• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Mature Executive Heather, Tickle Tease And Spank! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
46 year old mature executive Heather is back! And this clip is even more intense than her first clip. As you may remember, she came to us last year claiming that her size 10 feet were not the least bit ticklish, and was proven wrong. That clip was one of the most popular clips last year, due to Heathers sexy laugh, and the fact that this mature ticklee puts up quite the struggle! In this new clip, Heather is naked and her ankles are bound to the bench. Heather big size 10 feet are put to the test again, and seem even more ticklish this time around, with Heather laughing out loud early on. Heathers legs also prove to be ticklish in this clip, a spot that was overlooked in her first video. Oil is applied to Heathers soles and after rubbing it in liberally I attack with intense foot tickling, making Heather really lose it! In the second part of the clip Heather flips over and is on her tummy, exposing some other ticklish spots, like her bare ass. Heather is definitely surprised that her ass is ticklish, and pleasantly surprise when I incorporate a few spankings, which make her gasp. I quickly return to the tickling which makes her laugh out loud. I also discover that Heather is ticklish behind her knees and very much so on the backs of her thighs. Heathers sides are also the source of some serious and uncontrollable giggling. Heather is also audibly turned on through much of this clip, as I mix teasing with tickling. Seeing and hearing this no nonsense business woman lose control is sexy as hell! Enjoy :) www.clips4sale.com/19581 And check out Heathers first sample clip below.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?261033
Breaking The Mature Executives Feet!

Snip20160517_57.png

IMG_3756.jpg

Attachments

• MatureHeatherTickledTeaseSpankSample1.mp4
    4.4 MB
so lovely, and such a sexy laugh too, will there ever be an upper body tickling? i bet she has such an amazing body ;)

What kind of executive is this wonderful lady. And does she happen to be a milf?

Wish I had a chance to see a live shoot before I moved, always enjoyed your clips

Wish I had a chance to see a live shoot before I moved, always enjoyed your clips
I have never had a casual spectator "watch" a shoot. To me that would just be a bit too weird. But I do appreciate that you like my videos. Hope the valley of the sun is treating you well man :)

Man! What a booty she has for tickling!! That was beyond hot watching your fingers dig into to that incredible ass while listening to her giggle! Loved this clip. Might be one of my favs, definitely gonna buy this one. GREAT WORK

Man! What a booty she has for tickling!! That was beyond hot watching your fingers dig into to that incredible ass while listening to her giggle! Loved this clip. Might be one of my favs, definitely gonna buy this one. GREAT WORK

Thanks man!

A plus. Would love to see her again. I didn't see the trade mark interview? If you do one ask her about the spanking. That was a nice touch.

P.s. if there was ever a candidate for the vibrator...

Really great clip....

just bought the combo clip and I absolutely love this model's body and reactions - very satisfied and I hope to see more of her!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back