• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great.....new....music

Well, if we're including artists that have been around a while, I really liked Blur's album 'The Magic Whip' (released last year). You know when a band reunites, and even if you like them you think, Well they're not gonna be as good as they were... But I was really pleasantly surprised. It's quite a strange album, really. Bit different to the Britpop stuff that they became famous for! Pyongyang is such a beautiful song, in my opinion. And frankly, I wouldn't trust anybody that didn't like Ong Ong lol. If Pyongyang is beautiful then Ong Ong is just cute as hell! Ha ha.

Freedom! Freedom! I can't move
Freedom, cut me loose!
Freedom! Freedom! Where are you?
Cause I need freedom too!
I break chains all by myself
Won't let my freedom rot in hell
Hey! I'ma keep running
Cause a winner don't quit on themselves

Really promising little songwriter from my hometown

Tink - "Treat Me Like Somebody"

Tink - "Million"

Voice like this doesn't come around often

Jazmine Sullivan - "Hood Love"

Jazmine Sullivan - "Holding You Down"

Burning Brides - Flesh And Bone from the movie SUCK, with Alice Cooper, Iggy Pop, Moby, Henry Rollins, Dave Foley and Malcolm McDowell

Last edited:
The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road {2003} - This song is about a cactus that blooms only once every 2000 years and anyone who is there to witness it during that time is driven stark raving mad immediately.

Last edited:
New Menzingers! "Lookers." Only a couple weeks since its release. What it lacks in greatness it makes up in newness! (although I'd submit it's also pretty great)

EDIT: Okay so I'm not smart enough to figure out how to embed the video apparently but I'm not deleting this post because it's for real a cool song and also I don't want to run away from my failures

Last edited:
A great song, would have been a hit at any time during the last fifty years.

Pharrell Williams: Happy

Here's him doing it at the Oscars, dancing with Meryl Streep and Jaime Foxx and Amy Adams and Lupita Nyong'o, but it's not great quality:

Last edited:
I'm really starting to get into dark pop

Bishop Briggs - Empty Gun

Halsey - "Castle"

Dorothy - "Gun In My Hand"

Some other stuff I've been addicted to recently

Kirby - "Loved By You"

Beyonce ft The Weekend - "Six inch Heels"
Can't find proper audio anywhere

ZZ Ward - "Move Like You Stole It"

Shakira - "She-Wolf"

That Dorothy singer is singing her ass off in that song!! The Handsome Family song, that's a nice one, too, Bator.

The Goddamn Gallows - Y'all Motherfuckers Need Jesus

ok, I have to ask. How are people able to link the actual video in their post, cause I can't figure it out for shit.

Marian Hill - "One Time" (the whole album is pretty good, but a lot of the songs sound the same. I predict 1-hit wonder)

Melanie Martinez (she's weird af and I love it, but legit sensing glimpses of Fiona Apple and Garbage in some of her stuff, so interested to see how/if she evolves)

Her audition for The Voice a couple years back. She did her own gothpop (yeah I just made that up) version of Britney Spear's "Toxic"

"Alphabet Boy"

"Soap"

James Hunter - "People Gonna Talk" (I might be cheating with this one. Album came out in 2006, but this guy's soul is from the 50s, I swear)

Well, I hope I'm doing this right.

I have to admit, I think this is a great song, because I am a fan of songs which build up to a great chorus.

Last edited:
AHA! It worked! Thanks to The Internet for sending me a message explaining how these things work. Thanks man!

I stumbled upon this song, and to be honest, it just feeds my soul. Part techno, part video game, part soul. Definitely worth a listen.

And I admit, not sure this is worth a mention, but a cover for the opening track to the anime Death Parade, one of the best, if not most misleading anime openings of all time.

Hmmmm. All of Chicago's and Cosmo's videos are coming up as black boxes. That can't be right. They couldn't have taken down ONLY their videos, right?

I just tried another browser and then I didn't see ANYBODY'S videos, lol.

Is this just me? I was all settled in and ready to play the whole row! Dang!

ShippyShippy posted this in another thread, it's so wild, and whenever I share it with a friend, they really dig it, so I figure let me put this here. Shippy (if he's still around, if he's not wrapped up in the arms of love!) could shed more light about the band, I just like this crazy track. It's got some great Crimson and Terry Riley overtones. One thing I love about it is this is not loops, this is a played-through performance, which is pretty amazing, its like a 13-minute track or something, they keep the intensity up through the whole thing.

Horse Lords: Outer East

Also, I'm sorry, I have to post another Esperanza Spalding track, this one from 2010. I've actually been buying copies of her new album and giving them to people, it's that good.

Mark Knopler - Monteleone { too quick or too careless it all could unravel, it so easily could}

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man {2009|

Mumford and Sons - Babel {2012}

Seether with Amy Lee - Broken

Seether - Fine Again

Coldplay - Yellow

Coldplay - In My Place {Live 8}

Green Day - First 3 are live in Reading - All songs from 2000/2004

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back