• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Austin munch anyone?

Bugman

Verified
I don't have a date or location set but if enough people are interested I'll put something together.

For sure interested. I've been surprised by the lack of gatherings in the area.

For sure interested. I've been surprised by the lack of gatherings in the area.

Thanks for your interest Belmont. I just heard from one Houston member who might join us.

I've been back in Austin since 2007 and I don't get it either. I really hope the Austin community will step out of the shadows for this. I know you are out there people. :p And don't worry, none of us bite. :)

We have a date set, July 24th, a Sunday. I'm thinking around 1 pm and have a few locations in mind. Update on that to come. There's still plenty of time to get together for some great food, and meet some new people. Come on out and join in the fun!

Hey bugman, should asked this earlier but is there a party room rented? Or just informing the hostess we are with a party?

Doesn't sound like there's a room. Bug and I exchanged numbers, you might want to shoot him a PM with yours. Otherwise, we'll wander aimlessly until we bump into each other and blame it on Pokémon.

Lol it's funny you mention Pokemon :p so taking advantage of this pokestop! Even got a lure up :p lol come one come all lmao

I'm in the waiting area catching a Jigglypuff... where are you guys?

Hey that was a real good time ^^ was really nice finally getting to put some faces to these names specially ones I've seen on here for many years :) can't wait to do this again.

Hey that was a real good time ^^ was really nice finally getting to put some faces to these names specially ones I've seen on here for many years :) can't wait to do this again.

Same here. It was an enjoyable afternoon for everyone I think. :)

Agreed all around. I had a great time. Thanks again for organizing, Bug.

Agreed all around. I had a great time. Thanks again for organizing, Bug.

It was my pleasure, I'm so glad everyone had a good time. And we will do it again, soon I hope.

I was starting to think they sent someone out to hunt down our food though. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back