• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Mature Lucianas Extra Ticklish Foot Massage! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
47 year old Luciana is absolutely stunning, with gorgeous size 9 feet. In this clip lotion is used liberally on Lucianas feet. Rubbing it into her soles and arches, and giving her feet a deep massage while she moans in pleasure, only to start tickling her feet out of the blue, jarring her from her massage bliss, and making her go crazy with uncontrollable giggling. But just as quickly as the tickling starts, I go back to massaging, putting Luciana on edge, and keeping her there throughout the clip, bracing for the tickling which comes without warning throughout this clip, and which always results in the BEST reactions from Luciana, whose feet are stupendously sensitive to the touch. The last few minutes of the clip features Lucianas hot lotioned soles up close, and after making her moan for about 30 seconds from the foot massage, I finish her feet off with intense no mercy tickling, and all Luciana can do is laugh helplessly. This is one hot clip. And a must have for fans of mature ticklish feet! Enjoy :)

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Luciana_Ticklish_Foot_Massage.jpg

Attachments

• LucianaTicklishFootMassageSample2.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    373.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    437.5 KB · Views: 187
The massage/tickle is truly a great technique. Women who otherwise don't enjoy tickling suddenly find it a turn-on when coupled with massage. And Luciana is wearing glasses! We all know how much I love that as well!

The massage/tickle is truly a great technique. Women who otherwise don't enjoy tickling suddenly find it a turn-on when coupled with massage. And Luciana is wearing glasses! We all know how much I love that as well!

I am most definitely hoping I do more massage/tickle vids in the future.

Luciana is a goddess!!!!

Btw do any of your models provide foot/tickle sessions in the Boston area?

Happy to see one of my favorite models back :) That shirt you wear....I can imagine you cuddle her feet so hard lol ;)

By far and away you have the most unique models. This lady drives me out of my mind and yet she is " Gal on the Street" I think you tap into the innermost "hot" aspect inside real life women. And thank you for that lol

By far and away you have the most unique models. This lady drives me out of my mind and yet she is " Gal on the Street" I think you tap into the innermost "hot" aspect inside real life women. And thank you for that lol

That was the whole reason I started making clips. I strive to showcase personality over gimmick. I am glad you get what I do. I appreciate the kind words!

Luciana has an awesome attitude!!!
She has very yummy and ticklish feet!
I think she is a pretty woman with a lovely laugh!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back