• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 2 things that would make this site perfect...

clm13

TMF Poster
A way to search posts by f/f, f/m etc. Lots of posts have this in the title yet the search function wont pick it up

A notification of a reply on the message boards, instead of having to go back and check or just forgetting about the thread and not seeing a reply until a year later when you remember, there is a notification tab, but when someone replies to me it doesnt seem to pick it up, maybe it works for other people though? Its only lit up when I have a friend request, never on replies to messages

If either of these are already in effect let me know! Although I might not see it right away since there are no notifications :p

Go into Settings

Go into General Settings

Scroll down to Messaging & Notifications

Click the drop down menu for "Default Thread Suscription Mode" and choose accordingly.

Regarding searching F/M and M/F, etc......the Forum is too old to go back and apply tags to every post. I don't even know if tags can be applied going forward and besides....that would mean that every person who makes a thread has to remember to "tag" it properly.....good luck with that!

Sometimes you just have to do things the old fashioned way: manually!

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back