• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ASMR

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just wondering, do any of you like the ASMR videos on Youtube?

I found the ASMR videos a while back, but I have to say that so for my favorite ASMR maker is Heather Feather.

If you don't know about Heather Feather, or if you just don't know what ASMR is: Here is the link to her channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherFeatherASMR Note: have speakers or headphones [I use headphones] on high.

I like the fact that she can be a little goofy/silly. Like today, I was watching her in a video, and she had a brush [writing brush] and before she put it down, she acted like she had a mustache.

I've heard about ASMR but never looked into it. Might check out some of those videos, it seems to be growing in popularity.

I've heard about ASMR but never looked into it. Might check out some of those videos, it seems to be growing in popularity.

If you do look in to them, scope out Heather Feather's "120 Triggers". it is a 4.5 hour video, but of the 10 something minutes I watched, number 3 [or a least I think in was 3-the SKSKSKSKSKSK] really made me tingle.

Yeah, I like a bit of ASMR. Maria of 'GentleWhispering' is probably my favourite. :)

If you do look in to them, scope out Heather Feather's "120 Triggers". it is a 4.5 hour video, but of the 10 something minutes I watched, number 3 [or a least I think in was 3-the SKSKSKSKSKSK] really made me tingle.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, a video that long would be a bit much. Wonder why they didn't break it down.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, a video that long would be a bit much. Wonder why they didn't break it down.

She said it was some of the old stuff she did, that people said they liked.

So, it is broke down, just have to surf thru a lot of videos to find them all.

Yeah, I like a bit of ASMR. Maria of 'GentleWhispering' is probably my favourite. :)

I checked out Maria, and watch the "ASMR For You" [or something like that].

and, I got to say, she made me tingle more than a few times.

She said it was some of the old stuff she did, that people said they liked.

So, it is broke down, just have to surf thru a lot of videos to find them all.

Ah ok. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

ASMR is awesome! I watch them all the time, nearly every night as I go to bed.

Yeah, me too.

Some of the sounds can be annoying tho. But, when you find your trigger, and put them on a loop feed, it can be very cool

Yeah, me too.

Some of the sounds can be annoying tho. But, when you find your trigger, and put them on a loop feed, it can be very cool

Red is awesome as is ASMR Angel...and a host of others...I watch/listen all the time

I was watching one by Heather Feather [I forget the name-the one where she is showing off all the fantasy weapons].

I am such a fantasy nerd, that I, not only knew them all, but I had a little nerd-gasem.

I like Whispers Red too. She is candid about almost everything even her winning a bout with Bell's Palsey. I discovered ASMR accidently with Heather Feather then Maria. I took a nap this afternoon thru the courtesy of Fairy Char. I find then all very soft-spoken and relaxing.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back