• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maternity Leave Part 2 (F/F Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
It has been over ten years since I have written anything but I decided it was time. I actually tried to write part two of a story I wrote years ago and work in the fact that it has been so long since I have written anything into this story. Please let me know how it worked.

This is a F/F story and it contains nudity and sexual content. Just want you to know what you are in for. If it is not your thing, don’t read it.

It may have taken over a decade but I finally got my revenge on Donna. For those of you who don’t remember (why would you), Donna is the bitch who did not like the way I treated her when I came back from maternity leave (She had taken over MY job, MY responsibilities). I was relegated to doing menial tasks. Do you blame me for being catty towards her? Displeased with my attitude, she got me into a situation where she was able to tickle me until I peed and then humiliated me further by milking me, a nursing mother, dry. On top of this, she taped the whole thing and threatened to show the boss and sell copies if I didn’t write a story about the situation for TMF (and it had to be to her liking). Can you imagine my humiliation?

Once I did this, I thought I could put the ordeal behind me but I was wrong. Because she had the video, she would call me anytime she wanted to “Play” and insist that I come over to her place for a good old fashion tickle torture session. Anytime I tried to refuse, she threatened she would sell the videos on the internet, so I would go. For over 10 years this has been going on.

The last time she called me, she made me come over to her house and strip naked. Then she told me to lie on her bed. She took out two sets of handcuffs and two sets of ankle cuffs. She put one cuff around my wrist and took the other end and cuffed it to the bed frame. She did the same with the second pair of handcuffs. Then with each ankle cuff, she also put one end around my ankle and the other around the bed frame. I was in an “X” formation and while I could struggle (Donna liked watching me struggle), I could not get free.

Once I was tied down, Donna asked, “Beth, where shall we start today?” Then she added, “Before I decide, let me go to my closet and get my toys”. Donna had all sorts of items she called “toys” that she found ways to use in tickle tormenting. I didn’t even know some of these objects had such usages. First she took out an old math compass (used for drawing circles in the “Old days”). I didn’t even know you could get such items today. The compass had a rubber surface instead of the pointy one you used to get but instead of pencils in the other end, you inserted paint brushes. She inserted a fine bristle brush and decided to start with armpits. She put the rubber end in the center of my armpit and started twirling it around, causing the brush to draw circles on my soft skin.

This was the soft tickle torture Donna liked to use to start my sessions. I decided to try and hold out and not laugh for a while as Donna liked to hear my laughter. Donna just kept turning the compass in the circular motion. In order to avoid laughing, I bit my lower lip. Donna noticed this and started taunting me. “Oh, does the whittle girl want to laugh? We’re just getting started but come on, let me hear you laugh”. With that she started spinning the compass faster.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHA,” I finally laughed. At this point, she actually slowed down and the compass was drawing the circles more slowly again. This was a different sensation. It was not as intense as the faster circles but having broken me and already gotten me to start laughing, Donna knew it would work and it did. “Ohahahahahaha, Ahhahahaha,” I laughed. Donna kept this up for a good 10 minutes as I was struggling against my bonds, arching my body from this light, annoying tickling. “Ohahahaha, Ahahahahaha,” I continued. Donna loved it.

“Where shall we go next,” Donna asked, as she pulled out a power drill. My eyes got wide as I thought she was going to physically harm me with the drill bits. Perhaps it would have been better if she used drill bit but she had a different idea. She actually had feathers that she inserted where the drill bits would normally go. “I know,” Donna said, “let’s move to your feet”.

“NO,” I screamed, “not the feETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” erupting in laughter as the feather on the drill starting spinning around on the sole of my foot.

“I could keep this up for hours,” Donna said as she moved the feather bit on the drill all over the sole of the foot”.

“Stahahahahahah, Stahahahaha, STOP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I finally managed to screamed as my whole body was convulsing, pulling against my cuffs, trying to get free. Donna loved watching me struggle like this, knowing I could not get free. Then she got crueler and started working the feather bit between my toes. This is one of the most ticklish spots on my body, if not the most ticklish.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GAWHAHAHAHAHAH, GODHAHAHAHAHA, Please no more,” I finally managed to get out as the drill slowed. Apparently this was only temporary as she moved to the spot between the next two toes”.

“STAHAHAHAHAP,” I laughed as my body continued to convulse and my heading was turning rapidly from side to side as sweat poured of my body.

When she tired of this, she pulled out another “toy” I had never seen. You know what the automatic blood pressure cuffs look like, right? Well, she had something that looked liked this only wider and she wrapped it around my upper right leg, close to my pussy. Now, the inside of this cuff was lined with soft animal fur. I don’t know what kind but it was definitely something that tickled. She turned the machine on and the cuff began to vibrate, causing the material to tickle my leg. “HAHAHAHAHAH, WHOHAHAHAWHOHAHAHA,” I laughed. Then she pushed another button and it began to gently blow warm air right on my vagina. The different sensations from the machine were tickling me and stimulating me at the same time.

I hate when I get turned on while being tickled but that was what was happening. I started breathing heavily and panting while laughing. “Oww, Oww, MMMM, MHMHMH, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” were sounds coming out of my mouth all at the same time.

Next, Donna took a paint brush and started running it back and forth of my vaginal lips. “Oh, yeah,” I screamed, “Make me cum”.

“Let me hear you beg,” Donna said and I begged. “Please, PLEase, PLEASE!!! Make me cum, tickle me, suck my tits, but make me come”. I realized my mistake as soon as I said it. How many women do you know whose oldest child is 10 but there milk hasn’t dried up? Every tickle session, Donna has milked me like a fucking cow and then laughed at me. This has ensured that milk continues to flow out of my breasts. Donna has never “nursed” off me but I know once I made the comment, that was about to change.

Before she did this, however, she had another “device” she wanted to use on me. It was almost like a glove she put over her right hand, however it just went over the fingers, from the knuckles to the finger tips. At the end of each finger tip on the glove was a tiny brush made of feathers. She then started sucking on my left breast, gently working her tongue in a circular, tickling motion around my nipple. With the glove covered hand, she worked the finger tips around the nipple and base of the left breast, causing the tiny feather brushes to tickle me.

I did not want to be milked or “nursed” any more as I find it particularly humiliating when Donna would cause me to lactate. This was never different. It may have felt good but it was humiliating. In addition, the tickling sensation on the left breast felt unbearable. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAHAP”.

“I’ll stop if you want,” came the response but then you don’t get to cum. Now, either beg me to continue sucking you dry or tell me to stop and I will, but I will not bring you off”.

I hated this. I was embarrassed and humiliated but I needed to have Donna finish the job. “Okay, you win. Please finish the job, PLEASE! I beg you. Go back to sucking my tits and tickling me but just finish the job”.

As I said this, Donna, went back to tickling the left breast and sucking the right one. She also turned the blood pressure cuff on high, both in terms of the massage and the air blowing on me. It didn’t take long for me to experience a mind blowing orgasm but she continued sucking and tickling my tits, which were now extremely sensitive. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA, ENHAHAHOUGHHAHAHAHA, ENOUGH AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“But you know I love tickling you after orgasm when your body is so sensitive,” Donna said as she continued to tickle and suck. It didn’t take long before she was actually lapping up my breast milk (and milk started flowing from my other breast as well). This was the first time anyone other than one of my children actually drank the milk and I felt such shame. Donna just continued to laugh at me and tickled me for a little more. Then she decided to leave me tied up for the night, forcing me to spend the day away from my family.

The advantage of being tied up like that was it gave me time to figure out what I could do to get the videotapes and plan my revenge. I smiled just thinking about how I was going to get even with that bitch!

As I said, this is the first story I have written in over 10 years so I would appreciate your feedback. Is it worth writing Part 3 (“Beth’s Revenge”) of Maternity Leave?

excellent .....I think we've been waiting for this for a loooooonnnnng time...I know I have....can't wait to see what youve cooked up for Beth's Revenge.... (perhaps some nylon tickling too??!!) mmmm

Wow this is nice! I love to fantasize on something like this. I used to have this neighbor, an older single woman, fifty or so, but really good looking, with blond, long, extremely tender hair. I imagined that she somehow got revealing photos of me and would threaten to post them on fb if I didn’t obey her. So whenever she felt like it, she would call me up to her flat and tickle torture me and do other naughty things until she was satisfied. . She would be really creative and use all sorts of toys on me…
Well, in reality I didn’t even dare to talk to her *smile* and then I moved away. I wonder how she’s doing.
Sorry… guess I shouldn’t have posted this here, but I’m a bit drunk. I’ll probably edit this tomorrow *grin* But now it feels good to write this.
Hm, thanks for the story anyway.

genitickler,

I don't think there is any need to edit this post. This makes sense and you are not rambling. It is a logical and appropriate reply to the story. In fact, I would encourage you to take some of those "fantasies" and right a follow-up to this story. Sounds like you have all the makings for something that would work well.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you all for your positive comments. I appreciate it. It feels good to be back. Hopefully you will not need to wait as long for part 3.

The 2nd part written after a decade is simply mind-blowing. We want to hear more about your perils before you finally contemplate on a serious revenge.

Thanks for the additional comments/feedback.

Arina, are you suggesting this story should have more than 3 parts?

I would like to see her get revenge then be heavily punished for getting revenge. Maybe bring her husband into the ordeal for some f/m tickling!

Loved it

:bounce::trophy:
It has been over ten years since I have written anything but I decided it was time. I actually tried to write part two of a story I wrote years ago and work in the fact that it has been so long since I have written anything into this story. Please let me know how it worked.

This is a F/F story and it contains nudity and sexual content. Just want you to know what you are in for. If it is not your thing, don’t read it.

It may have taken over a decade but I finally got my revenge on Donna. For those of you who don’t remember (why would you), Donna is the bitch who did not like the way I treated her when I came back from maternity leave (She had taken over MY job, MY responsibilities). I was relegated to doing menial tasks. Do you blame me for being catty towards her? Displeased with my attitude, she got me into a situation where she was able to tickle me until I peed and then humiliated me further by milking me, a nursing mother, dry. On top of this, she taped the whole thing and threatened to show the boss and sell copies if I didn’t write a story about the situation for TMF (and it had to be to her liking). Can you imagine my humiliation?

Once I did this, I thought I could put the ordeal behind me but I was wrong. Because she had the video, she would call me anytime she wanted to “Play” and insist that I come over to her place for a good old fashion tickle torture session. Anytime I tried to refuse, she threatened she would sell the videos on the internet, so I would go. For over 10 years this has been going on.

The last time she called me, she made me come over to her house and strip naked. Then she told me to lie on her bed. She took out two sets of handcuffs and two sets of ankle cuffs. She put one cuff around my wrist and took the other end and cuffed it to the bed frame. She did the same with the second pair of handcuffs. Then with each ankle cuff, she also put one end around my ankle and the other around the bed frame. I was in an “X” formation and while I could struggle (Donna liked watching me struggle), I could not get free.

Once I was tied down, Donna asked, “Beth, where shall we start today?” Then she added, “Before I decide, let me go to my closet and get my toys”. Donna had all sorts of items she called “toys” that she found ways to use in tickle tormenting. I didn’t even know some of these objects had such usages. First she took out an old math compass (used for drawing circles in the “Old days”). I didn’t even know you could get such items today. The compass had a rubber surface instead of the pointy one you used to get but instead of pencils in the other end, you inserted paint brushes. She inserted a fine bristle brush and decided to start with armpits. She put the rubber end in the center of my armpit and started twirling it around, causing the brush to draw circles on my soft skin.

This was the soft tickle torture Donna liked to use to start my sessions. I decided to try and hold out and not laugh for a while as Donna liked to hear my laughter. Donna just kept turning the compass in the circular motion. In order to avoid laughing, I bit my lower lip. Donna noticed this and started taunting me. “Oh, does the whittle girl want to laugh? We’re just getting started but come on, let me hear you laugh”. With that she started spinning the compass faster.

“NOOOOAHAHAHAHA,” I finally laughed. At this point, she actually slowed down and the compass was drawing the circles more slowly again. This was a different sensation. It was not as intense as the faster circles but having broken me and already gotten me to start laughing, Donna knew it would work and it did. “Ohahahahahaha, Ahhahahaha,” I laughed. Donna kept this up for a good 10 minutes as I was struggling against my bonds, arching my body from this light, annoying tickling. “Ohahahaha, Ahahahahaha,” I continued. Donna loved it.

“Where shall we go next,” Donna asked, as she pulled out a power drill. My eyes got wide as I thought she was going to physically harm me with the drill bits. Perhaps it would have been better if she used drill bit but she had a different idea. She actually had feathers that she inserted where the drill bits would normally go. “I know,” Donna said, “let’s move to your feet”.

“NO,” I screamed, “not the feETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” erupting in laughter as the feather on the drill starting spinning around on the sole of my foot.

“I could keep this up for hours,” Donna said as she moved the feather bit on the drill all over the sole of the foot”.

“Stahahahahahah, Stahahahaha, STOP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I finally managed to screamed as my whole body was convulsing, pulling against my cuffs, trying to get free. Donna loved watching me struggle like this, knowing I could not get free. Then she got crueler and started working the feather bit between my toes. This is one of the most ticklish spots on my body, if not the most ticklish.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GAWHAHAHAHAHAH, GODHAHAHAHAHA, Please no more,” I finally managed to get out as the drill slowed. Apparently this was only temporary as she moved to the spot between the next two toes”.

“STAHAHAHAHAP,” I laughed as my body continued to convulse and my heading was turning rapidly from side to side as sweat poured of my body.

When she tired of this, she pulled out another “toy” I had never seen. You know what the automatic blood pressure cuffs look like, right? Well, she had something that looked liked this only wider and she wrapped it around my upper right leg, close to my pussy. Now, the inside of this cuff was lined with soft animal fur. I don’t know what kind but it was definitely something that tickled. She turned the machine on and the cuff began to vibrate, causing the material to tickle my leg. “HAHAHAHAHAH, WHOHAHAHAWHOHAHAHA,” I laughed. Then she pushed another button and it began to gently blow warm air right on my vagina. The different sensations from the machine were tickling me and stimulating me at the same time.

I hate when I get turned on while being tickled but that was what was happening. I started breathing heavily and panting while laughing. “Oww, Oww, MMMM, MHMHMH, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” were sounds coming out of my mouth all at the same time.

Next, Donna took a paint brush and started running it back and forth of my vaginal lips. “Oh, yeah,” I screamed, “Make me cum”.

“Let me hear you beg,” Donna said and I begged. “Please, PLEase, PLEASE!!! Make me cum, tickle me, suck my tits, but make me come”. I realized my mistake as soon as I said it. How many women do you know whose oldest child is 10 but there milk hasn’t dried up? Every tickle session, Donna has milked me like a fucking cow and then laughed at me. This has ensured that milk continues to flow out of my breasts. Donna has never “nursed” off me but I know once I made the comment, that was about to change.

Before she did this, however, she had another “device” she wanted to use on me. It was almost like a glove she put over her right hand, however it just went over the fingers, from the knuckles to the finger tips. At the end of each finger tip on the glove was a tiny brush made of feathers. She then started sucking on my left breast, gently working her tongue in a circular, tickling motion around my nipple. With the glove covered hand, she worked the finger tips around the nipple and base of the left breast, causing the tiny feather brushes to tickle me.

I did not want to be milked or “nursed” any more as I find it particularly humiliating when Donna would cause me to lactate. This was never different. It may have felt good but it was humiliating. In addition, the tickling sensation on the left breast felt unbearable. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAHAP”.

“I’ll stop if you want,” came the response but then you don’t get to cum. Now, either beg me to continue sucking you dry or tell me to stop and I will, but I will not bring you off”.

I hated this. I was embarrassed and humiliated but I needed to have Donna finish the job. “Okay, you win. Please finish the job, PLEASE! I beg you. Go back to sucking my tits and tickling me but just finish the job”.

As I said this, Donna, went back to tickling the left breast and sucking the right one. She also turned the blood pressure cuff on high, both in terms of the massage and the air blowing on me. It didn’t take long for me to experience a mind blowing orgasm but she continued sucking and tickling my tits, which were now extremely sensitive. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA, ENHAHAHOUGHHAHAHAHA, ENOUGH AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“But you know I love tickling you after orgasm when your body is so sensitive,” Donna said as she continued to tickle and suck. It didn’t take long before she was actually lapping up my breast milk (and milk started flowing from my other breast as well). This was the first time anyone other than one of my children actually drank the milk and I felt such shame. Donna just continued to laugh at me and tickled me for a little more. Then she decided to leave me tied up for the night, forcing me to spend the day away from my family.

The advantage of being tied up like that was it gave me time to figure out what I could do to get the videotapes and plan my revenge. I smiled just thinking about how I was going to get even with that bitch!

As I said, this is the first story I have written in over 10 years so I would appreciate your feedback. Is it worth writing Part 3 (“Beth’s Revenge”) of Maternity Leave?

I would love to see her get revenge on that bitch big time, to the point that the tables are completely turned and she ends up having Donna at her mercy completely with no hope of her getting back at Beth!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back