• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Help My Son F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Jenni read the e-mail intently.

Winter was starting to come on which meant that it was the off-season for a lot of things... including extravagant parties for children. A good deal of Jenni's income depended on her getting her clown gigs. Now she was having to find other means to make money. Luckily for her, the internet existed. She had opened a site for herself. She didn't use her real name but she posted about her Master's in psychology that she had just received, having just finished her classes. Her site claimed that she would help clients with anything from couples therapy to one on one sessions. Of course, she didn't state what exactly her methods were. But her site contained a number of positive references from past clients stating her abilities to help battle depression, anxiety, and disobedience among other things.

She had received an e-mail from a local woman. The subject line read: DESPERATE MOM NEEDS HELP. Jenni sat in her bed her laptop in front of her. She sipped some coffee that she had Irished up with some Captain Morgan and continued reading. The woman who sent the email was named Evelyn Michaels. Evelyn had an 18 year old son named Owen. Owen apparently was something of a problem child. The email didn't give specifics but inquired that Jenni come and meet with Evelyn personally. What really caught Jenni's eye was the offer of 850 dollars just for the initial meeting with the obviously wealthy woman. Hell, that was her rent and power bill for the whole month just to meet with Evelyn. Jenni clearly couldn't say no.

Jenni pulled up her car to the enormous house. Jenni was surprised that there wasn't a moat around it. There were 3 floors, not counting the basement, and it looked about half the size of a regulation size football field. Jenni parked in the driveway and got out of the car, carrying a small case with her. She had decided to dress a bit more formally than usual. She wore a grey woman's smart suit and casual heels. Her dark hair was up in a bun and she was careful to only wear so much make-up. Just some pink lipstick and a little eyeshadow.

Jenni walked up to the door and before she could knock, Evelyn opened it. Evelyn looked to be in her mid-40's, Her hair had a hint of grey and her dark pants and matching turtle-neck suggested a woman who was perhaps more than a little conservative. She also wore a rather sensible pair of glasses.

“Jennifer?”

“Mrs. Michaels?”

Evelyn let Jenni inside. Jenni tried to contain herself when she saw how beautiful the house was. The entire interior had a neat rustic look to it. Evelyn led Jenni to a couch and they both sat down.

“Would you like anything to drink before we start?” Evelyn offered.

“No thanks.” Jenni responded as she pulled a notepad and pen out of her case. She shut the case and set it on the floor next to her. “So, tell me a bit about Owen.”

“Where do I begin?” Evelyn took off her glasses and rubbed her nose as if she had an itch before putting her glasses back on. “He used to be so sweet. I know that most mothers would say that of their son but he really was an angel. You know, when they are young, they never want to leave your side, but then they hit that age where they seem to care more about getting into trouble. Starting when he was about 12 or so, he hit a kind of rebel phase.”

“Most children do at that age. It isn't too out of the ordinary.” Jenni pointed out.

“I know, dear. And I suppose that's why I initially accepted the behavior. I figured it was a phase and that he would eventually grow out of it. Now, he is 18, an adult in the eyes of the state, and he barely finished High School. For 5 months now, he has refused to do anything with his life. He has no job. He has no intention of going back to school. He has been picked up 3 times in 4 months for Underage intoxication. It has been all I can do to keep him out of jail.”

“Where is his father, if I may ask?” Jenni queried as she jotted down notes.

“His father left before he was born. Owen never knew him.”

“Siblings?”

“No. None. He is an only child.”

It was already starting to make sense to Jenni. Owen obviously had no male influence in his life and once the boy hit puberty, he could only have so much closeness with his mother.

“Tell me about his childhood. What were his hobbies?”

“He was very active. Climbing trees, scraping knees, that kind of thing. But he was and still is highly gifted. He plays 4 instruments, you know.”

“That's very impressive.” Jenni complimented. “How did the two of you interact?”

“I was a very different woman a decade ago.” Evelyn sighed, “I was much more energetic. Much more able to keep up with a child who had the amount of energy that Owen had. Because he didn't have a father, I took over a good deal of those kinds of activities. Playing catch and things like that. But, as I said, he hit that age and he changed. He...” Evelyn trailed off.

“What?” Jenni asked.

“Can I show you something?”

Evelyn led Jenni out of the room and upstairs to Owen's bedroom. When Jenni walked in, she felt a little overwhelmed.

“Wow.”

Owen had painted the entire room black. The walls, ceiling, and floor were all the darkest shade she could imagine. It was a little disorienting. There were various posters on the wall. Mostly death metal bands and posters for old Lucio Fulci movies with skeletons and bloody imagery.

“So, he's a bit morbid. That's also not too out of the ordinary for a boy his age. Especially if he has a rebellious mindset. It's all for shock value. Nothing more.” Jenni assured Evelyn.

“That's not all.” Evelyn walked towards a desk in the corner with a desktop computer on it. She pulled up the internet browser. “Look at this.”

Jenni sat down in front of the computer as Evelyn pulled up the page history. There was a slew of different websites (some of which Jenni knew personally) that were adult in nature. Many breast sites and big boob models, a foot fetish site that had been visited repeatedly, and...

Jenni almost laughed out loud...

A coulrophilia site (better known as a sexual attraction to clowns and mimes).

“Isn't all of this a bit... weird?” Evelyn asked.

Jenni turned around in the chair to face Evelyn.

“No. Not really. Fetishes generally start over the formative years, before a person's sexuality has had a chance to form. Of course, they can continue to throughout puberty but ultimately are not a sign of poor mental health. Can I ask a somewhat delicate question?”

“I suppose.” Evelyn answered with an eyebrow raised.

“Is Owen a virgin?”

“I can only assume. I don't know with the crowds he hangs out with. I know that he has had accounts on some of those sites since he was about 13 though.”

Jenni knew that Owen was most likely still pure. His actions seemed to be based in more of a need for attention than anything else. And for a young boy, the pressures of gaining a young lady's favor are even more strenuous if that boy is in to some things that he might think are strange.

“I will meet with Owen. But I have some conditions.”

“What do you need?” Evelyn asked, folding her arms and ready to negotiate.

“First off, it needs to be one on one. Just me and him. I don't want him to feel as if he is being cornered.”

“Alright. What else?”

“I will meet with him once to see if I can reach him. If he responds positively, than I will speak with you about scheduling more appointments. And one more thing...”

“Yes.”

“It has to be here.”

“I have no problem letting you in the house for that.”

“No, I mean here in this room.”

Evelyn seemed a little confused.

“I'm sorry. Why in his bedroom?”

“He isn't going to trust me right away. I mean, he really has no reason to.” Jenni explained. “Anything he does in private, he does in this room. Stands to reason he would be more comfortable and willing to open up if he is among the most familiar of surroundings. A man's home is his castle. A teen's room is theirs.”

Evelyn saw Jenni's logic and agreed to the conditions. The two of them worked out a time and Jenni left the house to begin planning.

The day had come and Jenni once again pulled into the driveway of the large house. She had her costume, make-up, and some other assorted items in a duffel bag that she brought in with her case. Evelyn once again let her in the house, and as per their agreement, Evelyn left. She stated that she was going to meet some friends for some drinks and a movie and would not be back home for several hours. Evelyn left and Jenni took her things upstairs. On her way to Owen's bedroom, Jenni strategically popped two buttons on her top to allow a little more cleavage to show.

Jenni got to the bedroom door and knocked Shave And A Haircut on the door.

“Come in.” Jenni heard Owen's voice from inside.

Jenni walked in the room to see Owen on his computer. He wore a black Misfits tee shirt that was way too big on him and black tripp pants with multiple chains. He seemed to be awfully skinny underneath the ill-fitting clothes. He wasn't bad looking but his hair was unwashed and it didn't take too much from Jenni to recognize the faint smell of marijuana in the room. In addition, Owen seemed as though he wasn't particularly polite. He didn't even look up to acknowledge her.

“Owen? Hi. I'm Jenni.” She smiled in a friendly manner. He still didn't look up. Jenni rolled her eyes and threw her duffel bag onto the floor, causing a loud bang.

“Hey, what the fuck are you...” Owen angrily turned around but then he saw the beautiful woman in his room. Jenni smiled the friendly smile again.

“Well, now that I have your attention, let's give the computer a rest, huh buddy?” Jenni suggested.

“You're not my buddy.” Owen said with a sardonic tone. It didn't phase Jenni though.

“That's okay, you don't really know me yet. I'm Jenni.” She reached out her hand. Owen reluctantly got up from his chair and took her hand to shake it.

“So you're mom's new gopher?” Owen remarked. A part of Jenni wanted to smack him for that but she remained calm.

“I'm not here for her. I'm here for you. So if anything, I'm your gopher.” Jenni joked.

“Good.” Owen countered. “Then go make yourself a hole and crawl into it.”

“Hahahaha” Jenni laughed. “Listen kid, I could eat you up and spit you out if I wanted to.” Jenni squeezed Owen's hand hard. He was unprepared for her strength and winced. “But your mother is paying me an awful lot of money to be your friend, so for both of our sakes, let's try this one again.”

“Okay okay!”

Jenni let his hand go.

“That's some grip you've got.” Owen commented.

“Oh, thrust me, these hands stay plenty busy.” Jenni smirked. “Now take a seat. Let's get to know each other a bit.”

Owen moved over to his bed and sat down on the end of it. Jenni moved over to the chair at the desk and made herself comfortable. She pulled her notepad and pen out of her case and looked back up at Owen, crossing her legs.

“I'm Jenni. I'm here because your mom is worried about you and...”

“I know why you are here.” Owen interrupted. “Look, you don't seem like the other people that mom has had talk to me. They all act so professional and uptight and...”

“And it makes you fidgety.” Jenni took her turn to interrupt. “So you don't mind if I let my hair down, so to speak.”

“Not at all.”

“Oh thank Jesus.” Jenni dropped the notepad and undid her bun so that her hair fell down. “I tell ya, buddy, that's the one thing I hate about this whole playing doctor thing.”

“You seemed fairly uncomfortable.”

“Well, that's what you get when you put two people in a room who both want to be in control of the situation.” Jenni indicated. She looked over at one of the posters on Owen's wall. It was for the 70's horror film, Cannibal Holocaust. “Oh, wow.”

“What?”

“I remember that movie. Saw it downtown a couple years back at the old Marquee Theater on 3rd with a friend of mine.”

“Too bloody for you?” Owen asked with a smile.

“Are you kidding me, kid?” Jenni loved horror movies, as long as they didn't involve clowns. “Cannibal Holocaust was weak! Now that's the shit right over there!” Jenni pointed to another poster. This one was for Suspiria.

“So you like those real artsy horror movies?”

“Hey, Argento is a genius. Of course I'll take some Herschell Gordon Lewis any day. You can almost smell the fake organs and red paint! So beautiful.” Jenni was having fun, especially since she realized that the desk chair spun.

“Who is Herschell Gordon Lewis?”

Jenni stopped spinning and faced Owen.

“He's only the Godfather of gore, Owen. Look it up on your computer after I leave.” Jenni slouched down in her chair. She looked as if she was in danger of sliding right off of it. “So what's with your mom anyway? She seems uptight.”

“She is. She hates everything I do.” Owen stated.

“She's your mom. That's her job. But ya know... you don't need to be doing half the shit that you are. Seriously? Four Underage intoxication charges?”

“Damn. You were cool before. Now you're just acting like her.”

“I'm not saying don't drink, Owen. I love me some whiskey myself. I'm just saying be smart. Hell, I'll spot you a bottle if you promise to only drink it here and not take it anywhere or leave here when you are shitfaced.” Jenni got out of her chair and stood up. She stretched, arching her back so that her chest jutted out a little bit. Owen noticed.

“What, are we done?” The boy asked.

“With Phase One.” Jenni reached into her back pocket for something.

“Phase One? What's Phase Two?”

Jenni pulled a rag out of the pocket and approached the teen.

“Tell me, does this smell like Chloroform to you?”

Owen's eyelids fluttered as he came to. He awoke on his bed, still dressed, but feeling physically weak. He could barely move. It was as if his body was exhausted but he felt wide awake. He could only assume that it was what insomnia felt like.

“Hey! You're awake!”

Owen looked towards his desk. There was Jenni, once again sitting in the desk chair. But now she was dressed in her satin clown costume, and her face was fully made up. She smiled and waved at him with a gloved hand.

“How did you sleep?”

“You drugged me!?” Owen shouted.

“Oh hey hey hey hey hey...” Jenni got up and moved to the bed, climbing onto it and sitting on Owen's thighs, straddling him. “Just settle down. This is Phase Two. And I think you will like it a lot more than Phase One.”

Owen squirmed underneath her to the best of his ability, but his body just felt so tired.

“Muscle relaxers. They don't last terribly long but we only need them to for a bit. They should actually wear off fairly soon cause you were out for a couple hours. Anywho... Those couple of hours gave me some time, buddy. I had some time to change clothes, some time to apply this grease paint, and most importantly, some time to surf through your internet history!”

Owen's face went white.

“Oh, and by the way, Fulcifan1 is a horrible password when you have posters for his movies in your room.”

“What... What did you find?” Owen asked nervously.

A chesire cat grin formed on Jenni's face.

“Nothing boring, I can tell you that. We got the questions about your mom and your drinking out of the way. Now I have some questions about your spank bank.” Jenni could see on the young man's face that he was terribly embarrassed and she loved it. “Now here's the thing...” She placed her hands at the tops of his thighs on either side of his groin and began to massage. “...When I talk to your mom again, I will of course tell her about our conversations from Phase One and let her know that in my opinion, you really aren't a bad kid. You just need a bit more to do. Get yourself a hobby. Like... bowling.”

“Bowling?” Owen was taken aback by the seemingly random suggestion. He started to become very aroused, from both Jenni's appearance and her rubbing near his groin.

“Let me finish.” Jenni advised. “As I said, I don't mind spotting you some booze at some point if you promise me that you won't drink it outside of your room. I'm cool like that. I mean you're 18, not 10. Promise?”

Owen nodded yes and wondered if Jenni realized that he now had an erection inside of his pants.

“Good.” Jenni didn't have to look down to know that Owen was sporting a replica of the Eiffel tower in his jeans. It was obvious now more than ever that he was a virgin. “As I was saying, I will tell her that our meeting went well. Maybe suggest two or 3 more appointments just to make sure that you're all set. But the beautiful thing about Phase Two is that... nobody else needs to know about it except you... and me. Deal?”

“You're not gonna hurt me, are you?” Owen asked fearfully.

“Owen, I know that drugging you probably didn't inspire much faith, but I have absolutely no intention of hurting you. Like I said, I think you will like Phase Two.” She looked down at his bulge. “And it certainly seems like you are ready to start!” She beamed and he blushed red.

Jenni got off of him with a phony “Oof” and stood at the foot of the bed. She began to remove Owen's shoes. They had no laces so they slipped right off.

“What are you doing?”

“Undressing you, silly. Isn't it obvious?” Jenni teased, making him blush more. After the shoes were off, she yanked his socks off one by one.

“Is that nes-nessecary?”

Jenni stopped and looked him in the eye, leaning over and smiling.

“Owen, if you really are that much against this, we will stop right now and I will leave. I am not gonna do anything to you if you don't want me to. Now, do you want me to stop?”

Owen stared at the clown. Her expression seemed nothing but benevolent. And under that costume, her curvy body was undeniably inviting.

“You promise you aren't gonna hurt me?”

“Promise.” Jenni assured him.

“Okay. I trust you.” Owen submitted.

“Yay! Alrighty-righty, let's get these pants off!” Jenni grabbed the bottoms of the tripp pants and jerked them right off. One of the chains almost whipped her in the face. She dropped them and climbed back on the bed. She pulled his tee shirt off over his head and then moved down to his underwear. He once again gave her a nervous look but she simply smiled and pulled them off as well. As she did, his erection sprung up and bobbed a bit.

“Nice.” Jenni commented. She walked over to her duffel bag and pulled out some pink and blue jump ropes. Within minutes, she had Owen tied down spread eagle on the bed.

“Why do I have to be tied?” He asked at one point as she was finishing his left leg.

“Because those muscle relaxers should be wearing off about now and I don't want you moving around.” Jenni stated as she kept her focus on her knot work.

“How do you know that?” Owen was feeling more awake.

“Kinda hard to get a boner while you're on them.” She answered matter-of-factly. She finished tying him and gave an exhausted huff. “Okay, hard part's over. Now I have some questions for you.”

Owen was silent.

“I found a number of different fetish sites in your browser history and I want to know about them. So, I will ask my questions and I want you to be as honest as possible. And to make it fun, I'm gonna play a little while we talk. Now... first off, I found at least 3 foot fetish sites.” Jenni began to drag a single gloved fingertip along the sole of each foot, searching for tickle spots.

Owen tensed. It was now exceedingly clear to him why she didn't want him to be able to move.

“When did you start noticing women's feet?” Jenni asked as she watched Owen's soles, trying to pinpoint where he was the most sensitive. So far she had found three magic spots: One on his instep near the big toe, one in the dead center of the sole, and the stems of his toes.

“Um...” Owen knew that talking without laughing was going to be tricky.

“I'm waiting for an answer young man.” Jenni taunted. She switched tactics, now lightly poking in random spots. Near the center of the arch made his toes wiggle.

“A f-few months ago, I g-guess.” Owen managed to get the words out.

“I don't have a foot fetish myself, but I understand the attraction believe it or not.” Jenni informed Owen as she began to focus her gentle attacks on the tickle spot in the center of Owen's soles. She poked repeatedly but softly, occasionally pressing and wiggling the fingertip.

“Okay! Stohohohohhop thahahahahaht.” Owen couldn't hold it in anymore. He wiggled his feet in an attempt to avoid her touch but it was ultimately futile. She now began to nimbly flutter and scratch the spots.

“Hehehehehehehehheheehhehehehehehhehe” Owen threw his head back and chuckled at the touches.

“I mean, let's face it, feet are interesting. As long as they are clean anyway. Dirty feet are just kind of... ugh. I notice yours are pretty clean though. You have some lint from your socks but they don't smell or anything.” Jenni continued tickling as she spoke. “Feet are probably one of the most sensitive parts of the body next to the genital areas. And there is an abundance of nerve endings just beneath the skin.”

“Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhaha” Owen laughed freely. He tried to think about anything but the tickling but Jenni wouldn't shut up about feet. Jenni now began to skillfully drill her satin covered fingertips between his toes and tickle underneath them.

“And the toes especially are very tender to the touch. And they almost look like little fingers. It's hard to not be curious about the idea of having an additional set of hands in a way. If a woman was limber enough, she could pleasure you with her hands and her feet at the same time. Can't argue that logic, can you?”

Owen didn't know how to answer between giggles.

“Hehehehehhehehehehehe”

“Hey, you seem pretty ticklish, buddy.” Jenni teased. Owen could only laugh as she wiggled his toes and tickled beneath them.

“Stohohhohoohhoohop Hehehehehehehe.”

“Okay, okay.” Jenni ceased her tickling. Owen took a couple of breaths.

“I don't know if you really have a foot fetish or just a curiosity, but either way you shouldn't be ashamed of it. Okay?”

Owen nodded his head yes.

“Cool. Now...” Jenni got up off the floor and climbed back onto the bed, “I also saw a number of breast sites and pictures. Honestly, I don't even know why liking big tits is a fetish since just about every guy does. I would actually be worried if you DIDN'T like boobs.” Jenni paused for a minute as she saw that Owen's penis had started to soften. “Hey!” She whispered, “Wanna see mine?”

Owen glanced up at the clown, barely able to register the offer. The only boobs he had ever seen had always been on a screen. He nodded yes with his mouth partially open.

Jenni giggled. She slowly undid the buttons on the front of her costume, swaying from side to side a little and humming a teasing melody. When she opened her costume to reveal the massive mammaries, Owen's eyes grew huge. The immaculate breasts heaved with her breathing. She excited him further by running her fingers along her chest and tickling her own nipples until they were hard. Jenni looked back down and grinned triumphantly at his returning stiffness.

“Tell ya what... I'll just keep the girls out for now.” Jenni smirked. “Which brings me to the last site that I noticed you had visited.” She gave Owen a knowing look.

“What about it?” He was blushing furiously.

“Seems you have a thing for clowns...” Jenni brought her fingers to Owen's chest. She began to tickle his nipples, tracing little circles around them.

“Hehehehehehhehehehehhehe”

“Oh my, another ticklish spot.” Jenni loved how red Owen was getting. “Talk to me about the clown site, buddy. Do you get horny watching clown girls?”

“It's juhhhuhuhuhuuhhuuhst Curiosihihihiihhity!” Owen was lying and Jenni knew it.

“Oh, I think it is more than a curiosity.” Jenni tickled in earnest now, fluttering the fingertips against his nipples.

“I swehehehehehehheheheheeaaarr!” Owen squirmed around.

Jenni brought her devilish fingers to Owen's underarms. Drawing quick figure eights and poking as she had done with his feet.

“HahahahHAHAHAHahAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA”

“Don't lie to me, Owen. I'm a clown. Making people laugh is what I do. Now you better tell Jenni all about it or you're gonna laugh yourself to death little boy.” She now used all of her fingers at once under his arms.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OKAY I DOOHOHHOHOHHOOHHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOO!”

“Gitchy goo, Owen. You do what?”

“I LIHIHIHIHHIHIIHIKE THEM!”

“You like who?”

“I LIHIHIHIHIIHHIHIIHKE CLOOHHOOHOHWWWWNNSS!”

Jenni stopped her tickle torture.

“There. That wasn't so tough was it.”

Owen was panting wildly. Jenni rubbed his chest soothingly.

“Okay... okay... settle down.” Jenni coaxed as he composed himself.

“When did you first develop that attraction?”

“I think I was about 11.” Owen started to explain. “I had a crush on this girl in my class, Julia.”

“Go on...” Jenni requested. Her fingers now moved down to the teen's hips. She started to drag her fingers lazily along the crease where Owen's legs met his torso.

“It wahhahahahahhhas Hallowehehehehheheheeeeeen” He continued through the giggles. “She dressed uhuhhuuhuhp like a cloohhhoohhoohwwwwnnn. Shehehehheheee stihihiihihllll looked pretty evehehhehen with the pahahahahahint. She kihihhiihihssed me in front of the clahahahahahhahahssssss.”

“Awww...” Jenni gave him a break. “That's one of the cutest things I have ever heard. What happened to Julia?”

“She moved away with her family a few months later.” Owen confessed. “I had never worked up the nerve to ask her out or for her number.”

“So you now associate clowns with your first crush.” Jenni concluded. “That makes perfect sense.”

“Yes.” Owen muttered weakly.

“I have one last question for you.” Jenni told the young man.

“What is it?” Owen asked.

“Do you like me? Are you attracted to me?”

Owen nodded yes.

“Is it my body or the costume?” Jenni inquired.

“Both.” Owen admitted.

Jenni smiled and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

“Good... cause this clown is gonna get you.” The tease sent a shiver through Owen's whole body, from his head to his toes. “I'm gonna make you laugh, and I'm gonna make you cum. And there isn't anything you can do to stop me.” Jenni peered down to see Owen's rock hard cock. “I hope you are ready for Jenni the Clown's tickle ride.” She chuckled mischievously as the boy trembled skittishly.

“Oh my God.” Owen was fearful and excited at the same time and in equal measure.

Jenni began casually, dragging her fingers up and down Owen's ribs and sides. When she reached either his armpits or his hips, she gave him a ticklish wiggle of her index finger.

“Hehehehheheheheheheheheehehhehehehehe.”

“Atta boy... tickle tickle tickle...” Jenni was having a ball. Unlike some of her previous victims, she highly doubted that Owen had ever experienced a full body tickling before. She discovered many tickle spots along his sides but the bottoms of his ribs and near his lower tummy had him laughing harder.

She wanted to push him further. She stopped tickling and moved down to the bottom of the bed. She untied the jump ropes holding his ankles in place, but used one of the ropes to bind his feet together, allowing for about a foot of slack between his feet. She then slid herself in between his legs and sat. As a result, he was laying on the bed with his legs around the cartoonish tickler, and his middle section including his butt, groin, and waist was propped up in her lap.

“You know what's so great about this, Owen?” Jenni asked. “No girl has ever touched this area before. So you and I don't even know if you are ticklish around here. Now, my experience has taught me that men are INCREDIBLY ticklish around their bottom and genitals. So, we will now get to see for ourselves. Are you ready?” She grinned hugely.

“Do I have a choice?” Owen asked nervously. Jenni slowly shook her head no with a teasing smile and Owen couldn't help giggling silently even though she hadn't touched him yet. With her breasts still out for him to gaze at, Jenni wiggled her fingers in the air, and Owen giggled even more. She giggled along with him playfully for a second and then began her assault.

“Here I come, Buddy...” Jenni initiated the tickling by creeping her fingers up and down his inner thighs. Owen bit his lip but was shaking with bottled up laughter. Any time that she got close to his groin, he shook more. Jenni giggled. She knew that Owen's nervousness was the key to his ticklishness. She chose to exploit that.

“Tickle tickle tickle... I think little Owen's got a problem...” She continued gently marching up and down the inner thighs. “I think he's ticklish on his bottom” She sing songed as she walked the fingers all the way up to his butt cheeks and his crack, wiggling her fingertips about.

“HehHEhehEHhEhHEhEHhEhHEhEhHEhHEhe” Owen was incapable of containing his laughter anymore. Jenni giggled along with him playfully.

“Looks like I was riiiiiiight!” She sang cheerfully as she wandered a single finger up and down his crack, repeatedly trailing it over his hole and perineum.

“HeHehhEhhehehHEhEhEHHEhEHHEhEHEH” Owen's face was turning a slight shade of purple from the laughter. His hard-on bobbed about and Jenni once again laughed along with him, enjoying his helplessness and reactions.

“Tickle tickle... Little Owen has a mighty big tickle spot down here. I think Dr. Jenni needs to examine it...” Jenni's teases were unbearable as she held the young man in place and began to tickle with her fingertip around the hole and flutter it around Owen's taint. It was difficult to figure out which spot tickled the boy more.

“HahahHAhHAhHAhahHAhHAhHAhHAhHAhAHhAhAhAHa!” Owen was now laughing frantically but each tickle in that area seemed to make his cock quiver. Jenni Suddenly stopped her tickle treatment and brought her hands to her cheeks like Macauley Culkin in Home Alone.

“Oh my gosh! There's a spider!”

“What!!??” Owen snapped to attention. “Where?”

“Down here, Owen! Down between your legs! Oh my goodness! It's coming for you!” Jenni set her fingers on Owen's inner thighs again and repeated the marching tickles that she had performed on the earlier... but this time she wasn't stopping. “Oh no! Here she comes!” Jenni's fingers reached Owen's testicles and scuttled over them.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH HAHAAHHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAAHAH!” Owen howled the second that the fingers made contact with his balls and exploded into manic laughter when Jenni began covering them with the spider tickles.

“Muahahahahaha!” Jenni let out an exaggerated cackle like a witch. Then she returned to her playful giggling. Her fingers merrily strolled about the scrotum, tickling here and there. When she tickled the seam, Owen yelped like a small dog, causing both of them to laugh.

“Gitchy goo!” Jenni teased him with baby talk. She let her fingers concentrate on the seam of the scrotum and the underside.

“HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHE!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!”

Jenni brought her left hand to Owen's bouncing cock and began to masturbate him. She didn't use much pressure though. The softness of her gloves and a light touch were the key. She wanted it to tickle his penis as well as excite it. She bobbed her hand up and down over the erection with her left hand and continued to tickle torture his ballsack with the right hand.

“HAHHEHAEHAEHAHEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAE
AHEHEHAHEAHEHAEHHAEHAEHHAEHAEHAHE
AEHAHEHAEHAEHHEHAEHHEHAE
AHEAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAEHAH!”

“Tickle tickle tickle...” She sang. Her right hand now cupped the balls and while the fingertips wiggled against the skin. Oh yeah! That was the ticket! Jenni wasn't sure if she had ever heard anybody laugh so hard. Meanwhile she could see pre-cum oozing from the tip of Owen's penis.

“Come on baby. It's going to happen.” Jenni coaxed as she tickled. “You're gonna come from Jenni's tickles. Just let it happen...”

“AHHAEHHHEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAE AHEHHEHAHEAHEHAEHAHEHAHEEHAEHEHHAEH”

“Tickle tickle... here we go!” She tickled his cock faster, almost to fast for Owen to see her hand as anything but a blur as he looked at her through teary eyes.

Suddenly, it happened. Owen shrieked again as he came. Jenni didn't stop the tickles. The semen shot out all over his tummy and her hands as her fingers stroked and vibrated like there was no tomorrow. Once she was satisfied that he had been completely milked, she stopped.

Owen looked like a wreck, but he couldn't wipe the smile from his face no matter how hard he tried.

“And that concludes Phase Two.” Jenni announced. “I think we are certainly going to have to have a few more appointments, buddy. Seems to me like my treatments bring out the best in you. And in more ways than one! Hahahaha! How does that sound?”

“Uh... I... uh... yeah.” Owen could barely move or speak.

“Sweet! Next time I come, we will work on some other spots-I mean... subjects.”

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back