• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

miri jedeikin tickle chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't spend money,.. she said the tickle-chair is not going to happen after she saw that film,...

Wow. They straight up called it dark. How are we portrayed in this documentary? This sounds like abuse out of control, not a fun session of tickling.

Doesn't this kinda prove her ticklishness? If the chair is too intense for her than she might have very well been lying about how ticklish she was. I don't think anyone who's not ticklish would be that afraid of it.

It´s such a shame but she has to do something else if we can get her to 20k followers. So maybe it has to do with tickling in another way, who knows. The producers of the documentary will be there next Thursday, so it makes sense. And she doesn`t believe to reach 20k, so we should get her to 20k and hope for the best.

We have to accept that she will not do the tickle chair but which excuse could she have to do something else with tickling?

Well, fuck. And this film is going to hurt the community for sure.

What rmfan said. Wasn't one of the creators on here not too long ago talking about how the film wasn't going to cast a negative light on the tickling community? Dammit.

I had a feeling when I watched them first make the challenge that it wouldn't happen. She didn't seem like she wanted to do it. It was the idea of the other people on the show, they were all for it, she was just going along with it. She put out a stipulation she probably didn't think would happen within a week.

But, it turned out they couldn't get the filmmakers on the show the next week so the challenge continued on for another week. It was a quick way to get her a couple thousand more followers and she doesn't have to do it because it was "disturbing".

I know someone who has watched the documentary and they told me the disturbing part is not the tickling or the tickling contests but the person who was scamming these guys into doing it then threatening and blackmailing. I guess people could leave with the feeling that tickle fetishists are all dark, disturbed & con-artists.

Think she's losing followers cause she backed out. I mentioned it and she blocked me

I didn't watch the documentary but imo she probably was actually going to do it in the beginning because "why not", but then she realized it's a weird fetish and the fcking directors probes made it hella awkward.

She is disturbed by the story in the movie, not the Fetish. But if you guys keep bothering her about it, you WILL make her turned off to the fetish, if you haven't already. She is quite clear in the video: she doesn't want to make light of what the victims went through. Let it go. You guys are acting creepy, continuing to ask her about it. You're what's giving the fetish a bad name, asking her about it after she clearly explained why she wasn't going to do it, like little gnats.

She's not going to do it, the show is not going to do it......move on!

She is disturbed by the story in the movie, not the Fetish. But if you guys keep bothering her about it, you WILL make her turned off to the fetish, if you haven't already. She is quite clear in the video: she doesn't want to make light of what the victims went through. Let it go. You guys are acting creepy, continuing to ask her about it. You're what's giving the fetish a bad name, asking her about it after she clearly explained why she wasn't going to do it, like little gnats.

Well said!

I have no doubt she's been inundated with creepy messages since the announcement was made and that may have even been part of her decision not to do it.

So and she knew by the time, that the goal of 20k would haven been possible.

I have no doubt she's been inundated with creepy messages since the announcement was made and that may have even been part of her decision not to do it.

Exactly. But to hear some of these people whine, it's the movie's fault.

Oy.

Exactly. But to hear some of these people whine, it's the movie's fault.

Oy.

Yeah, I'd like to think if anything the doc would be a good time to reflect on "Say... can any risk to our reputation be because of shit we actually do?". Not too unsurprising to see many of you prefer to keep things business as usual...

Yeah, I'd like to think if anything the doc would be a good time to reflect on "Say... can any risk to our reputation be because of shit we actually do?". Not too unsurprising to see many of you prefer to keep things business as usual...

In all fairness, you can't spank it to introspection, unless maybe you're really into yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back