Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

The Rookie Can't Take It (1080p)
Alien Encounter Full Movie 320X240 wmv
Cherry's Step-Mother Makes Her Sorry! (HD version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Vanessa Rain Foot Tickle Tormented By Vika (SD 720p WMV)
Ashlyn is so ticklish!
Tickling Frenzy Collection

What's New?

7/6/2020

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for rules, profiles, and a place to say hello to all of us!

New from MTJ

New Yoly
Adventure!

Click here
6/26/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Great.....new....music

We were talking recently about ahh, music today......aaaaaaaah, music today........you know those kinds......and when I get into these conversations, I (we) can sound as if I think there is NO good music. I'm actually writing something about the various mitigating factors on the state of music and culture (i'm sure you can't wait, lol).........but despite the fact that I believe we're not in the glory days, it is NOT my feeling that there's NO great music out there.

This new album by Esperanza Spalding is frickin' great. SHE'S great. Holy smokes. Check out this wild first song (and video) from her new album, it might be too crazy for some, but it might be just rocking enough for others. It's right up my alley, though. A fine musician, an amazing bass player, a bold song, a bold statement...harmonically adventurous.....designed to dazzle.....completely in command.....check it out.

Esperanza Spalding. She just played for free in Harlem and I missed it. I can't wait to see her live, I can't wait! She's the real deal.

So what about you? Maybe you don't like the Esperanza! One thing about today? No one agrees what's great anymore! Everything got splintered and music has become people's wallpaper. Me? I'm only interested in the musical idea, I don't care what clique they're from! So won't you share your favorite? I'm not going to judge! If you're from the TMF, I'll love whatever you're listening to because....you're just a version of me! But give me your best stuff! Not just the "ok" stuff. The title of the thread: GREAT new music. It's just got be great to YOU, nobody else.
    Last edited by The Internet; 05-30-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Holy frickin' shit. I can't believe you just posted this, Leo. I got the album last week and I've been listening the absolute shit out of it!

And I agree. It's a fantastic album. Really smart and funky and soulful. Good Lava is probably my favourite track... But Rest In Pleasure comes a close second.

I'm in shock! lol

Blog Entries
    I love Esperanza.

Blog Entries
    Seth Bogart's debut album is pretty neat. Best queer electropop release of the year so far! "Eating Makeup" feat Kathleen Hanna:

Fuck it.

Blog Entries
    Holy fuck, that Esperanza Spalding tune is intense.

Fuck it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaphant View Post
    Holy frickin' shit. I can't believe you just posted this, Leo. I got the album last week and I've been listening the absolute shit out of it!

And I agree. It's a fantastic album. Really smart and funky and soulful. Good Lava is probably my favourite track... But Rest In Pleasure comes a close second.

I'm in shock! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I love Esperanza.
    Quote Originally Posted by shippyshippy View Post
    Holy fuck, that Esperanza Spalding tune is intense.
    Mr. Vanillaphant, Ms. Chicago, Mr. Shippy......do we have frickin' great taste or what? lol. First in fetish, first in music! Pounds all around!

My friend was getting her hair done in Harlem and my buddy texted her and said "Esperanza's playing for free in Harlem!"....turns out my friend was two blocks away! She went, said there was only about 100 people but that she played an unbelievable show.

I knew her vaguely as a jazz stylist, saw her play with Geri Allen, I had no idea she did stuff like this....great.

Ok, next one!

(Shippy that's a fun tune, "Eating Makeup", lol!

Blog Entries
    'Jump the Fire' by Melt Yourself Down. (Haven't actually got the album yet though.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaphant View Post
    'Jump the Fire' by Melt Yourself Down. (Haven't actually got the album yet though.)
    Thanky VP! I like that by the end of the song, the listener has been fully acclimated to the 9/4 time signature, like it's no big whoop, like it's not even odd anymore. Not an easy feat to achieve! Dug the way they produced the sax also.

Blog Entries
    Tegan and Sara's "Boyfriend," from their latest release, Love You to Death:

Last edited by shippyshippy; 06-18-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Fuck it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Internet View Post
    Thanky VP! I like that by the end of the song, the listener has been fully acclimated to the 9/4 time signature, like it's no big whoop, like it's not even odd anymore. Not an easy feat to achieve!
    Ha, yes. It's a song you can nod and "unnod" your head to, if you see what I mean. lol

Blog Entries
    She's epic! What a superb bass line execution. Then, I was caught by that sort of dissonant "harmonics" (please correct me if I am wrong) at the very end part of that "Good Lava" song... you know, when you seem to think the song ends, but there's an extended surprise. Thanks for sharing, The Internet.
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    She's epic! What a superb bass line execution. Then, I was caught by that sort of dissonant "harmonics" (please correct me if I am wrong) at the very end part of that "Good Lava" song... you know, when you seem to think the song ends, but there's an extended surprise. Thanks for sharing, The Internet.
    Add Bohemianne to the Cool Kids Club! Dang......do we know how to pick 'em or what?!!

Shippy, thanks for the catchy Tegan & Sara track! It's such a nice familiar feeling for me, it actually took me back in time to, like, my prom! Even earlier, like 8th grade! The backing. Could have totally been a hit in 1985 or 83 or whatever. Sometimes you hear a throwback but it's not as good as what it's a throwback of. Whereas this one, totally would have been a hit then. And the video was so cute with the hula-hoop girl. Keep 'em coming! I am learning much from you, O Wise One!
    Last edited by The Internet; 06-18-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    What I've been addicted to lately:

Son Little - "The River"

Nathaniel Rateliff & The Nightsweats

John Legend - "Who Did That To You"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    What I've been addicted to lately:

Son Little - "The River"
    Nathaniel Rateliff & The Nightsweats
    John Legend - "Who Did That To You"
    Dug all three, and they all got strong roots! Great singers, all three.

What was the OTHER Son Little song? (i should just go look on your blog) Wasn't there another one? That one was also great.
    Last edited by The Internet; 06-19-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    I saw this LA band last week and have been playing their new album over and over. Chris Cohen's "Torrey Pine:"

Great song and album to drive around the countryside to.

Fuck it.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast