• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Schmoes know live show 236 - Miri Jedeikin mention/future tickle chair

mainstream_tkl

At around 4 minutes in to the lates schmoes know movie show (a movie review show on YouTube for those unaware) the schmoes bring out their gorgeous producer Miri Jedeikin to discuss the documentary tickled.

She says that they are looking at bringing the makers on the show so she has agreed that if they can get her up to 20k followers on Twitter (she's around 18k or so right now) that she will get strapped into a tickle chair device when they come on and get tickled.

Now the only downside to this is she mentions that she's not that ticklish but admits to being nervous about it so I'd personally like to see how ticklish she is and you never know someone else might get strapped in too!

So if you are so inclined give her a follow at: mirithejedi on Twitter
Link to schmoes know show is here: http://youtu.be/XD7-DrBL3Qk

Yeah I hope they get Sasha too as she seemed very into the idea of Miri getting tickled so fingers crossed!

They didn't give a specific date on when it's happening but I watch it each week so when it goes down I'll let y'all know (I'm hoping / expecting they'll still go through with it regardless of the Twitter goal as it's usually a pretty fun show so I think they'll just want to see someone get tickled)

Yeah seriously! Sasha's WAY hotter and she seems to be into it (or maybe just intrigued by us "tickle weirdos")

Uh, I don't agree that Sasha is hotter than Miri at all. Anyway, I hope they will follow this through, it'll be a huge disappointment if they don't do it in the end.

Uh, I don't agree that Sasha is hotter than Miri at all. Anyway, I hope they will follow this through, it'll be a huge disappointment if they don't do it in the end.

Well to each their own but IMHO Sasha's hotter and it's not even close. Plus she seems more into it than Miri (although who knows how Sasha would react if she was the one who was going to be tickled?)

Well to each their own but IMHO Sasha's hotter and it's not even close. Plus she seems more into it than Miri (although who knows how Sasha would react if she was the one who was going to be tickled?)

Not sure about ticklee, but she looks like she'd make a great tickler.

Hello all,

Judging by this I think it will be for thursday.... and only 19,1K followers on tweeter.

https://twitter.com/SchmoesKnow/status/741816875290501120

Damn! I hope they'll do it anyway.

One week for little over 700 followers. We should be able to do this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back