• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Intense Tickling M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Get him ready and secure him tight on his stomach" Croatian Captain Kovač ordered his military assistants

Lieutenant Greg Samuels was bound to the interrogation table by the elastic straps and most importantly tied face up so his size 13 socked feet were upturned. The other military personnel left the basement chamber and the drugged captive who would interrogate. The American spy having been injected with 5mg of Morphine Sulfate, an administration of Narcan to reverse the Morphine and Demerol and Pavulon, a potent paralytic drug that impedes voluntary and involuntary movement but allows sensation to continue uninterrupted so the injected person totally unable to control any muscle movement but perfectly able to see, hear, and feel.

Captain Kovač waited for the American captive to come around liking the look of the 6' 31 yr old, dark haired and dark eyed handsome spy, his I.D. having been exposed, so it known he was not serving in the military but operating as a spy. As Greg awoke, trying he found he could not move in the bondage securing him and the Croatian Captain said to him

"I want the username and password of the file where the information is kept at your H/Q and not Lieutenant but no Mr. Samuels! Gregory Alan Samuels, 31 yrs old Born Hamilton Heights New York City November 1985 Scorpio, joined CIA 2010 so not in the Marines officially and girlfriend Miranda Bingham dating since 2011 and so you can see a lot is known about you Mr. Samuels and you a brown belt karate I know you are tough but this means of questioning you are not prepared or ready for! You have found you cant move and intentionally as you will be desperate to do so, so much so it will amuse me."

"A question Mr. Samuels are these feet ticklish?"

"I know they are and very nice long soles so what are they about a size twelve?"

Greg felt his captor's fingers trace a path up the length of his socked soles but could not move them as he gasped

"I asked you what size feet you have!"

"Thirteen's get off my fuckin' feet!"

"That's better and belive me you'll learn to answer when I ask you something Samuels, such big, sweaty, smelly socked feet and glad both so ticklish as I like men's feet especially ticklish men's feet and seeing bare soles wrinkle and long toes as I see though your socks you have wiggle! Shame though you will not be able to move your limbs so making my job much easier!"

"Mr.Samuels I want information pertaining to your undercover operatives, names, addresses and their identities and I am prepared for you to be stubborn and needing gentle persuasion and how light tickling ecalates the mind to madness as your feet we have documented as being your greatest weakness and a Babinski test result of your CIA medical seemed to clarify this, you failed it three times."

"Don't insult my intelligence as I know more about you than you think. You are Head of Operations and responsible for placing undercover operatives, it obvious to you that our informant has passed on a great deal of information to me and I will be getting the truth from you but having fun with you doing so"

Captain Kovač stood at the end of the table staring at the naked spy secured in front of him naked except for his black socks and smiling the Croatian Captain verbally taunting the American saying he having an appealing ass, well shaped and hairy and vulnerable to be fucked, fingered but teased with a feather but later right now he faced two big, socked intensely ticklish socked feet and sat facing them the Croatian Captain tapped both socked soles and smiled seeing all his captive could do was wiggle his toes and he did involuntarily.

"Hmmm big n' sweaty feet Mr.Samuels and you never imagined or were trained for a ticklish interrogation, interrogations usually involve hurt and the person tortured screaming with pain but yours one of pleasure sensations and yes you will be screaming with laughter, such a strong man like you, known for his toughness to be broken using his weakness against him, your ticklish, trapped feet, yes you can't move but you feel every sensation like two fingers running up n' down each socked sole and soon socks off I will tickle them any way I want. I will lick your soles, nibble and suck on each toe and stroke all over your feet and now you feel this, I bend your socked toes down and scrape your taut socked soles and your torment begins!

"I hear gritting teeth and good as I like a challenge!"

The Croatian Captain slowly peeled off both black nylon socks so heels exposed, then soles and finally toes, long suckable toes and he began lightly stroking both bare soles, newly bared being warm and sweaty as he told Greg they being more ticklish when warm and continued stroking but just the large right sole and using the quill of a feather and soon Greg was laughing uncontrollably and Captain Kovač switched feet and had Greg laughing hysterically, begging him to stop and instead the Captain stroked in between the cheeks of Greg's ass, he ran it along the outside puckered rim taking advantage of the fact the American spy could not move and Greg now howled with laughter and would have been helplessly squirming against the sensation of the feather which was intrusive tickling him in such a private, personal, sensitive area! He laughed and pleaded with his torturer Captain Kovač to stop!

"Stop! Ha! Ha! Please! Aaahh! Ha! Ha! I can't take it. No. Ha! Ha! Please, no more!" he shrieked in between bursts of uncontrollable laughter and becoming drenched in sweat now growing ultra-ticklish everywhere as the feather stroked his sides and then horror as he saw the Captain face him and then creep under the table. Not having realised under the table he was exposed but suddenly hell, fuck he needed to move but couldn't as the feather stroked his dick, this was merciless, cruel but then feather caressing his balls and then nipples and then dick which grew hard and uugh not the feather, fingers, another man's fingers stroking his hard-on and taunting him verbally

"Mmmm got a big dick here Mr. Samuels, feel me touching and exciting you, try to imagine it's Miranda but oh feel that unless she has a moustache that it is me another man by the head of your dick and shall I suck it, lick it, stroke it and make you cum? Hmmmm you know now it's nice n' hard; no - not yet as the most sensitive part of you your size 13 feet need my attention and this will drive you berserk!"

Captain Kovač drew circles and patterns with his fingers in the centre of both soles and then slid the feather under his toes before sawing the feather in between them all slowly and methodically as Greg Samuels was pleading for him to stop but instead he alernated stroking both soles with his fingers and the feather quill before having a deep sniff of all ten toes and then sucking on one toe after the other and remarking on their awesome, sweaty taste saying long toes made for licking and sucking as Greg was disgusted, embarrassed and humiliated as the Croatian was making it clear he really was fixated on his feet and he was straight but Miranda went nowhere near his feet!

"Hmmm such big, sweaty, smelly feet Mr. Samuels, men like you who pride themselves on their machismo excite me the most and feel so uneasy, uncomfortable having their feet played with and manage to cope with being tickle tortured but no man can withstand his feet sensuously licked by another man, his toes sucked and why? Mr. Samuels you will find out as the sensation you initially reject you will succumb to enjoying and this fact one that you'll not forget, a guarantee Mr. Samuels.

Captain Kovač's fingers lightly stroked both of the American spy's large bare soles, slowly, tortuously tracing from heels to toes, the teasing and tormenting fingers and evidently experienced touch was hellish as inoluntarily the soles of both feet grew wrinkled as all then toes wiggled as a result of the unrelenting, consistent touches torturing both hypersensitive bare feet. Then 'Bzzzzzzzzz' and the electric toothbrush activated and expertly connected to the centre of the right then left sole and the revolving bristles delivering an evil tickling sensation.

"HAHAHHAHAHANOOOSTAAAPHAHAHAHAHHEEEHEEEHEEETICKLESHAHAHAHAHATOOMUCHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"You feel this Mr.Samuels it is a very effective tickle tool and drawn here under your toes the tickling sensations it delivers are the worst imaginable for a so ticklish man like you, let me run it very slowly like this up your right sole and down and up your left sole and down, if only your limbs were not medically controlled, how you would kick and lash out but instead all you can do is what you are doing; feeling the tickles, so helpless, so vulnerable as I brush your soles as the spy laughed, begged, pleaded and screamed but the tickling intensified with the electric toothbrush drawn faster and faster along both soles! Mr. Samuels now feel me finger stroking your bare soles lightly from your heels to your toes and keep laughing and my dick is growing hard seeing you suffer from the hell I am putting you through and you have lovely feet to lightly stroke!"

"NOOOOOHEEHEEHAHAHHAAHAFUCKNOOOOAHAHAHAHHASTAAAAPHAHAHAHAFUUCKAHAHHAHAHAANOOSTOOPAAHAHA!"

"Mmmmmmmm the mansweat from your feet is intoxicating to me Samuels, feel my nose by your toes, the sweaty smell of them is addictive and my nose at the base of your toes the raunchy smell of your feet is penetrating my nostrils as your raunchy, moist, sweaty footsmell is released!" The Croatian Captain adding menacingly that this would stay a secret between them and then licked both of the spy's soles.

Captain Kovač continued to lick both soles of Greg's feet, tonguing the bare soles more wildly so the lickles growing more and more intense and Greg's toes wiggled faster and faster from the tongue-tickling, as their smell continued to waft from his feet to the Croatian Captain's wanting nostrils. Both soles moistened as the Croatian Captain wwas determined to lick every square inch from heels to toes of both feet then went to the min fridge in the coner of the room and took the ice cubes in the bowl out.

He then faced the spy with the ice cube in his mouth and then pressed his mouth against Greg;s righ sweaty n' hot sole and rubbed his moth so the ice cube it it over each bare sole and then worsened the sensation taking ice cubes out of the ice bowl making him really gasp from the intense cold sensation on very hot n' sweaty feet!

"Fire n' Ice never fails to shock and feet now iced time to lick your feet and suck your toes, smell your feet but can't resist this, the feather tickling you but not your feet but here!"

If the American spy could have moved he would have done so violently but he was intead rendered immobile and a perfect target as taking the feather the evil Croatian Captain gently began teasing, tickling and tormenting the virgin hairy asshole which tickled horribly and was so humiliating as Captain Kovač intended it's being and then he went under the table again and stroked the shaft and balls of the handsome spy as it automatically stiffened and stroked both balls and along Greg's inner thighs but couldn't for very long resist his need to tickle torture the bound American spy's size 13 feet using his experienced fingers and tickled all over both feet and sadistically tickling deliberately driving Greg ballistic!

"STOPPP!!OH, NOOOOOO!STOP!NO NOT THERE! I CAN'T FUCKIN TAKE IT!NOOOO!HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!OH FUCKKDAMNNNNN! NOOOOO!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"You can take it and you will take it and let me tell you soon I am going to be assisted in tickle torturing you, this has been the warm up but my assistant as evil as I am, we work well together and simultaneously we'll be drawing feather quills the length of these sensitive size 13 feet, sweaty and smelly feet and both of us using electic toothbrushes over your soles and under and in between your toes and we'll be licking all over your feet and sucking and nibbling your toes. He will under the table enjoy with fingers, the feather and his mouth; your armpits, he knows exactly where and how to tickle there and it is excruciating to watch a Master at his craft but he will tickle torture your upper body but together we will be exploring all of your erogenous zones and against your will.

I will re-sock your feet and aim them at the heat-lamp and then lightly tickle both black socked soles of your feet and pehaps cut a hole in your socks and indulge in tickling the initial bare centres of your soles then peel off your socks and my tickling fingers driving you wild as I torment all over both of your bared feet and saw a feather in between your toes. My assistant will be sadistically teasing your dick that will have hardened when it's been fondled but he will tease and torment your dick with the feather! Oh did I not say in socks I will enjoy savouring the smell and socked taste of your ripe bare feet but enough talk, let me go and get my assistant as actions speak louder than words, don't go anywhere but you can't can you and no tell tale markings of the excruciating, humiliations you have been subjected to by us both, as you experienced; let's call it a unique Croatian hospitality!"

Last edited:
With you in mind doctrtic as know this will press all your buttons!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back