• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaley Couco - Pedicure - Not much but a possibility

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Kaley's one of those frustrating female celebs that are beautiful w/sexy feet, but nobody can seem to find out if those tootsies are ticklish(there was another post on the TMF which states Kaley is a 'ler, but nobody's sure if that's legit).
Anyway there was an article in a UK gossip magazine about Kaley getting a pedicure, w/a series of photos and this is the only shot it looks like her feet are being scrubbed. Before you guys get your hopes up, I will admit it's not much to go on, but it does look like she's trying to suppress some ticklish laughter. Check it out

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/07/article-2385801-1B2E37BA000005DC-92_634x413.jpg

Last edited:
I know I saw a post some time ago when someone asked her about her feet ticklishness and she said about a 6 or 7 on the 1-10 scale.

I know I saw a post some time ago when someone asked her about her feet ticklishness and she said about a 6 or 7 on the 1-10 scale.

Yeah, I remember that post. And in that picture she's looking towards the guy giving her a manicure. Maybe she's just talking and laughing with him and the half smile has nothing to do with ticklishness.

I remember seeing this pic a couple years ago. I didn't think it was anything so I didn't post it.

I guess we will never know unless we were there. It could be. Or like someone else said she could be laughing from a conversation. Or just smiling at the camera taking her picture. We'll never know.

Oh she's indeed got ticklish feet. She was tickled by David Spade on the show 'Ten Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter'. He was at the bottom of the bed and there were a few people on the bed already so he grabbed her foot, tickled her and she jumped and pulled away immediately. Very hot scene.

I don't have the clip but someone here must have seen it besides me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back