• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

21, M, looking for friends!

Danny156

Hi guys! I'm new here, and would love to make some friends that share certain interests :p The main one being a love for polka of course. I suppose we could work around that though.

I love everything about tickling :) sadly though I haven't found any friends into it around here. I have very prominent fantasies of being tied down and tortured to the breaking point...can't imagine a better way to spend a day :D

Besides that, I'm a (fairly?) average college student. I live deep in the swamp surrounded by bird houses and cheap coloring books. They really aren't the best, at all, but I make do.

I love literature and I think (and hope) I have a passion for both it and helping people. Majoring in social work...so quite a bleeding heart. I must take pains that it doesn't ruin my coloring.

Anyways, please email me or PM me if you'd like. I'd love to talk :) [email protected]

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back