• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone used a gopro to record tickling?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Like the title says... I know they are HD but I think they have a bit of a fishbowl effect. Has anyone used them to record tickling and can comment on the results?

Not necessarily talking about positioning the camera on the head or anything, just how the video turns out in general.

Haven't used my GoPro HERO3 for anything like that, just outdoorsy recording, and I'll say this in spite of the definite fishbowl effect: the little box is remarkably durable.

Somewhat susceptible to moisture, though, which can end up clouding the lens and the output. I'll leave to your imaginations the potential implications of that.

Last edited:
I have used a go pro to film one shoot..... the video quality is pretty good actually. You can turn the fish eye effect off to a point. However.... Audio on those things is spotty at best. I dunno if it was just my crappy gopro or if its a broader issue but I managed to film an hour shoot with Addie Juniper with no audio at all!! Who wants a free silent tickle film????

Audio on those things is spotty at best. I dunno if it was just my crappy gopro or if its a broader issue but I managed to film an hour shoot with Addie Juniper with no audio at all!! Who wants a free silent tickle film????
Wasn't that GoPro Silver edition that you've used? I know of this issue with my GoPro Hero3 Silver edition. After some firmware update it reduced the sound gain to almost zero. I've read about this in the net. The only solution was to roll back to earlier firmware version. GoPro support just doesn't help in this at all.

To Mr-Tickle
We sometimes used GoPros as support cameras in our clips. They do well with it. You can watch our youtube channel Tickle Therapy and you can see bits of GoPro in such videos as "sceptical Katrina interviewed about tickle therapy", "Stylist on the massage table" (face shots), "Anastasia four hands therapy facedown preview" and "Victoria on the massage table face down" (her face shots).

Thanks for pointing me that way tickletherapist. I had a look and it didn't look too bad - it didn't have that strong fishbowl effect up close that I thought it might.

Thanks for pointing me that way tickletherapist. I had a look and it didn't look too bad - it didn't have that strong fishbowl effect up close that I thought it might.
A GoPro has three different angle options, the narrowest of which looks okay.

I guess after seeing those comments about sound quality (or more accurately, a lack of sound) I'm not too keen though. It would be less of a problem if I intended to use another camera as well to capture sound, but I don't feel like creating something that requires editing. Just a fun little clip that stands on its own.

Ugh that sucks so bad!

I have used a go pro to film one shoot..... the video quality is pretty good actually. You can turn the fish eye effect off to a point. However.... Audio on those things is spotty at best. I dunno if it was just my crappy gopro or if its a broader issue but I managed to film an hour shoot with Addie Juniper with no audio at all!! Who wants a free silent tickle film????

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back