• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Pickford - the greatest

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
daddylonglegs4.jpg
Since I've learned about Mary Pickford, I see her everywhere. Even here on the TMF, the Celebrity section....being interested in every minute detail of a celebrity.....it all goes back to her, the first modern media celebrity, the first world-wide celebrity, the most famous woman that's ever lived....she was bigger than The Beatles, if you could imagine such a thing....

If that were all there was to her, she'd still be remembered. But what an artist. And what a human being. And what a businesswoman! And what a pioneer.

One of the most influential people of the 20th century, bar none, and that's saying alot.....she's all but forgotten now.

This documentary, narrated by Laura Linney, gives you a good introduction to this great artist, and to this amazing era that's so often ignored and overlooked. Watch this, it will be like meeting your new best friend....but you might want to keep a hanky nearby....;)

Last edited:
Hey, you write just like Leo. :confused:
Oh, you are Leo. :eek:

How do you like my new outfit? Snazzy, huh? Shiny! lol!

Seems less personal, puts things in perspective, "The Internet". And a better mouthpiece by which to transmit information about our Mary! :)

So there's an outfit after all, lol. Maybe, a la nick drake...

Hmmm! I must say, that one went over my head, Bohemianne! I'm searching my mind through Nick Drake lyrics and thinking about outfits, but.....I'm just stupid, I'm sorry!! You know me, The Internet...always slow! Break that one down for me if you get a chance.

And wait! You clicked on this thread! Do you already know about Mary? Am I wrong about anything I said? She has become a total hero to me over the last couple of years. This documentary just scratches the surface. Really worth ripping that video and watching it one day, one and all! And then you'll thank Leo! I mean, "The Internet"! ;)

One of the greats from the silent era, no doubt. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to watch it sometime. Just a little tidbit, her third husband, Buddy Rogers, was born and raised in my hometown and my father knew Buddy and his family.

One of the greats from the silent era, no doubt. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to watch it sometime. Just a little tidbit, her third husband, Buddy Rogers, was born and raised in my hometown and my father knew Buddy and his family.

Are you kidding me??!!!!!!!! Bugman, I would love to hear all about Buddy! Just saw a screening of "My Best Girl" which is where he and Mary met, he's great in that. And "Wings" also. I'm going to PM you right now!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back