• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

women sexually objectified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...But the biggest question here is ....are women free to be what they want? Its no secret that most like to be tied up. Something that some radical women would call "man power over women." As a business person yourself dealing with such 'play' ...would you defend it? Would we as the community defend it? If a woman wanted to be tied up...are you going to tell them...no,no,no...you are fooled into male domination..I refuse or are we as a community going to give women a voice to say..."Hey, I like this and screw those who tell me I shouldn't."

I'll agree that technically 52% counts as "most" although I have no doubt that you made that up in your head and didn't bother to research it the way I just did before declaring it as a fact of the universe. Here's where I got my info:

These are the results of a scientific survey conducted by the "Journal of Sexual Medicine" which is a peer-review medical journal, meaning no bullshit "This is what my personal experience has been"-type opinions - this was a statistically valid scientific study conducted by doctors, whose methods were successfully reviewed by other doctors.

"(among women) - Being sexually dominated (64.6 percent), being tied up (52.1 percent), being spanked or whipped (36.3 percent), and being forced to have sex (28.9 percent) were all reported by a significant number of women. But before you think submission is a girls-only fantasy, men were actually more likely to desire being spanked or whipped (39.6 percent) and being forced to have sex (30.7 percent) than women were."

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/fantasy-facts

So having established that what you said about "most" women is actually "mostly" bullshit, lets talk about your other non-point, which is that we should somehow connect the socially-often-legally endorsed subjugation of women as an entire gender with what some people like to do in a controlled sexual situation. I reject the premise as false logic, and basically just more unscrutinized bullshit from the MRM where nobody has ever heard of rationality.

To say that because "most" women like to be tied up sexually means that either we have to accept women as somehow more submissive than men, or else condemn bdsm play is the same thing as saying that because women like to have their partner put his penis into their vagina, all women also enjoy being raped.

It's a stupid argument, based on nothing, and the only reason it survives is because the people using it aren't smart enough to figure out how badly reasoned it is, and how much it's built on layer upon layer of bullshit, nonsense, and outright lies.

I'm sorry that you're offended by what you perceive as my insulting language, but you keep saying these angry, sexist, incorrect things, and you are immune to being reasoned with, so I'm left with what I think is less of an insult and more of an assessment of the situation. If you're not a dumb guy, I don't know how you're managing to go so far wrong.

On a serious note, I think women rarely answer because one questions usually turns out to be a drama session by guys on here. just my opinion.

A lot of men (the majority, I'd assume) don't hate, fear, and resent women the way that MRA types do. We're not threatened by the concept of equality, because we don't need women to be subjugated in order to be comfortable, and we're not so fucking insecure that we need them to stroke our egos 24/7 like a spoiled child.

Ah...But the biggest question here is ....are women free to be what they want? Its no secret that most like to be tied up. Something that some radical women would call "man power over women." As a business person yourself dealing with such 'play' ...would you defend it? Would we as the community defend it? If a woman wanted to be tied up...are you going to tell them...no,no,no...you are fooled into male domination..I refuse or are we as a community going to give women a voice to say..."Hey, I like this and screw those who tell me I shouldn't."

Even of a woman liked being tied up, I'm not sure that necessarily makes her submissive outside of that small act. Also, some women prefer being tied up by other women so not sure how we forgot that factor.

I'll agree that technically 52% counts as "most" although I have no doubt that you made that up in your head and didn't bother to research it the way I just did before declaring it as a fact of the universe. Here's where I got my info:

These are the results of a scientific survey conducted by the "Journal of Sexual Medicine" which is a peer-review medical journal, meaning no bullshit "This is what my personal experience has been"-type opinions - this was a statistically valid scientific study conducted by doctors, whose methods were successfully reviewed by other doctors.

"(among women) - Being sexually dominated (64.6 percent), being tied up (52.1 percent), being spanked or whipped (36.3 percent), and being forced to have sex (28.9 percent) were all reported by a significant number of women. But before you think submission is a girls-only fantasy, men were actually more likely to desire being spanked or whipped (39.6 percent) and being forced to have sex (30.7 percent) than women were."

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/fantasy-facts

So having established that what you said about "most" women is actually "mostly" bullshit, lets talk about your other non-point, which is that we should somehow connect the socially-often-legally endorsed subjugation of women as an entire gender with what some people like to do in a controlled sexual situation. I reject the premise as false logic, and basically just more unscrutinized bullshit from the MRM where nobody has ever heard of rationality.

To say that because "most" women like to be tied up sexually means that either we have to accept women as somehow more submissive than men, or else condemn bdsm play is the same thing as saying that because women like to have their partner put his penis into their vagina, all women also enjoy being raped.

It's a stupid argument, based on nothing, and the only reason it survives is because the people using it aren't smart enough to figure out how badly reasoned it is, and how much it's built on layer upon layer of bullshit, nonsense, and outright lies.

I'm sorry that you're offended by what you perceive as my insulting language, but you keep saying these angry, sexist, incorrect things, and you are immune to being reasoned with, so I'm left with what I think is less of an insult and more of an assessment of the situation. If you're not a dumb guy, I don't know how you're managing to go so far wrong.

Granted..but men aren't complaining about other men..(as far as I know). So far it is only radical feminism. I say in social media because that is where it is mostly happening right now (twitter, facebook, snapchat, youtube, etc.) Although, some has spilled over to college campuses..you know the next generation that is going to run this world. And I just ask what women thought about it. Why is that such a big deal? The only ones I see always complaining about my posts is the guys on here. Weird. It has been said I am against women but I am not the ones shutting down the post or discussion before it even starts. Have i ever said...no,no, you can't think like that..nope but I get that. So who is really the ones trying to change minds here? I don't hate women...never did. but apparently any question that has nothing to do with how their feet look is taboo. Interesting. If i posted something like "show me all your boobs" then okay..but just asking a question about their opinion..oh, crap...I just realized ....some of you sound like feminists.

calling me a woman hater..women can do no wrong...wow. it just hit me. Well I am sorry I do believe women can do wrong and not all are perfect. They are human beings with just as much bad as good. Just like guys. And not all of them are little children and can speak for themselves.

You didn't offend me but if someone comes on here who is new may think its okay...plus, you can't condemn them for it if you are doing it yourself...just saying.

Last edited:
Even of a woman liked being tied up, I'm not sure that necessarily makes her submissive outside of that small act. Also, some women prefer being tied up by other women so not sure how we forgot that factor.

Ironically, not to many are complaining about what women do with other women...just between men and women. So its not forgotten, just hasn't been an issue.

A lot of men (the majority, I'd assume) don't hate, fear, and resent women the way that MRA types do. We're not threatened by the concept of equality, because we don't need women to be subjugated in order to be comfortable, and we're not so fucking insecure that we need them to stroke our egos 24/7 like a spoiled child.

Really, then why jump to their defense so quickly?

Well considering I seem to respond more to men then women on here. I guess it isn't working. Damn, that inequality. I need some peanut butter for all this jelly.

Yes. It isn't working. It is making an impression that you haven't had a nice talk with a woman at sub-grade and occult level. It is making impression that the men who are debating with you had (at least) a nice interaction with a woman because they don't seem hungry to know the same kind of information you seem to (repeatedly) want to be fed about.

Like I said, it is the impression you are making. Correct me if I am wrong.

On a serious note, I think women rarely answer because one questions usually turns out to be a drama session by guys on here. just my opinion.

Funny how these threads about women rarely have very many women commenting.
It's as if most of them have figured out what they're really all about.

Personally, these threads serve to show me who to add to my ignore list (it keeps growing). As far as responding to the topic, it's not worth my time.

His profile says he's 46 and works in a North Carolina Walmart, and whereas there's nothing inherently wrong with that, you have to question the intelligence of a guy who puts the name of his place of employment in his fetish forum profile page. Add to that that spelling and punctuating English is obviousy challenging to him......it all adds to someone not too swift who has been polluting the Forum for days now with his drivel.

Tell me, bro, at the Charlotte Walmart where you work, where are you running into all of these militant feminists who are getting in your face about.....what exactly? How often are you encountering your imaginary feminists, out to stop all your fun? This I have to hear! They acosting you in the parking lot? The Housewares aisle?

Women love being sexy. They love feeling sexy, they love looking sexy. They just don't like pigs. I know that's a part of the equation that's too painful for you to confront.

Have a great time stocking the shelves today, buddy! By the way you spell and think, I know you're not doing much more than that!

Last edited:
Let's go back to the beginning a dissect this moronic post....

If anyone knows, social media has made it abundantly clear about the sexual objectifying of women to the point where movies, tv shows and video games are feeling the heat and doing their best to less sexualize women.

Who is this "social media", that made it "abundantly clear"? The United Federation of Social Media?

However, some women believe its ridiculous and want to...as Justin Timberlake would say...bring sexy back.

Sexy never left, what world are you living in? Oh, wait, that's right...you're in Charlotte, not exactly the most happening place (been there many times on tour). Yeah, bro.....sex and stip clubs and sexy fashion......there is nothing to suggest over the entire life of this Forum (16 years) that there's a dearth of scantily clad women parading all over the media. Don't worry...you have plenty of jerk-off material, it's not going away. Cosmpolitan magazine still has "sex" in big letters on their cover this month....the world is the same place it's been for decades...except you people have gotten WAY more wacko. That's the only difference. The Stupid Movement of America, it's grown in leaps and bounds since 2000.

I like women being sexy. I like the female form. Always have. In my movies, video games, and tv shows and in real life. It has nothing to do with their lack of intelligence..at least not to me.

Here's the hilarious, creepy part, where he (incongruously) feels compelled to declare he likes the female form (not females, mind you!). Note that the order is: movies, video games, TV shows......and then real life!!! That's probably the order in which it happens for this guy.

And what's with the line about "their lack of intelligence"??!!!!! Bro....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! What exactly are you saying? Can anyone parse this sentence? You like women - oh no - you like women's FORM.....and "it has nothing to do with their lack of intelligence"...that's the statement, right? Wow. Lol! Wow. So desperate to appear intelligent and articulate.....and yet he's failing so miserably. That's some paragraph you got there, Sparky! "i love the female form and it has nothing to do with their lack of intelligence". You stand by that? Please, make me laugh!

do women really hate this new movement or like it?

Bro, why don't you hang a sign around your neck that says you just never encounter women? What "new movement" are you babbling about? The women's movement? Bro, did you ever hear of the 60s and the 70s? Or how about the early 1900s? My great grandmother smoked a cigar, played a mean game of cards, and organized for women's suffrage. My grandmother was a member of the National Women's Party in the 1930s! And my mom, and all her friends, and my aunts.....all beautiful women, and all a part of this "new movement" 40, 50 years ago. This "new movement"???! LMFAO!

Listen, you obviously know nothing about "this new movement".....but I'll bet you can play the fuck out of a video game! Why not stick to posting about what you actually know? Isn't there a thread about Ronda Rousey's feet or something you can go babble on?

Last edited:
Personally, these threads serve to show me who to add to my ignore list (it keeps growing). As far as responding to the topic, it's not worth my time.

Um, okay. No offense..but I don't remember ever IMing you.

Let's go back to the beginning a dissect this moronic post....

Who is this "social media", that made it "abundantly clear"? The United Federation of Social Media?

Sexy never left, what world are you living in? Oh, wait, that's right...you're in Charlotte, not exactly the most happening place (been there many times on tour). Yeah, bro.....sex and stip clubs and sexy fashion......there is nothing to suggest over the entire life of this Forum (16 years) that there's a dearth of scantily clad women parading all over the media. Don't worry...you have plenty of jerk-off material, it's not going away. Cosmpolitan magazine still has "sex" in big letters on their cover this month....the world is the same place it's been for decades...except you people have gotten WAY more wacko. That's the only difference. The Stupid Movement of America, it's grown in leaps and bounds since 2000.

Here's the hilarious, creepy part, where he (incongruously) feels compelled to declare he likes the female form (not females, mind you!). Note that the order is: movies, video games, TV shows......and then real life!!! That's probably the order in which it happens for this guy.

And what's with the line about "their lack of intelligence"??!!!!! Bro....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! What exactly are you saying? Can anyone parse this sentence? You like women - oh no - you like women's FORM.....and "it has nothing to do with their lack of intelligence"...that's the statement, right? Wow. Lol! Wow. So desperate to appear intelligent and articulate.....and yet he's failing so miserably. That's some paragraph you got there, Sparky! "i love the female form and it has nothing to do with their lack of intelligence". You stand by that? Please, make me laugh!

Bro, why don't you hang a sign around your neck that says you just never encounter women? What "new movement" are you babbling about? The women's movement? Bro, did you ever hear of the 60s and the 70s? Or how about the early 1900s? My great grandmother smoked a cigar, played a mean game of cards, and organized for women's suffrage. My grandmother was a member of the National Women's Party in the 1930s! And my mom, and all her friends, and my aunts.....all beautiful women, and all a part of this "new movement" 40, 50 years ago. This "new movement"???! LMFAO!

Listen, you obviously know nothing about "this new movement".....but I'll bet you can play the fuck out of a video game! Why not stick to posting about what you actually know? Isn't there a thread about Ronda Rousey's feet or something you can go babble on?

if you don't know what social media is then i am not going to explain it. I've been on this forum way way way longer then you have been. You are new here. so as usual I will try to be polite but since twice Ive been called a loser I will reply the same way. Since apparently respect is no longer a part of this forum.

So here it goes...you dudes are a bunch of fucking hypocrites!! Acting all like you have a halo on your head. Like you don't enjoy the pics that some of these beautiful women show here. Don't tell me as ticklphile that you don't read stories, look at videos and or get turned on by the looks of the person involved and/or jerk off to it. Acting all white knight hoping to hell a chick on here gives you the time of day because you stuck up for her even though I never actually said anything bad to them personally. So don't give me that bullshit.

As for where I work and why I put on my profile because unlike you I put as much info as I could. I noticed yours is a bit vague..afraid to show everyone who you are? hiding something? Don 't lecture me you little shits. Ive been here long enough to know how to be respectful but you guys can't get your head out of your asses long enough to realize that. That's why you jump at the first chance of "look at me, I am defending you from this evil evil man behind the screen." Get over yourselves. I have not once disrespecting anyone (until now). I have explained my side but no...you jerk-offs couldn't stop your bullshit attempts at being jealous or envious or what ever the emotional ride your on and for the ladies out there. Name one, I dare you, one time I have ever called you a whore or a bitch..I know its been never. So with that..I'm done. You didn't chase me off but you have shown me that this forum is way too emotional. Especially the men. Good luck.

check any of my posts...be sure that I have asked for any personal pics or have I ever posted show me your feet. If I did, it was maybe once out of ten years Ive been on and off here. Oh and why do you think half naked women are posted on here and in videos..its not because its warm out. Its because they know what turns you on. So you can go back to acting like a virgin now.

Last edited:
Oh and p.s...maybe if you get your head out again..you can check social media and find out what really going on. because i never said it happened at my job...okay..put your head back in your ass where its most comfortable.

Oh and p.s...maybe if you get your head out again..you can check social media and find out what really going on. because i never said it happened at my job...okay..put your head back in your ass where its most comfortable.

"Check social media and see what's really going on"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There's your problem, buddy! I'm going to let that gem stand on it's own.

(and I'm not even going to READ your other comment above that one, because I know if it's coming from you....it's dopey.)

Have a nice day at work!

"Check social media and see what's really going on"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There's your problem, buddy! I'm going to let that gem stand on it's own.

(and I'm not even going to READ your other comment above that one, because I know if it's coming from you....it's dopey.)

Have a nice day at work!

The irony is that you say don't take the internet seriously yet you took this seriously. Not to mention the fact that you are named internet..jokes on you. I realize you can't see the irony of it all but that's cool. Keep on seeing others as losers on the internet while being on the internet looking for the same thing. I guess you consider males and females on here as losers. (pssst...that includes yourself)

The irony is that you say don't take the internet seriously yet you took this seriously. Not to mention the fact that you are named internet..jokes on you. I realize you can't see the irony of it all but that's cool. Keep on seeing others as losers on the internet while being on the internet looking for the same thing. I guess you consider males and females on here as losers. (pssst...that includes yourself)

I thought you were "done"...or something.

Here's the thing - this isn't just "someone else's opinion" like if we were disagreeing about Marvel vs. DC. Being anti-feminism is like being anti-equal rights.

It's like the "all lives matter" movement, where a bunch of black protestors show up to protest the hundredth shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white cop and they chant Black Lives Matter - you can either see that as a reasonable plea for there to be equality under the law regardless of skin color, or you can see it the way a small group of white people see it - as a challenge to the status quo. So somehow they manage to interpret the protestors trying to get people to simply acknowledge that black lives matter AT ALL, as them saying that ONLY black lives matter.

In my opinion, it's racism so thinly veiled that it's completely transparent. That or an astonishing degree of stupidity.

And the men's rights movement is the same thing. For virtually all of human history women have been subjugated by men, to the point of being considered property. Only in the last century did those walls begin to come down, and only in the last few decades has there been real progress (and only in the most advanced nations) in making women truly equal to men in the eyes of the law and in the real world of the culture.

And as soon as equality looms, a bunch of men form a movement to oppose it. It's not just a different opinion, it's an attempt to stop women from trying to have equality, which is a hair away from actively trying to oppress them. It's a group of people trying to stop the progress that's been made and roll it back by at least a few decades.

So it's not really just a difference of opinion. As with racism, there's a right and wrong here. And I feel obligated, on behalf of the forum, to oppose this. I'm not quite at the point of banning discussions about it, but I'm not going to just let it stand unchallenged either. Anyone who reads this needs to understand that it's not a common point of view in this community, nor is it supported or tolerated by the staff.

Being anti-feminist is being pro civil liberties, and being in favor of people being aloud to express a view or opinion even if it offends somebody. There is a reason why folks like Jerry Seinfeld & Chris Rock won't perform at colleges & Universities, it's called Political corectness. That pilitical Corectness is imposed on college and Universities by the feminist groups who have basically taken over the student unions.

Basically you are either pro-feminist, or you are shund and ostracized. They are bullies and thugs, no different politacally the Marxist Comunists. Your with the party and you go along with everything we say, or we will ruin you . Both actress Kaley Cuoco and author (and Chair of the NY branch of N.O.W.) Warren Farrell could attest to that.

You could to if you'd open your mind, and look at the fact instead of being biased and close minded. Good job moderating once again Jeff.

D.W.

Last edited:
Some might be doing their best to not objectify women, and what's wrong with that?

You make it seem like every female movie/tv/videogame character will be dressed like they are Amish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back