• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under Pressure M/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Barry is a shy, muscular boy who is very ticklish on his feet and armpits as Bowie is about to find out. He starts by teasing Barry’s feet trying to gauge where his most ticklish spots are and how to get the best reaction from them. It just so happens that light touch doesn’t really get Barry going. However, just a little firm pressure and kneading into his meaty sides can bring him to hysterics in no time. His big feet and high arches also succumb to Bowie’s scratching nails but it is the caress of the baby oil and brush combo that really gets him going. There is nothing quite like watching an athletic young man made helpless from a pair of hands eager to tickle him until he surrenders!

TickleAbuse.com Download this and all my /m and /f videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse My /m videos on clips4sale, some /f on there too

TickleCustoms.com Direct your own custom starting at $10/min per model

Attachments

• underpressure1.jpg
    underpressure1.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 108
  • underpressure2.jpg
    underpressure2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 63
  • underpressure3.jpg
    underpressure3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 164
  • underpressure4.jpg
    underpressure4.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 126
  • Under Pressure Sample.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 76
I purchased ALL your recent clips but SADLY there is no build up - meaning the shoes being removed and their nylon socked feet tickled first - then bare- they all start off with bare.
You realize if a person is wearing nylon socks/dress shoes - their feet are MORE ticklish once their shoes are removed. We definitely encourage you to consider as this was always your thing in previous videos. Show the shoes being removed - a definite build up. we love your work

The film is called "under pressure"... and there's a Bowie in it ! lol Was it conscious from the uploader/producer ?

They models can wear jeans - thin nylon dress socks and dress shoes - even if they don't have slacks or a dress shirt - the nylon socks/dress shoes will help enhance the sensitivity of their feet.
Plus its a great build up -

The film is called "under pressure"... and there's a Bowie in it ! lol Was it conscious from the uploader/producer ?

I'm by all means not into anything /M, but the title made me think of the same so had to click to read, and then I seen "Bowie" LOL

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back