• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you caught a burglar in the act...

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Was thinking about this after watching a video...

Let's say you arrive home alone to find someone snooping around, you startle them, and as they are trying to escape, they hit their head and knock themselves cold.

Let's further suppose that the burglar is your preferred gender and fairly easy on the eyes.

What would you do? Call the police? Or....

Drag the burglar to a heavy piece of furniture and tie them down and give them the ol' tickle torture, knowing they won't go to the police?

Honestly, I would be seriously conflicted. After the shock of catching the burglar wore off, I believe I would at least consider tickling her.

Would your answer be any different if the burglar was someone you knew? A neighbor? A friend of a friend?

This would be purely fantasy as I doubt anyone breaking into my house, IRL, would be the kind of person I'd even want to tie up and tickle... or do anything sexual. I'd just call the police... after I've shot the guy.

This would be purely fantasy as I doubt anyone breaking into my house, IRL, would be the kind of person I'd even want to tie up and tickle... or do anything sexual. I'd just call the police... after I've shot the guy.

What he said!^^^^^

Yeah there is self defense and then there is going way too far. I would call the police ASAP.

I've had this fantasy before. In real life the most I would do is tie her up, so she can't escape before the cops show up. Maybe I would poke her once lol.

And then you realized the burglar is not ticklish, who proceeds to sue you for sexual assault, after she broke into your house.
It's very sad, but things like that have happened.
No with tickling, but home intruders have sued the people's who's house they broke into, and won if they were injured, or assaulted.

But... Hypothetically, if I were a Ler, yeah id tickle the living daylights out of the person who tied robbing me.
OR,
You could say : let me tickle you for an hour, and I won't press charges.
~~~ I prefer to be the Lee, so this option would be for all the sadistic Lers out there who like playing games with their victims. Hah, like if the burglar agreed to be tickle tortured like this.

~~ But the ler should be TOTALLY MERCILESS !!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I love this scenario. Great fantasy fuel~ Sounds like something CAB would draw about in his "rAnsOm" series.

Interestingly enough, in my home country, there used to be a series of real-life burglary cases where the Romani mafia was sending beautiful young women (usually in pairs) to break into peoples' houses. Always imagined all the nasty things that would happen to them if they broke into the wrong place.

It's very sad, but things like that have happened.
No with tickling, but home intruders have sued the people's who's house they broke into, and won if they were injured, or assaulted.

I don't know where you are speaking from, but while what you say is true of Europe, it is less the case in the USA where exists the Castle Law: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

Doesn't mean free right to sexually abuse intruders, but at least they cannot sue you for harming them.

The Castle Doctrine varies from state to state, if I recall correctly. There are also laws preventing you from, say, booby-trapping your property to deter intruders. They may not be able to sue, but you don't have free reign to do anything you want to an intruder just because they've broken and entered. At the very least, the court would argue that once they were tied up they were no longer a threat and at that point, you're in the wrong.

This burgler is going DOWN!

I'm sorry to admit that part of me is a tickle predator that can't resist opportunity. Hell, I'm the person who can't resist when someone bends down to tie their shoes and I have to just get a tickle in!

So, wearing sexy pajama lingerie, I strike a pose in the moonlight. I beckon him (or her!) closer and instantly my fingers are all over them.

They'd be stunned too much to struggle but I end up doing a quick hogtie just in case. I make a motion to my bedroom window - it's open and the neighbors can hear so you BETTER be quiet!

But guess what? you CAN'T be quiet and that makes me either a)have to smother you with my feet or b) screw it all and tickle harder making my neighbor think I'm having a late night party! (My neighbor is super cool and my walls are super thick) so.....

I keep you there for 3 days and nights. You surrender and pledge a life of honesty!

Seems like a nice fantasy and yet a bad idea

After one or two hours she would began to beg me for being surrendered to police :) then I would gag her then the only thing that she would be able would be just murmuring while I will be concentrated to further intensify the torture

The Castle Doctrine varies from state to state, if I recall correctly. There are also laws preventing you from, say, booby-trapping your property to deter intruders. They may not be able to sue, but you don't have free reign to do anything you want to an intruder just because they've broken and entered. At the very least, the court would argue that once they were tied up they were no longer a threat and at that point, you're in the wrong.

of course they may sue, but in such case they will go to jail as well... It will be an unwritten contract :)

of course they may sue, but in such case they will go to jail as well... It will be an unwritten contract :)

Yeah...and false imprisonment is a felony, in some instances.
The law can be a real boner-killer, so I'm told.

But in my fantasy, they wouldn't turn ME in, they would be begging to come back and surrender hehehe!

I'm noticing that a lot of people here have a problem telling the difference between a lawsuit and pressing charges. They're not the same thing, people.

I'm noticing that a lot of people here have a problem telling the difference between a lawsuit and pressing charges. They're not the same thing, people.

This is interesting. Forgive me but I did not major in law and English is not my mother language. What's the difference? Pressing charges would be the preparatry phase to a lawsuit then? Could you please explain?

I think I'm going to SoCal to steal something from Siren Simone!

Lol poor girl didn't know what she would trigger by replying to this thread :p Next thing you know, she is robbed blind daily by thousands of wannabe ticklees~

This is interesting. Forgive me but I did not major in law and English is not my mother language. What's the difference? Pressing charges would be the preparatry phase to a lawsuit then? Could you please explain?

Pressing charges is a criminal matter. A lawsuit is a civil matter.

Part of the problem with discussions on what's legal in an international forum like the TMF is that laws vary depending on where the person is posting from.

I'm not a lawyer (I can't even spell "deposition"), but basically if you press charges against someone you're going to the police and saying "hey, this person broke the law and they need to go to jail". It may lead to the person being arrested, charged with a crime, and then sent off to prison. Criminal trials operate on "beyond a reasonable doubt" standards of evidence, which usually means that everyone on the jury has to agree that the person is 100% guilty.

A lawsuit, on the other hand (what happens when someone sues you) is basically an arbitration. You've gone to the court and said "hey, this thing happened between me and him and I think it's wrong, but he says it isn't. Decide for us." Lawsuits usually result in damages (money) being paid to the wronged party, and, AFAIK, no one will go to jail. They also operate on a "preponderance of evidence" standard, which isn't as strict as a criminal case. Basically, if it's plausible that they did it, they lose.

A good example is the OJ Simpson murder trial. OJ was arrested and charged with murder, which would have resulted in prison time. The evidence wasn't good enough for him to be found guilty, so he was freed. However, the family of his victims then filed a lawsuit, because the evidence WAS good enough for that part to be proven. Another example would be if I wrote a song that used the melody of another song and put it up for sale. The original songwriter can sue me and say "I wrote that song, I'm entitled to half of his earnings from selling it." The court would then decide who's right, how right they are, and what it's worth.

In the example that started this thread... you're talking about kidnapping/imprisonment and (possibly sexual) assault of the burglar. These are criminal matters - and kidnapping is a felony. No one's suing over that; they're going to the police and putting you in jail.

That's the theory, anyway; the fact is, unfortunately, that yes often people are hurt in the committing of a lesser crime, and they don't go to the police because of it. It's quite an unfortunate reality for prostitutes who are beaten or otherwise abused by their customers. They don't report the assault because they fear being arrested for admitting to their own crime in the process.

Part of the problem with discussions on what's legal in an international forum like the TMF is that laws vary depending on where the person is posting from.

I'm not a lawyer (I can't even spell "deposition"), but basically if you press charges against someone you're going to the police and saying "hey, this person broke the law and they need to go to jail". It may lead to the person being arrested, charged with a crime, and then sent off to prison. Criminal trials operate on "beyond a reasonable doubt" standards of evidence, which usually means that everyone on the jury has to agree that the person is 100% guilty.

A lawsuit, on the other hand (what happens when someone sues you) is basically an arbitration. You've gone to the court and said "hey, this thing happened between me and him and I think it's wrong, but he says it isn't. Decide for us." Lawsuits usually result in damages (money) being paid to the wronged party, and, AFAIK, no one will go to jail. They also operate on a "preponderance of evidence" standard, which isn't as strict as a criminal case. Basically, if it's plausible that they did it, they lose.

A good example is the OJ Simpson murder trial. OJ was arrested and charged with murder, which would have resulted in prison time. The evidence wasn't good enough for him to be found guilty, so he was freed. However, the family of his victims then filed a lawsuit, because the evidence WAS good enough for that part to be proven. Another example would be if I wrote a song that used the melody of another song and put it up for sale. The original songwriter can sue me and say "I wrote that song, I'm entitled to half of his earnings from selling it." The court would then decide who's right, how right they are, and what it's worth.

In the example that started this thread... you're talking about kidnapping/imprisonment and (possibly sexual) assault of the burglar. These are criminal matters - and kidnapping is a felony. No one's suing over that; they're going to the police and putting you in jail.

That's the theory, anyway; the fact is, unfortunately, that yes often people are hurt in the committing of a lesser crime, and they don't go to the police because of it. It's quite an unfortunate reality for prostitutes who are beaten or otherwise abused by their customers. They don't report the assault because they fear being arrested for admitting to their own crime in the process.

Okay, thank you for this detailed explanation. I understand the difference between criminal and civil law and proceedings (we have the same in France), but I got confused by the lawsuit thing.

By the way, I did not mean that the Castle Law was a reason to abuse a burglar; in fact I stated the contrary. However I was surprised by Aveirra's assessment that any harm befalling a burglar would have judicial repercussions on the people whose house he/she broke into.

Back to topic, it is such a nice scenario: the cute thief caught in the act, then held captive and ticklishly punished in the house she broke into in the first place... :)

So, I correct my mistake "of course they may press charge, but in such case they will go to jail as well... It will be an unwritten contract"

So, I correct my mistake "of course they may press charge, but in such case they will go to jail as well... It will be an unwritten contract"

No, there is no contract involved. Tying someone up and assaulting them is a criminal act. I have no idea what you're on about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back