• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your own soles

Tell me what y'all think...

Would you (as the lee) like to see your own soles tickled in real time? Do you think it would make the ticking 'worse' for you?

How do you feel about looking at your own soles?

I think it would be fun to watch

I have loved that since I saw a video of a woman's feet tickled in the lotus position. I love it because you get to watch the feathers or fingers slide over your feet and tickle you. It's a huge turn on...

Though I'm hesitant still to ask for that... I guess I'm still a bit embarrassed over than one... but... when I ask my Master about the lotus position then it will happen. :)

It for me though is not about having to be told too though- I'm not sure I would like that... its about it almost happening inadvertently if that makes sense. Like an out of body experience.

I'm glad you re brought up this thread Volsung! I never got to try the Lotus Position with my Ex.

But I DID get to finally do it with my new Boyfriend just the other night. Literally 2 days ago which is just shy of the date I wrote this.

And it was heavenly hell.... :) I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made sure to watch here and there. And it was so hot to see his fingers tickling my feet. :eek:

Thinking back, the first time I tied up my ex and tickled her, when I got to her armpits (her worst spot) I was wiggling my fingers just a little bit away from her pits and asked her to look at one before I touched it. She looked briefly but closed her eyes before I touched them. She couldn't bear to see me tickle them! Her eyes stayed clenched shut the whole time I tickled them while she laughed hysterically!

I like being forced to watch my own feet get tortured. It is tantalizing to see the ticklers torments and knowing you can't do shit to stop him/her.

But I also like not being able to see. The element of surprise and not knowing when it will happen or with what.

It's odd... Being blindfolded makes me quite a bit more ticklish and really drives me towards crazy levels. However, seeing my own feet being tickled either via photos or recordings... it's an oddly thrilling and, admittedly somewhat arousing thing. I've rarely gotten to experience a session built around that concept, but I'd love to try it. It'd be like those evil lers who tease you about how cute and ticklish your feet are while tickling you, but getting to actually *see* them act it out. I feel like the mix of mental sensations and excitement at seeing my own tickling mixed with actually being tickled like crazy would be pretty wild.

I'm glad you re brought up this thread Volsung! I never got to try the Lotus Position with my Ex.

But I DID get to finally do it with my new Boyfriend just the other night. Literally 2 days ago which is just shy of the date I wrote this.

And it was heavenly hell.... :) I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made sure to watch here and there. And it was so hot to see his fingers tickling my feet. :eek:
Glad to hear it CapturedDoll. The position is just confining enough, isn’t it? Did you get him in this position as well? I can think of a perk off the top of my head, if you get my drift. (Or was it his?)

Last edited:
I was thinking about this topic again recently and we've discussed the enjoyment for the Lee. Are there any Lers out there that get enjoyment out of this as well? I can see a conrol aspect coming into play here.

I like the idea of tickling someone in this type of situation. Kind of related to the "origin" of my tickling fetish. A magician tickling the assistant during the "sawing in half trick." Sometime the magician will swing the lower half of the box around so the assistant has to watch their feet being tickled.

Obviously not realistic but some sort of contraption like some mentioned earlier in the thread would be fun.

what about taking the live video feed and delaying it by a few seconds or even 1 second so what the lee sees is not exactly the same as what's happening? Would that make it worse?

what about taking the live video feed and delaying it by a few seconds or even 1 second so what the lee sees is not exactly the same as what's happening? Would that make it worse?
Hmmm... interesting notion. I think it would be a little disconserting, kinda like watching a foreign movie that the speaker is out of sync with the voice track.

I learned about the Flanders Bench over twenty years ago; it's a way for a ticklee to see her/his own feet being tickled.

This is the best description of the Flanders Bench that I can give.

Imagine that you are barefoot, and you lie face down on a bench. Then, you are physically bound to the bench -- you can't move at all.

(Also, the ticklers/riggers may restrain your head so that you can't move your head either.) Your feet hang off the bench; they are immobilized as well.

Behind you is a video camera. It's not recording anything, but the feed from the video camera is sent to a television screen that is positioned RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

You can see YOUR OWN BARE SOLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

If they immobilized your head, that means no matter how much you try to turn or twist your neck, that television screen WILL ALWAYS BE IN VIEW.

Then, of course, the ticklers go to town on your sensitive soles... and you're witness to ALL OF IT. Up close, and in living color.

It's a GLORIOUS MINDFUCK.

I got to witness this IN PERSON at a tickling gathering that I co-hosted with my then-wife in Albany NY in the spring/summer of 2001. A local ticklee (let's call her Michelle, even though her real name is Diane [just kidding!]) knew about the Flanders Bench, and she had been fantasizing about being in it for quite some time. Michelle JUMPED at the opportunity to get into it when she learned that Kujman, the person who actually invented the Flanders bench, would attend our gathering.

We were not able to position a television right in front of Michelle's face, but that led Kujman to another idea. He paid Rent-A-Center WITH HIS OWN MONEY for a big-screen TV (remember that this was 2001, before flat-screen TVs existed) for this purpose. We put it at the opposing wall of the Flanders Bench, so that not only Michelle could see her bare soles being tickled, but that also EVERYONE ELSE AT THE GATHERING could see them as well.

Michelle was mercilessly tickled on her bare soles for A SOLID HOUR, and she loved every second of it. I will NEVER forget her laughter.

Also -- and you can confirm this with anyone who was there -- it was obvious from the noises she was making that she had AT LEAST seven orgasms during that hour. (No genital contact. That's how sensitive Michelle's soles were -- and probably still are. One of the first things I learned about Michelle is that her feet were -- and probably still are! -- a MAJOR erogenous zone.)

Ah... memories of my twenties. I used to have them often... but now I control that with medication. :p

A decent picture of the original idea of the Flanders Bench can be seen at: http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=444214&d=1427934392

(Please note that this post has been duplicated as its own post, in the Tickling Discussion forum.)

Thanks for all the posts. I just think this would be an amazing erperience!

Any other personal stories out there?

Just discovered this thread and it's indeed a really interesting topic, which I kind of explored in art and fiction a little in the past. I too have been thinking about the one second video delay, and whether it would create an interesting effect on the psyche of the 'lee. I would take the camera setup one step further; why not strap one of those VR sets to the 'lees face, and have a dual (stereoscopic) camera pointed at their soles, so they have to see their feet being tormented in 3D? I mean, it's doable with current commercially available technology! :D

As to myself I don't have very much experience as a 'lee, to be honest, but the scenario does sound rather intriguing... not sure if it would increase ticklishness, it might be more arousing perhaps. But then again, I wouldn't know until I tried it :p

These are great! I wrote a somewhat similar story a few years ago (but never shared it on here). It was about two women my wife and I know and were friends with for many years and we had a falling out. The setup was on of these women was tied up on a table, toes tied back, while the other one was sitting in a chair tied up with an attached contraption that kept her from turning her head. My wife and I pushed the chair so that the second women’s face was right in the first women’s soles and she couldn’t look away (she didn’t like feet/tickling).

My wife then tickled the first woman’s feet so that the second was forced to watch it. The fun part is my wife in the story had long nails, and we had microphones to catch the scratching sound and amplified it throughout the room, so both women were forced to hear it.

It was cathartic to write about, but like I said, I never shared it anywhere and deleted it shortly after I wrote it.

There are all variations of mind games that can be played with tickling or sex games. The verbal interchanges when you tell the Lee what yur gonna do, or describe how ticklish they are ...or acting like you dont know why they are squirming so much (we call that the 'innocent" game) there is al kinds of stuff to do to make the person feel even more ticklish than they though theyd be.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back