• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlet Tickled To Exhaustion F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This video is 60 minutes plus and the file is too big for clips4sale so it is only available on my website

When Scarlet agreed to let herself be tickled for as long as she could possibly tolerate it she may have gotten herself in over her head. Catherine shows her no mercy as she tickles Scarlet as time passes minute by grueling minute. Eventually, Scarlet begins to perspire as her laughter begins to take on a desperate, winded tone. Still Catherine tickles her from head to toes without mercy and Scarlet begins to find herself overwhelmed by the continuous tickle torment. You can even make out tears streaming down her cheeks as her body becomes drenched in sweat. You won’t find many ‘lees with the fortitude to complete such a marathon tickling session and if Scarlet has any say in the matter you never will again! You’ve got to hand it to a star in the making.

Tickleabuse.com This video is exclusively available for download on my membership site

Tickle Abuse 2 I have plenty of other Scarlet videos on my c4s store and a new one coming Sunday

Attachments

• scarletexhaustion2.jpg
    scarletexhaustion2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1,576
  • scarletexhaustion3.jpg
    scarletexhaustion3.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 987
  • scarletexhaustion9.jpg
    scarletexhaustion9.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,006
  • scarletexhaustion10.jpg
    scarletexhaustion10.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 965
  • Scarlet Tickled To Exhaustion Sample.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,342
I love this idea, but that sweat looks a little too artificial to me.

Tickle Abuse stopped being authentic long ago. From laughter, now to sweat lol

very nice!!! should be nibbled to insanity as well!

Amazing clip! 5 star plus. Catherine the goddess tickling Scarlet crazy. I love Catherine's outfit again. Also love the 60 minute concept. Not much prolonged tickling videos around. That is real tickle torture.

did any one pee them self for being tickled that long.

I agree with the sentiment that TA needs to go back to New York, if TA wants to fly up a Florida woman to be a tickler that is possible cause I am fairly certain NYC sells Four Loko.

Is their way of try to keep it fresh? Tickling them so long they look miserable? Not for me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back