• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Mistress F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Aris was born into a mild mannered existence. Growing up her hobbies included playing hookie as well as video games with her friends. Secretly, Aris has always harbored another desire. She was constantly sneaking up behind her friends to give them a quick tickle and she couldn’t resist skittering her nails across any bare feet she saw lying in the grass. She loves to be in control of others and watch them laugh helplessly beneath her merciless embrace. Imagine her elation when she got the opportunity to tickle her friend with no chance of them escaping or thwarting her with a few well placed tickles of their own. Here, Aris is in complete control and she can make her ‘lees laugh themselves to tears if she so desires. Something tells me we have a mistress in the making as she exposes all of Athena’s tickle spots one at a time. Aris starts by teasing Athena to see just how little effort is needed to get her giggling. This methodical approach helps her to determine how to surgically reduce Athena to a hysterical mess later on. Her ribs seem to be her worst spot but Athena doesn’t fair much better against the baby oil and brush combo either. By the end, Athena in silent laughter as Aris continues to tease her tickle victim to her hearts content.

TickleAbuse.com Download this and all my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 my videos on clips4sale

TickleCustoms.com Direct your own custom video starting at $10/min per model, shoot coming up with Scarlet and Aris

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com My non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• tkmistress1.jpg
    tkmistress1.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,501
  • tkmistress2.jpg
    tkmistress2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 977
  • tkmistress3.jpg
    tkmistress3.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 893
  • tkmistress4.jpg
    tkmistress4.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 799
  • The Tickle Mistress Sample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,080
Orgasms Unleashed F/F

Mistress Aris wants to give her slaves the orgasms they desperately desire from her. However, she sees no reason to cease her ministration just because her slave no longer finds her touch pleasurable. If Aris is of a mind to bring her slaves to climax they will cum until she tires of the noises they make once her touch is no longer arousing. She may even find it in her heart to gag them in order to tolerate their moaning longer while she continues to touch all the places they find so arousing. Now Athena's only hope for relief from her mistress' touch has been reduced to muffled cries. It's no wonder Aris seems to confuse her pain with pleasure. Yet despite her the extreme stimulation of Athena's sensitive clit she continues to cum again and again, each time more forcefully than before.

OrgasmAbuse.com Download this and all my non tickling orgasm videos with your membership

Orgasm Abuse My videos on clips4sale

Attachments

• orgasmsul1.jpg
    orgasmsul1.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 419
  • orgasmsul2.jpg
    orgasmsul2.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 276
  • orgasmsul3.jpg
    orgasmsul3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 355
  • orgasmsul4.jpg
    orgasmsul4.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Orgasms Unleashed Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 304
Never Have I Met F/F

Aris and Athena are playing a game called "Never Have I Ever". Athena mentions to Aris that she has never had anyone suck her toes before. She is shocked to discover that Aris has. Curious about this secret side of Aris, Athena asks her to demonstrate her foot worshiping experience. Aris casually slips off her friends sandals and proceeds to run her tongue along Athena's smooth soles and between her toes. Athena can't hold back a few giggles but does tell Aris that it feels much better than she thought it would. As Aris continues to comfort Athena's feet with her wet tongue, Athena begins to wonder what it might be like to have Aris' feet all to herself. She slyly slips off Aris' sock to expose her cherry sole and begins to run her tongue through her toes. As the two continue to show their appreciation for one another's bare soles, Aris gets lost in the pleasure of Athena's tongue warming her exposed foot and asks for a little attention on her other foot. With both feet bare, Athena continues her loving attention to Aris' feet as her friend relaxes and drifts into a mesmerized state of bliss, occasionally remarking how good her feet feel with Athena's warm mouth caressing them. Before she drifts off to sleep Aris is sure to ask Athena if they can do this again in the near future. Who could resist such a tempting invitation?

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• never1.jpg
    never1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 378
  • never3.jpg
    never3.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 315
  • never4.jpg
    never4.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 218
  • never7.jpg
    never7.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 313
Some great previews here, both Aris & Athena are great, I hope we see more of them in the future (and I REALLY hope we get a revenge clip ;-) )

2 very sexy ladies make for 3 very sexy clips.

LBFT

great clips, great ladies!!!
Would love to see mistress aris get tickled, too!
Can you please do a clip, where Aris get tickled?

The armpit tickling on Athena seemed flawless. Hope to see more (stretched on the rack and tickled on her upperbody would be really cool). Also looking forward to seeing Aris get tickled.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back