. DC. Being anti-feminism is like being anti-equal rights.

It's like the "all lives matter" movement, where a bunch of black protestors show up to protest the hundredth shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white cop and they chant Black Lives Matter - you can either see that as a reasonable plea for there to be equality under the law regardless of skin color, or you can see it the way a small group of white people see it - as a challenge to the status quo. So somehow they manage to interpret the protestors trying to get people to simply acknowledge that black lives matter AT ALL, as them saying that ONLY black lives matter.

In my opinion, it's racism so thinly veiled that it's completely transparent. That or an astonishing degree of stupidity.

And the men's rights movement is the same thing. For virtually all of human history women have been subjugated by men, to the point of being considered property. Only in the last century did those walls begin to come down, and only in the last few decades has there been real progress (and only in the most advanced nations) in making women truly equal to men in the eyes of the law and in the real world of the culture.

And as soon as equality looms, a bunch of men form a movement to oppose it. It's not just a different opinion, it's an attempt to stop women from trying to have equality, which is a hair away from actively trying to oppress them. It's a group of people trying to stop the progress that's been made and roll it back by at least a few decades.

So it's not really just a difference of opinion. As with racism, there's a right and wrong here. And I feel obligated, on behalf of the forum, to oppose this. I'm not quite at the point of banning discussions about it, but I'm not going to just let it stand unchallenged either. Anyone who reads this needs to understand that it's not a common point of view in this community, nor is it supported or tolerated by the staff.

Here's the thing - this isn't just "someone else's opinion" like if we were disagreeing about Marvel vs. DC. Being anti-feminism is like being anti-equal rights.

It's like the "all lives matter" movement, where a bunch of black protestors show up to protest the hundredth shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white cop and they chant Black Lives Matter - you can either see that as a reasonable plea for there to be equality under the law regardless of skin color, or you can see it the way a small group of white people see it - as a challenge to the status quo. So somehow they manage to interpret the protestors trying to get people to simply acknowledge that black lives matter AT ALL, as them saying that ONLY black lives matter.

In my opinion, it's racism so thinly veiled that it's completely transparent. That or an astonishing degree of stupidity.

And the men's rights movement is the same thing. For virtually all of human history women have been subjugated by men, to the point of being considered property. Only in the last century did those walls begin to come down, and only in the last few decades has there been real progress (and only in the most advanced nations) in making women truly equal to men in the eyes of the law and in the real world of the culture.

And as soon as equality looms, a bunch of men form a movement to oppose it. It's not just a different opinion, it's an attempt to stop women from trying to have equality, which is a hair away from actively trying to oppress them. It's a group of people trying to stop the progress that's been made and roll it back by at least a few decades.

So it's not really just a difference of opinion. As with racism, there's a right and wrong here. And I feel obligated, on behalf of the forum, to oppose this. I'm not quite at the point of banning discussions about it, but I'm not going to just let it stand unchallenged either. Anyone who reads this needs to understand that it's not a common point of view in this community, nor is it supported or tolerated by the staff.

Ah...But the biggest question here is ....are women free to be what they want? Its no secret that most like to be tied up. Something that some radical women would call "man power over women." As a business person yourself dealing with such 'play' ...would you defend it? Would we as the community defend it? If a woman wanted to be tied up...are you going to tell them...no,no,no...you are fooled into male domination..I refuse or are we as a community going to give women a voice to say..."Hey, I like this and screw those who tell me I shouldn't."

Ah...But the biggest question here is ....are women free to be what they want? Its no secret that most like to be tied up. Something that some radical women would call "man power over women." As a business person yourself dealing with such 'play' ...would you defend it? Would we as the community defend it? If a woman wanted to be tied up...are you going to tell them...no,no,no...you are fooled into male domination..I refuse or are we as a community going to give women a voice to say..."Hey, I like this and screw those who tell me I shouldn't."

You're confusing BDSM play with social subjugation.

No, it's the redpill guys (I'm just guessing that you're a frequenter of the reddit redpill forum) who think every interaction with a woman is designed to try and attract their attention.

My personal assumption is that you're obsessed with gender politics because you can't figure out why you're unable to get along with women, and you made this post not in an attempt to get attention but because you can't believe how few people outside of the "men's rights movement" actually agree with you or care about this.

So like a guy with a missing tooth, you're compelled to stick your tongue into this empty space where you expect to find a bunch of people all agreeing with you. But that's never going to happen. The only place that you're going to find a plurality of people who see the world through this distorted lens is in spots where everyone is a member.

Anytime you try to have this particular conversation outside of the MRM bubble, you're going to end up in a situation like this, where you can barely find anyone willing to halfheartedly agree with you, and most people just immediately pick up on the fact that this is about some kind of under-the-surface hostility towards/fear of women.

Well considering I seem to respond more to men then women on here. I guess it isn't working. Damn, that inequality. I need some peanut butter for all this jelly.

You're confusing BDSM play with social subjugation.

If I am correct , Jeff was talking about feminism vs. mra. I just brought up an example of what would be considered an argument along those lines. That's all. Not exactly sure why he insisted on then trying to insult me about it. Isn't there rules about doing that? By a moderator no less. Not cool, Jeff. Set the proper example.

Last edited:

Another topic derailed.

Well I certainly don't derail my own posts...lol. I give my opinion because its only fair to not to ask a question for everyone else and not state my own answer on how I feel about it. That's trolling in my opinion.

Last edited:

On a serious note, I think women rarely answer because one questions usually turns out to be a drama session by guys on here. just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back