• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great.....new....music

For me sometimes "new" is old music I liked some time ago. For example now I am listening to Wicked Game of HIM.
I used to be Ville Valo’s fan when I was in High school. I hope he will not disappear completely since the band has broken up, but looks like he is a very closed person, not much information on him on Internet, though I found out that he owned this mysterious tower in Helsinki, not much information about this guy though...

This one is from a great Rock Doc called "Mistaken for Strangers." Even if you're not a fan of The National, it's just an all around great and at times funny documentary

Last edited:

Watch til the end, cause Lettermen's reaction is priceless

Last edited:
This one is for anyone who loves a good brass section

This fella here makes some of his own instruments, records from his basement and designs a lot of his own animation for his album art and music videos. Does anyone else think he has a slight Neil Young thing going on vocally?

I'm not a fan of Howard Stern, but I love this performance by Lady Gaga

Here's a snazzy instrumental jam. Back in college I'd get high and listen to stuff like this

Last edited:
Enjoyed that Delicate Steve tune! Quite an unusual mixture of sounds, no? Nice though. Sort of gently euphoric!

Enjoyed that Delicate Steve tune! Quite an unusual mixture of sounds, no? Nice though. Sort of gently euphoric!

Odd indeed, but glad you liked it! I've actually seen them live and they were fantastic. True story: It was 2011 and I saw them in a venue that had a bar with a TV. As they were playing this euphoric music (that's not quite as gentle live) Game 6 of the World Series was on TV and David Freese of the Cardinals was hitting a walk off home run to send it game 7. The music really captured the joy and excitement of that game. At least to me anyway

Last edited:
True story: It was 2011 and I saw them in a venue that had a bar with a TV. As they were playing this euphoric music (that's not quite as gentle live) Game 6 of the World Series was on TV and David Freese of the Cardinals was hitting a walk off home run to send it game 7. The music really captured the joy and excitement of that game. At least to me anyway

9950-2188.gif

I was tempted to say that none of that made any sense to me as an Englishman! lol But I think I got the gist. :D

9950-2188.gif

I was tempted to say that none of that made any sense to me as an Englishman! lol But I think I got the gist. :D

Ahhhh...did not know you were an Englishmen haha. Basically it was a long winded way of saying I watched baseball while listening to some cool tunes

Last edited:
Gonna throw Mars Is No Fun by Camille out there, just for the helluvit. It’s not new (2011), but the artist is quite a new one on me: I suppose, technically, she is what is known as a “chanteuse”. :shock: Kind of a cute, quirky song, but smart too – interesting string arrangement! And the lyrics are funny. Love the way she says/sings the word “bungalow” lol.

Gonna throw Mars Is No Fun by Camille out there, just for the helluvit. It’s not new (2011), but the artist is quite a new one on me: I suppose, technically, she is what is known as a “chanteuse”. :shock: Kind of a cute, quirky song, but smart too – interesting string arrangement! And the lyrics are funny. Love the way she says/sings the word “bungalow” lol.

This is what you're referring to. I like it a lot!

Two amazing covers.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back