• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So cal Ticklephiles. Lets get organized.

ticklerscott

Anyone with a tickle fetish in so cal knows that we are not organized at all. I want to change that. I want to see us become a great community. Who all is with me in this endeavor?
Please message me with suggestions. How can I build your trust? How can we make this work?

Message you or write on here? If we leave it open to everyone maybe more suggestions come flying in? I'm all with you! Wish there was more organization and friendship down here

Would def love a SoCal meetup/gathering to happen sometime soon!

OK perfect.
What area are you guys all in?
I'm in North Orange County. Anaheim specifically. I wouldn't mind doing just a meet and greet at a coffee shop soon. But let's find one that is at least semi central to everyone

I'm in Santa Barbara, so pretty far north for SoCal, but could maybe make a trip down to the LA area.

San Diego Here.... North County to be exact. Would not mind an Anaheim meet up

So it looks like maybe Anaheim or at least North Orange County will be most central to everyone since we have people driving up from San Diego.
Is that agreeable to everyone?

Anaheim is only 20 mins away so that would work.

I'll be living in the LA area beginning July through the end of September

OK what kind of venue was everyone wanting. I was thinking just a simple coffee shop since this is just a meet and greet kind of thing.
I know a couple in Anaheim hills that would be perfect.

For a first one, just a meet and greet, a coffee shop is great. Just to get to know people kind of thing.

That is perfect. I know the first place it's a Mexican restaurant.
Should be perfect.
Everyone good with that?

Its about a 25 min drive for me. I don't know the area all that well but have gone to Anaheim plenty of times (used to go to an office on Orangethorpe) so I'm sure I could find it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back