• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question About Copyright

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I am writing a new story, and I think it's coming along well.

But, I think it shares a lot of similarity’s with a famous movie that, I think came out in the 80's [I don't know the title of the movie, because I never saw it-I heard of it, mainly on Modern Family].

My question is, could I land myself in hot water just by posting it here?

I'm not planning to publish it.

Given the amount of FanFic here, I wouldn't think so. If your story shares enough with the famous film that it is instantly recognizable, then maybe change it a bit to actually be FanFic.

Otherwise, there are tons of tickle stories that are similar to each other. Especially when you think about things like "office tickling," "teacher tickling," and "babysitter tickling." Sure there are some good ones that break the mold of those three, but for the most part, if you've read one of those stories, you've read them all.

Obviously, if you even consider publishing, you need to make sure there are enough differences to keep you out of trouble. For the forum, though, I think you're ok. I'm not a lawyer, moderator, or expert. I do sometimes pretend to be an expert until my wife reminds me otherwise.

I want to bring stories I write on another forum here for everyone's enjoyment.

I gave one of the nicer members there permission to post it on their blog uncredited (I'm not the yay me type) but the stories were written by me.

Would it be bad form to post here as well?

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I want to bring stories I write on another forum here for everyone's enjoyment.

I gave one of the nicer members there permission to post it on their blog uncredited (I'm not the yay me type) but the stories were written by me.

Would it be bad form to post here as well?

Bad form? No. Not as long you haven't agreed to give up your first electronic publishing rights (basically, agreed to let someone publish your work exclusively online for a period of time).

Bad form? No. Not as long you haven't agreed to give up your first electronic publishing rights (basically, agreed to let someone publish your work exclusively online for a period of time).
Nope, just was nice enough to let someone blog post it. I was going to erase them completely.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back